We are descended from aliens!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

when i was 22 i died from alcohol poising. I woke up shaking with pins and needles full body. I had 4 years of strange out of body experiences' which one of them my arms came free in a paralyzed state. so i decided to touch my face i felt like a grey alien trapped in a human body with Armond eyes and a slit mouth. scary shit gives me chills. and that's no shit! we could be aliens trapped in human body's like a prison.

6 hours ago, nathan1974au said:

when i was 22 i died from alcohol poising. I woke up shaking with pins and needles full body. I had 4 years of strange out of body experiences' which one of them my arms came free in a paralyzed state. so i decided to touch my face i felt like a grey alien trapped in a human body with Armond eyes and a slit mouth. scary shit gives me chills. and that's no shit! we could be aliens trapped in human body's like a prison.

Sounds like Scientology to me. And, who the hell is Armond?

But seriously, folks...

I would wager on aliens (or whatever) having genetically altered us, rather than doing the horizontal bop with us smelly, naked apes. Remember, we did not look like Cary Grant and Lana Turner back in our caveman days.

There is that big jump in our evolutionary progress which all mighty science has yet to understand or explain.

3 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Sounds like Scientology to me. And, who the hell is Armond?

almond spelling mistake! no just an experiance I had. i was lucky to have at the time. i believe you are in the wrong place some things here your just not meant to see. your just plain rude why not take that to Facebook. nothing what you have said means any sense only bully's people! your a sick person you know that!.

Edited by nathan1974au
20 hours ago, nathan1974au said:

almond spelling mistake! no just an experiance I had. i was lucky to have at the time. i believe you are in the wrong place some things here your just not meant to see. your just plain rude why not take that to Facebook. nothing what you have said means any sense only bully's people! your a sick person you know that!.

No, I was sincere. My bad humor aside, I see nothing for you to get up about.

Your experience, as discribed, is very similar to the core belief of Scientologists. In a nutshell: Us humans are just host bodies for alien life forms, or their "soul", essentially. 

Part of their "thing" is to embrace this, if you will. They believe a lot of our (humans) psychological and emotional problems, as well as other issues, are related to this duality.

No negativity was directed at you, nor the subject matter from me. If my attempt at lightheartedness offended you, don't let it. If you genuinely research what I've just stated, you'll find I'm correct (regarding Scientology). If my comparison of them with you was taken as a put down or a shot at you, it wasnt. There is, indeed, a similarity. 

Now, you on the other hand, have out right insulted me, my intelligence and my mental health. But, I'm a real cool cat. I hold no ill feelings towards you. You simply misunderstood me. 

4 hours ago, KingKitty said:

No, I was sincere. My bad humor aside, I see nothing for you to get up about.

Your experience, as discribed, is very similar to the core belief of Scientologists. In a nutshell: Us humans are just host bodies for alien life forms, or their "soul", essentially. 

Part of their "thing" is to embrace this, if you will. They believe a lot of our (humans) psychological and emotional problems, as well as other issues, are related to this duality.

No negativity was directed at you, nor the subject matter from me. If my attempt at lightheartedness offended you, don't let it. If you genuinely research what I've just stated, you'll find I'm correct (regarding Scientology). If my comparison of them with you was taken as a put down or a shot at you, it wasnt. There is, indeed, a similarity. 

Now, you on the other hand, have out right insulted me, my intelligence and my mental health. But, I'm a real cool cat. I hold no ill feelings towards you. You simply misunderstood me. 

your ok man! we all need to let people express there experiences no matter how crazy they are you will miss out on something mind blowing there things out there we are not meant to see and all we do is block it.

• Like 1
On 1/16/2021 at 8:42 PM, Anarchist100 said:

Millions of years ago humans mated with aliens, all humans are part alien! ūüĎĹ

Remembering Adam & Eve..........ūüėá

Recently, claims have been made within certain spheres of officialdom of there existing Martians living in underground bases. Any connection to us?

The idea of conscious ET existing on the Red Planet is, outside of scientific materialistic thinking, certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Within esoteric lore, it has been postulated that intelligent life exists on other planets within our very own solar system -- Mars included; albeit, in either an astral or ethereal state, only. These solely incorporeal beings, so goes one arcane theory, are (as if echoing the Fallen) thought to possess the means to materialize long enough in order to obtain the necessary physical anatomy for interacting with maternal worlds, by way of planetary insemination. If so, these "space" onanists would not require ova or some scientifically oriented Breeding Program in order to reproduce universal intelligence or to transmit genetic information across the interstellar expanse.

This not-so-inconceivable concept of the "masculine" Godhead or "Heavenly Father" principle as synonymous with the largely pneumatic cosmos itself would help to explain why humans possess a spiritual nature, if it is so that our immediate astral lineage, Martian or otherwise, exists entirely in etheric form, if not upon primarily uninhabitable planets even to this day as well.

Indeed, this universal bubble we inhabit may just be an entirely alien creation overseen by a horny Yaldabaoth.

6 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

Recently, claims have been made within certain spheres of officialdom of there existing Martians living in underground bases. Any connection to us?

The idea of conscious ET existing on the Red Planet is, outside of scientific materialistic thinking, certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Check out this document, it's a remote viewing of Mars done in 1984. Google the CIA doc number in full: CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9

CIA - remote vieing - Mars - Screenshot.png

On 4/9/2021 at 6:00 PM, nathan1974au said:

your ok man! we all need to let people express there experiences no matter how crazy they are you will miss out on something mind blowing there things out there we are not meant to see and all we do is block it.

Glad we are cool, now.

My mother, God rest her soul, educated me on aliens and alien abduction stuff, back in my twenties. She did so after I told her of some strange experiences I was having at the time. Though her and I were close, I was not aware she had been reading a lot on the subject. 

I also knew a woman who actually saw a shapeshifter, when she worked in DC. Not a woman who would make up stuff like that, either. I never told her that I knew anything about them, prior to her story. And, after she told me of her encounter, I asked if she knew of David Icke. Never heard of him, nor does she get into any online stuff on the topic. 

My longwinded point is, I'm very open minded about these topics. I sincerely believe "they" are, and have been among us for a while. Similar to, yet not as amusing as, the Men in Black movie. I see folks I KNOW ain't human, all the time.

I would like to ask:

Have you ever experienced any sleep paralysis? Or, felt awake, wide awake mentally, yet your body is "locked" in sleep mode?

Maybe some of the notables throughout history were aliens.

Perhaps jesus was an alien and used mary as a vessel to manifest. And maybe archangels are aliens and appear as ufos. 

Buddha, krishna who is depicted as blue and is said to have had a flying machine. 

Don't believe any of it but interesting to ponder. 

On 4/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, kingswayx1 said:

i have i had sleep paralysis when i was young but not no more

Mine only lasted a short time, as well. In my early twenties, at the time. Had severe, random and unexplained nose bleeds around the same time period, which also stopped after the sleep paralysis stopped.

The very last episode of sleep paralysis I experienced was the scariest. From the first, I would fight the "body lock", which would result in my body convulsing severely until I would finally break from it's grip on me.

The last episode, just as I was about to break from the lock on my body, I heard really weird sounds in my ears. Very difficult to describe properly. A mix of static/white noise and, what I can only describe as 1950's movie Martian talk; garbled, high pitched, etc.

Nothing of that nature has every happened since, nor prior. To my knowledge, any way. I ain't ashamed to admit, I sleep with a light on and my cat beside me. He'll get them suckers!