Jump to content

Alternative Platforms Being Throttled?


Duewy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not sure if it is just my service provider issue or the actual alt platform(s) but I am having a heck of a delay in and videos or audio file playing. 

 Are you seeing delays and buffering with any of your go-to alternative platform? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im having exact same problem,

Both on my phone and computer

 

Bitchute - Just buffers vids for ages sometimes, was trying to get a Max Igan one to load the other day, was fucking annoying, kept pausing every 20 seconds in

 

Brand New Tube - Takes ages to even get on the site sometimes.


They are purposely being throttled imo

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you use Dissenter browser it seems to load Bitchute videos more quickly.

 

I have been using Brave but found the buffering on Bitchute to be too annoying so switched to Dissenter.

 

They're all based on Chrome anyway, but without all the tracking shite which probably makes them quicker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

If you use Dissenter browser it seems to load Bitchute videos more quickly.

 

I have been using Brave but found the buffering on Bitchute to be too annoying so switched to Dissenter.

 

They're all based on Chrome anyway, but without all the tracking shite which probably makes them quicker.


Hey Truthspoon.


I remember you back from the old forum.

Remember the posters called Lyghtkynge and Bridgeeteyes from the old Icke forum and the massive thread 'The reason why most will not awaken'?

Man, what a tranformative thread that was, for me anyways.

I was the poster Yin_yang in there, we are talking back in like 2011.
its always gutted me that the old forum disappeared and all of Lyghtkynges posts have disappeared into the void.

There could be a chance you dont have a fucking clue what I'm talking about haha.

I'll run that risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2021 at 12:55 PM, Duewy said:

Not sure if it is just my service provider issue or the actual alt platform(s) but I am having a heck of a delay in and videos or audio file playing. 

 Are you seeing delays and buffering with any of your go-to alternative platform? 


Could be your browser.
Try some different ones..
BC  :O)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Im having exact same problem,

Both on my phone and computer

 

Bitchute - Just buffers vids for ages sometimes, was trying to get a Max Igan one to load the other day, was fucking annoying, kept pausing every 20 seconds in

 

Brand New Tube - Takes ages to even get on the site sometimes.


They are purposely being throttled imo

 

If you use a phone for Bitchute then download Bitslide app. Way better than the native Bitcute app. I feel this may be a 'world zone' blocking thing, as, Im in Mexico and not having any issues with Bitchute. Many have moved to Parler now too and Odysee for alternative video platfiorms.

 

Also, one more tip- if youd like to avoid using google or app store to download apps, you can download them from apkpure.com instead so that you dont get tracked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...