Corona is hoax, but what about respiratory problems? Please HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Hi guys,

I love David and have been listening to him for a long time over several years.

I do believe covid is hoax, but I am dealing with something. We all know flue ,,disappeared,, and was resignated to covid mostly. 

Nevertheless, my father has been paramedic for all his life, almost 35 years, he doesnt believe in pandemic either, BUT, there are lots of people dying in his hands of RESPIRATORY problems. He said he never saw this before with flue or anything else in his life. I need to solve this piece of puzzle. We live in Jesenik, small mountainous town in Czech Republic with no 5G towers.

So how would you guys, or you David (I know you dont come here hah) would explain an enourmous increase in respiratory problems since covid started If its complete hoax and no 5g towers in my town? Lots of people are on air support and not able to breathe by themselves. Lots of them die. Now thats my father telling me this. And he has no agenda. Its his first hand experience.

I need to get it straight in my head to stand firm my ground of belief.

thank you everyone!!

2 minutes ago, Danieldelmar said:

Hi guys,

I do believe covid is hoax, but I am dealing with something. We all know flue ,,disappeared,, and was resignated to covid mostly. 

Nevertheless, my father has been paramedic for all his life, almost 35 years, he doesnt believe in pandemic either, BUT, there are lots of people dying in his hands of RESPIRATORY problems. He said he never saw this before with flue or anything else in his life. I need to solve this piece of puzzle. We live in Jesenik, small mountainous town in Czech Republic with no 5G towers.

So how would you guys, or you David (I know you dont come here hah) would explain an enourmous increase in respiratory problems since covid started If its complete hoax and no 5g towers in my town? Lots of people are on air support and not able to breathe by themselves. Lots of them die. Now thats my father telling me this. And he has no agenda. Its his first hand experience.

thank you everyone!!

Take your pick. Could be a million things. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7149556/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danieldelmar said:

Well that doesnt really explain why there is such an increase in respiratory problems since the hoax started, compared to last decades. These viruses have always been here, so why now? There must be another cause 

If that's correct, you need a proper study to gather objective data.

4 minutes ago, Danieldelmar said:

Well that doesnt really explain why there is such an increase in respiratory problems since the hoax started, compared to last decades. These viruses have always been here, so why now? There must be another cause 

From my experience, I haven't seen anyone sneeze or cough for about a year. So I could argue all respiratory infections have virtually disappeared.

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

From my experience, I haven't seen anyone sneeze or cough for about a year. So I could argue all respiratory infections have virtually disappeared.

I havent seen anyone sneezing either, that doesnt mean my uncle is not on air support in hospital right now cause he cant breathe and his wife as well. 

And no, they didnt have any prior long term diseases or were in poor health. Im not saying its covid, cause I dont believe in it. But Im looking for constructive opinion and theory from someone that has digged into this for a bit and may offer explanation

5 minutes ago, Danieldelmar said:

I havent seen anyone sneezing either, that doesnt mean my uncle is not on air support in hospital right now cause he cant breathe and his wife as well. 

And no, they didnt have any prior long term diseases or were in poor health. Im not saying its covid, cause I dont believe in it. But Im looking for constructive opinion and theory from someone that has digged into this for a bit and may offer explanation

That's something you should be asking a medical expert or a scientist in the relevant field.

11 minutes ago, Danieldelmar said:

I dont believe mainstream science and medics either. Thats why Im asking on Davids Icke forum, hoping someone might have figured it out of his lectures, something I missed out. But thanks for your input

You'll need to gather some data and do an analysis.

2 hours ago, Danieldelmar said:

Sorry to hear about your uncle. 

Just out of interest, have they had the new experimental vaccine recently?

• Like 2

Respiratory problems are not new, people can suffer with them at any time and they are not always caused by colds or flu.

Perhaps you could look into if there is a nearby source of air pollution? Maybe some new chemical processing factory?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 9:56 AM, Danieldelmar said:

I dont believe mainstream science and medics either. Thats why Im asking on Davids Icke forum, hoping someone might have figured it out of his lectures, something I missed out. But thanks for your input

Dear Daniel, I share your concerns and I also have same questions, and here is what I concluded after using common sense and basic medical /scientific background that I have:

• Most likely, there is a virus from Corona family named Covid-19 that is causing common cold and respiratory problems, similarly to all Corona family viruses.
  • We do not know if this is a lab-designed virus or "natural" virus, there are simply not enough reliable data about that.
  • Some patients diagnosed with Covid-19 and tested positive by Covid-19 PCR tests* are suffering from more severe symptoms.
  • These severe respiratory problems (if those patients indeed have Covid-19 infection) could be result of the virus itself ** and based on the information available so far we can suggest that this is an unknown and unusual respiratory disease caused by Covid-19 virus,  with very low infection and low mortality rate. Thus, there is no need for catastrophic news, for the  lock downs and face masks etc. But there is a need for serious research.
  • These severe respiratory problems are caused by something else, and not the virus itself (environment, stress, toxic materials in the air, water, food etc. ). But there are no reliable data about this.
  • Finally, these severe respiratory problems, as well as other unusual symptoms reported for Covid-19-positive patients including problems with coagulation (if they are really positive for this virus) could be explained by the possibility that this virus is not only from "Corona" family, but it has other regions in its nucleic acid sequence (some data suggest presence of HIV or lentiviral sequences). Thus, if the virus was generated in Wuhan, maybe it "escaped" before the research was done, and maybe all this pandemic hysteria is due to the fact that creators of the virus have no clue what are the possible effects at this stage.

