Jump to content

Devon Island: Mars on earth


Wayfaring Stranger

Recommended Posts

 

The Canadian far north is mineral rich, it is also a hard place to work. The way the north is being 'explored' is through rovers and stationary devices that do such things as 'gravity testing' as in oil/gas exploration.  The exploration of 'Titan' will be when they start looking at the bottom of Hudson Bay as that is as close to primordial ooze as you can find in Canada. Russia has it where the Atlantic Rift stops. 

It should be a tourist industry for Canada, it isn't, it is a secret research facility.

Edited by Wayfaring Stranger
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Wayfaring Stranger said:

Another reason for the thread was to see it boycotted to all the adult scientists posting here that are actually little children in real life.

 

You are doing yourself no favours at all with statements like this.. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 8:53 AM, Charlotte Bridgestone said:

I think that there is not only Devon Island can boast of landscapes similar to those of Mars 

 

I've been to Mars, here are some photos I took as evidence.

 

SDC10232.JPG.7bbd3a4dbe78843dacb4cee9d192a89a.JPG

 

SDC10224.JPG.6c104c89a874e558bec0f747fddbe854.JPG

 

SDC10233.JPG.29b3fe24756f035e9689239d04e5f9eb.JPG

 

Actually, it isn't really Mars, I wonder if anyone can guess the location though?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2021 at 10:42 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I've been to Mars, here are some photos I took as evidence.

 

SDC10232.JPG.7bbd3a4dbe78843dacb4cee9d192a89a.JPG

 

SDC10224.JPG.6c104c89a874e558bec0f747fddbe854.JPG

 

SDC10233.JPG.29b3fe24756f035e9689239d04e5f9eb.JPG

 

Actually, it isn't really Mars, I wonder if anyone can guess the location though?

 

OK so I haven't been to Mars, these photos are some I took while I was on holiday in Lanzarote (Canary Islands) 😎 a few years ago now.

 

This is the 'scenery' just outside the small town where I was staying, and the first thing I thought to myself was how much it looked like the surface of Mars, as I had previously seen in photos and videos from NASA's Mars Rovers.

 

(Actually I half expected to see one of these Rovers chugging about somewhere!)

 

Like shown in the OP, there will be many other parts of our world which look like 'alien landscapes' and could quite easily be utilised if one was in the business of making 'fake videos'.

 

Ironically while I was staying there, I learned that the Timanfaya National Park on the north side of the island is often used in TV series and films for location filming, for example the Doctor Who serial "Planet Of Fire" was partly filmed there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

OK so I haven't been to Mars, these photos are some I took while I was on holiday in Lanzarote (Canary Islands) 😎 a few years ago now.

 

This is the 'scenery' just outside the small town where I was staying, and the first thing I thought to myself was how much it looked like the surface of Mars, as I had previously seen in photos and videos from NASA's Mars Rovers.

 

(Actually I half expected to see one of these Rovers chugging about somewhere!)

 

Like shown in the OP, there will be many other parts of our world which look like 'alien landscapes' and could quite easily be utilised if one was in the business of making 'fake videos'.

 

Ironically while I was staying there, I learned that the Timanfaya National Park on the north side of the island is often used in TV series and films for location filming, for example the Doctor Who serial "Planet Of Fire" was partly filmed there.

I also can show one place on Earth where Ridley Scott's The Martian was shooted ☺️ Add some special effects and feel yourself on Mar's surface 😎

Wadi-Rum-Jordan-1.jpg

wadi-rum-sunset1.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

You know.... this 'dream' of going to live on Mars is BS.

Let me explain, human cannot procreate in less gravity than what's on the Earth.

Mars gravity is 38% of the Earth.

Then Soviet Union, Russia conducted a research in the past and found out that embryo stopped growing without a gravity.

To be more precise, a spinal cord and brain develops according to the direction of the gravitational pull. So if you live in zero gravity, the cell stops growing at that point.

I can only talk in layman's terms as this was how it was explained. DYOR.

 

Besides, there used to be beings on Mars and some are in hibernation and others went to explore....hence the experience of Credo Mutwa.

They abandoned Mars so why do you think we'd want to or can live there?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, DaleP said:

Let me explain, human cannot procreate in less gravity than what's on the Earth. Mars gravity is 38% of the Earth.

Then Soviet Union, Russia conducted a research in the past and found out that embryo stopped growing without a gravity.

To be more precise, a spinal cord and brain develops according to the direction of the gravitational pull. So if you live in zero gravity, the cell stops growing at that point.

I can only talk in layman's terms as this was how it was explained. DYOR.

 

The experiments to which you refer are problems experienced with zero gravity or micro gravity in orbit - Mars has gravity and it has no relevance to the study.

 

23 hours ago, DaleP said:

Besides, there used to be beings on Mars and some are in hibernation and others went to explore....hence the experience of Credo Mutwa.

They abandoned Mars so why do you think we'd want to or can live there?

 

Despite numerous exploration rovers, there is not a single piece of evidence pointing towards life now or in the past.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Seth said:

 

The experiments to which you refer are problems experienced with zero gravity or micro gravity in orbit - Mars has gravity and it has no relevance to the study.

 

But their gravity is substantially lower than on the Earth.

 

1 hour ago, Seth said:

Despite numerous exploration rovers, there is not a single piece of evidence pointing towards life now or in the past.

 

Yeah, always trust NASA. 😉 lol

1269946.jpg

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

But their gravity is substantially lower than on the Earth.

 

 

You are not reading the report correctly. The issues relate to no gravity and not reduced gravity. It doesn't matter that you would weigh less because things will fall downwards just like on Earth.

 

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

Yeah, always trust NASA. 😉 lol

 

I'd trust them a thousand times more than some of the stuff generated online. Anyway, it isn't a matter of trust and always a matter of evidence, My favorite quote about keeping secrets:

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.”
 Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Seth said:

 

You are not reading the report correctly. The issues relate to no gravity and not reduced gravity. It doesn't matter that you would weigh less because things will fall downwards just like on Earth.

 

I'd trust them a thousand times more than some of the stuff generated online. Anyway, it isn't a matter of trust and always a matter of evidence, My favorite quote about keeping secrets:

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.”
 Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack

 

You mean to trust the 'evidence' like those in the OP....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

You mean to trust the 'evidence' like those in the OP....

 

No, I mean to distrust the 'evidence' like those in the OP (because it is just crap) and to trust evidence from an agency that publishes almost every single item of data online (because it can very often be verified). You didn't respond about the procreating on Mars issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

 

 

Thank you for your video, it's 1 hr 11 minutes long, would you tell me some key points where he presents actual evidence. I am aware of the hopes and speculation concerning life and sadly aware of the ongoing failure to confirm it. It would be fantastic for any space agency to confirm life there so if your scientist has done so it would be highly significant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...