Dog walking restrictions?

Susan Glynn

Yesterday my sister drove her dogs to Otley Chevin in Yorkshire to walk her dogs. She saw police at the carpark checking the registration numbers and addresses of people who had dove there to walk their dogs. Fine notices were being given to people who had driven more than 3 miles to get there. I was unaware that a definite distance had been  decided on how far people could drive with their dogs. Can anyone confirm this please?

• Like 1

The police are reliying on ones ignorance of the law.  The police have ZERO authority to make you tell them your bussiness.  If it were me and I later recived a fine in the post, I would find out who issued it to me and call them out on it by finding out where they lived and serve them notice.

Also, I am aware of no such restriction or law stating distance from the dogs home..

• Like 1

Absolute insanity.

This is precisely why the police have done nothing but recruit young psychopathic pricks over the last 20 years in preparation for this COVID shit.

The muppets are only on like 20k a year too.

They probably get commission for how many fines they get successful payment on.

They probably compete on a leaderboard in the office for the most money made.

Also I'm sick of seeing 5 ft 3 blonde 20 year old girls and little soy boys in a uniform trying to authoritize on people, remember when the police had standards? UK policing standards went right down the shitter.

Like you had to be over a certain height and have a certain amount of strength?

Now they give these fear filled, reactive cops tasers.

Edited by CosmoGenesis