Covid inoculation ramifications

48 minutes ago, Claire said:

What do the issues with people having the shot mean for the blood supply (donations), intimacy, etc.

Hello Claire and welcome.

l can only guess about blood donations - you wouldn't be able to donate for at least 2 or 3 months..?
ls there the normal demand for blood (in the UK) given that normal Ops and procedures have come to a virtual stop ?

Intimacy ?
No Nooky RECOMMENDED for 2 months after having a vaccine - Gov website also states that the effects on fertility are UNKNOWN.

BC :O)

My region is in high demand supposedly for blood..I just dont trust having the blood of those with the shot for many reasons..ones has to guess that maybe there would be an uptick in bad reactions after a transfusion.

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 6:33 PM, Claire said:

What do the issues with people having the shot mean for the blood supply (donations), intimacy, etc.

To be honest, the mere thought of vaccine infused blood being pumped into my viens fills me with horror. If I could stipulate that if ever I needed a blood transfusion, that it only be from an unvaxed donor, I would. As for being intimate with someone who had taken the vaccine,  I can't imagine a bigger turn off. Reading what I have said back to myself, I can understand that it is discriminatory, but that is how I feel about this vaccine. 😧

• Like 2

It is understandable. I mean people wanted you six feet away for having "covid" so I think discrimination does not apply. This is an experimental shot after all. Protect your health best you can but it sure does seem crazy...

On 1/18/2021 at 2:27 PM, Basket Case said:

l can only guess about blood donations - you wouldn't be able to donate for at least 2 or 3 months..?
ls there the normal demand for blood (in the UK) given that normal Ops and procedures have come to a virtual stop ?

Intimacy ?
No Nooky RECOMMENDED for 2 months after having a vaccine - Gov website also states that the effects on fertility are UNKNOWN.

Hey I thought I should respond, in the USA, at least my state, they say the blood supply is for some reason low yet many procedures and incidents requiring them one would think have gone down. However, my coworkers who took the shot are still donating blood so it's pretty much spilled milk at this point. 

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Claire said:

It is understandable. I mean people wanted you six feet away for having "covid" so I think discrimination does not apply. This is an experimental shot after all. Protect your health best you can but it sure does seem crazy...

True. People give me the 'covid swerve' all the time, yet when it suits them they have no problem breaking all their own rules. Most folk I know can't even be bothered reading anything about Covid or the vaccines. They most certainly are not 'informed'  and yet they queue up and get the shot because 'it's the right thing to do'. The laziness and disregard they have for their own health astounds me, but worse than that, it is the sheer ignorance and pomposity they spout at others who have taken the time to investigate everything and who have decided against it. The 6 feet they sanctimoniously endorse because they are told it 'protects' them, will soon become  a cold grave 6 feet underground. 😐

Edited by kitkat
  • Sad 1

...I honestly do not sleep well knowing finally that the people around me were just hiding behind what they hear from authority or media. I personally suffer from speech impairment because when I was born my parents let them vaccinate me (an unthinkable amount). Thank my lucky stars I did not fall for this one. Now I just hope to live a long life granted I do things to better my body.

• Like 1
On 1/18/2021 at 6:33 PM, Claire said:

There are No Inoculations Whatsoever.

When I was young the word "vaccine" meant "inoculation".  This means that you take it and you are good for life.

But the drugs invented in the last year are not inoculations at all.

They are just drugs.

In fact the big pharma corporations used the "vaccine" to make it seem like it is an "inoculation" ... this is a recent practice that they use to sell sand as pearls.  And the definition for the word "vaccine" has been altered so that it no longer means "inoculation".

That is why the Seasonal Flu Vaccine has to be repeated each year.  Because it does not inoculate.

It is just a drug that is effective for one winter or so.

This is a dirty greedy business today, it is no longer real medicine.

What will the effect be ?

In some cases in our history drugs rushed out caused birth defects and long term paralysis ... we cannot know right now what it will be for these drugs.

But what we do know is that they will very likely produce "vaccine interference" which means that although the drugs are effective for SarsCov2 virus, they will actually weaken your immune system for other viruses.  Your immunity has become damaged making you more susceptible to other diseases.  Here are some details about that :
https://tinyurl.com/y2neq64d

And there may be other effects based on ...  what is in the drugs, like mRNA and tissue of aborted foetuses ... aluminium etc...

• Like 1
On 1/19/2021 at 6:27 AM, Basket Case said:

Intimacy ?

"It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility. No data are available." | https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/auspar-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-210215-pi.pdf

5 hours ago, rideforever said:

There are No Inoculations Whatsoever.

When I was young the word "vaccine" meant "inoculation".  This means that you take it and you are good for life.

But the drugs invented in the last year are not inoculations at all.

They are just drugs.

In fact the big pharma corporations used the "vaccine" to make it seem like it is an "inoculation" ... this is a recent practice that they use to sell sand as pearls.  And the definition for the word "vaccine" has been altered so that it no longer means "inoculation".

That is why the Seasonal Flu Vaccine has to be repeated each year.  Because it does not inoculate.

It is just a drug that is effective for one winter or so.

This is a dirty greedy business today, it is no longer real medicine.

What will the effect be ?

In some cases in our history drugs rushed out caused birth defects and long term paralysis ... we cannot know right now what it will be for these drugs.

But what we do know is that they will very likely produce "vaccine interference" which means that although the drugs are effective for SarsCov2 virus, they will actually weaken your immune system for other viruses.  Your immunity has become damaged making you more susceptible to other diseases.  Here are some details about that :
https://tinyurl.com/y2neq64d

And there may be other effects based on ...  what is in the drugs, like mRNA and tissue of aborted foetuses ... aluminium etc...

I agree with you which is why I call them shots. However, I did not think about what inoculation meant. I knew I did not want to say vaccine, because as we both know..it is not one...

• 2 weeks later...

Vaccine is a legally defined term. These are not vaccines. MRNA is a medical device that delivers genetic information. This is not what vaccines are or have ever been. No other drug, especially one so new and untested would ever be used on humans.

This is unprecedented, unsafe and unbelievably risky. However seems as big pharma has legal protections against being prosecuted for damage caused by vaccines, why should they care.

£120k is the going rate in the UK if one is fucked up by a vaccine. Thats two years salary for a Doctor. I guess for a peasant its a pay day though.

I'll never touch that shit and when people say 'dont you care you can spread it and kill people', Ive told them the truth. 'I care about them as much as they care about me'. Acquiescence, fear and a general pathetic cowardice is the reason, not never that they did it to help everyone else. Altruism, the weak need a sense of pride to elevate their pathetic sense of their lowly selves. They're not brave enough to be altruistic unless told to by the man. They can eat my shit.

Goodnight everyone.

u2muywgu6fez.png.982ba575456837ede3888ca672d59371.png

Edited by Seconal