I hope this can help and we can maybe think together about this pandemic hoax...

Best wishes from Boba

* As Mr David Icke already told us many times, the PCR tests used for Corona-19 detection are very bad, with huge probability of false positive results. I did PCR so many times in the lab and I can explain in detail if needed, but in short: every PCR reaction with more than 30-35 cycles of amplification is wrong. And WHO-recomended PCR for testing of Covid-10 has 45 to  50 cycles.

**but we have no sequence, we have no proper reliable test for virus, we have no proper reliable clinical features and autopsy results etc.

On 1/16/2021 at 8:56 AM, Danieldelmar said:

Is there any correlation between those who have suffered and those who received the 2019 flu vaccine? 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 2:42 PM, shabbirss said:

@Danieldelmar the people who are affected by respiratory problems...
where they using masks 24/7 ?

The Mask (1994 film)

do you know what a golem is? it is something of clay built to fight it and in this fight you lose your life force which you can use for something better. So the dumber the Golem the better. And that's the 24/7 mask feature - watch the movie  - where they using masks 24/7 ?  this is a global mental contagion

• Like 1

Corona is hoax, but what about respiratory problems?- there is no connection here 

humans are strangling biological weapons, and the crown is supposed to hide it like Tactical Fog which can be blamed for all the various strange deaths. Have you noticed that there are no other deaths but only Corona deaths?

arms dealers now trade respirators - sounds logical?

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Because there is always a market for suckers and morons.

No! but because respirators are now weapons! - they did not switch to another industry - the world has changed. At God's command!

! they did not switch to another industry ! they still deal in arms / weapons

unfortunately you have to initiate an investigation in your region by classifying the victims of these dyspnea, which is to know what they have in common. Common point. I know of such local plagues and the common point may be that they are all "heads of families" or "owners", but in your region the common point can be just as overwhelming. It's usually about money! Take care of yourself, don't get killed.

@Danieldelmar

Last spring I made sure I had lots of exposure in Brighton, I thought if there is something out there better just get it right now and get immunity.  I came down with a bad flu with the unusual condition of red hot dry lungs which is a Covid symptom.  One of the superspreders was right next door to where I used to go in Pameira Square in Hove.

I have had much worse flus in my life, but being worried by the news made it much worse.

Anyway I think there is a flu - there are always flus.

One important thing is that the FluShot is now taken up around the world ... in many country.  Vax companies are making a killing promoting it around the world.

Well it just so happens that the FluShot creates a weakness in your immune system as a byproduct ... the scientists conceal this fact by calling it "vaccine interference" but it weakens your immunity against some other infections.

A big study in the US in 2019 by the Department of Defence found that if you have a FluShot you have 36% more chance of getting a Coronavirus infection.

Yes you read that correctly.

So it is quite likely that the Covid pandemic is a normalish Coronavirus ... that has infected a lot of people because of a new weakness in them due tot the FluShot.

I think this explains why an unusual increase has happened.
And it doesn't require freaky conspiracies ... it is just a by product of the FluSjhots.

You see when Modena says that their vaccine is 94% effective ... what they mean is against the target virus "SarsCov2".  But at the same time the byproduct is that your immune system is damaged for ... meningitis, for pneumonia ... or whatever.  They don't test for the long-term effects on your total health.  But like I said some studies have actually been done .. not by the vaccine companies, but by other organisations.

Aside from that ... if the TV tells you that you are dying .. well for a lot of people they will just do what it says.

I'll attach links to the study and others like it :

https://app.box.com/s/xtmf5ju1iptssdr06o48os1itbysyspi

Edited by rideforever

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 9:52 AM, Danieldelmar said:

Hi guys,

thank you everyone!!

Hi Daniel,

in short we are being sprayed with god knows what.

my mother developed COPD and it got better if she stayed inside with hepa filters on but it no way to live.

Get your uncle a high end hepa filter and start chelating it’s mostly polymer fibres,aluminum,barium,strontium nano particles at least in North America.

check geoengineringwatch.org

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Daniel,

I am probably shadow banned so you most likely will not get the opportunity to read this. I dont believe that David claims to have had any direct experience with the "dark suits" but I met them in 2015 because of my web browsing history (all lawful at the time but not politically correct). For your information they are just 40/40 psychopaths and I dont believe/have no evidence that they are invisible/reptilian ect. They could  restrict your breathing/alter your mood/hypnotise/use synthetic telepathy in 2015 and are therefore  not dependent on 5g towers to do this since the 5g architecture came much later. 

Hope this helps