A common thread in many of the articles written around this covid NWO reset, I've read at least, is that the clearer-thinking opposition to it is somewhat scattered and disorganised. The lack of a clear identifying name for this opposition, beyond the media's perjorative and dismissive 'covidiot', seems to reinforce this. 

'covidiot' is really more suited to describing the blindly unquestioning, self-imprisoning, jab-happy believers. It might be useful to have a positive general name for those in opposition to the con. 

Any suggestions?

A name that reflects an affinity for science or freedom, or both, might be good.

Or undercut the Left by using a name that includes the word 'People' or 'People's' or 'Communities', etc. 

Consider using an emotional term such as 'Abuse'. 

E.g. Communities Against Covid Abuse

Edited by Ergo Storm
3 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

A name that reflects an affinity for science or freedom, or both, might be good.

Or undercut the Left by using a name that includes the word 'People' or 'People's' or 'Communities', etc. 

Consider using an emotional term such as 'Abuse'. 

E.g. Communities Against Covid Abuse

Meh, science is only the latest theory. Gravity, the sun, the big bang, they're probably wrong about all that. And what does 'the Left' mean? Quite possibly a different thing to me than to you. If I think of these bastards as 'the Left', it's not matching my definition. It suggests 'the Right' is better. Maybe I'm being pedantic, and I can't think of a better name right now. Don't like the emotional ones. Emotion clouds common sense. 

I really like the 'freedom' bit though.

Edited by KTgran
44 minutes ago, KTgran said:

Meh, science is only the latest theory. Gravity, the sun, the big bang, they're probably wrong about all that. And what does 'the Left' mean? Quite possibly a different thing to me than to you. If I think of these bastards as 'the Left', it's not matching my definition. It suggests 'the Right' is better. Maybe I'm being pedantic, and I can't think of a better name right now. Don't like the emotional ones. Emotion clouds common sense. 

I really like the 'freedom' bit though.

Science is method and philosophy, not a theory in and of itself.  If mainstream science is wrong about the things you mention, then science will discover this and change its body of knowledge.  It will remain science, if so.

I didn't interpret the original post as asking for something 'logical'.  I interpreted it as asking for something that would work rhetorically.  In any case, to continue your theme, thinking includes emotion.  Thinking without emotion is for robots and computers.  I am a human being.  I have emotions and they do guide my thinking, whether I like it or not.  I'm not autistic or Dr Spock.

Edited by Ergo Storm