Jump to content

Soul.


Siska
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have this vague belief that when I die, I will return to some kind of prescient energy cloud floating amidst the stars. And that while I'm on earth, I'm connected to it.

From reading David's books, I know he holds the belief that we are all one.

 

More and more often, I have been wondering how it can be that we are all parts of the same thing. Why would people choose to incarnate as evil ? As conformist, looking up to authority ? As just plain stupid ?

I really don't understand it anymore ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Siska said:

I have this vague belief that when I die, I will return to some kind of prescient energy cloud floating amidst the stars.

this is very close, the energy of consciousness is the energy of the stars, we are effected by the sun, when you return to the sun you can travel the universe on the intergalactic current filaments that connect all galaxies, but many people default to coming back here, they didnt make travel plans

 

37 minutes ago, Siska said:

And that while I'm on earth, I'm connected to it.

the sun and the earth and all its life are intimately connected, even the weather is directly influenced by solar energy, we as humans do not always feel this connection because we have the freedom to ignore it, we are not told of our connection to the universe or we are told that we are not connected, religion is supposed to help reconnect you but most of it is empty ceremony and outright evil

 

48 minutes ago, Siska said:

More and more often, I have been wondering how it can be that we are all parts of the same thing. Why would people choose to incarnate as evil ? As conformist, looking up to authority ? As just plain stupid ?

I really don't understand it anymore ...

the infinite universe allows infinite experience, learn to focus on where you want to go, avoid the pitfalls you are being shown

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...