How does China fit into the whole narrative?

There seems to be a lot of finger pointing at China as the problem but This theory doesn’t quite for me for several reasons:

1. if China is what cabal wants, why do most MSM demonize China and run fake stories to demonize China? I following many MSM coverage of China and many of them are exaggerated or even fake to deliberately demonize it. Why do we suddenly believe MSM coverage of China when we know MSM is full of shit?

2. Why is the Military industrial complex itching conflict with China? Why was pivot to asia pacific to contain China  started during obama, continued by Trump, and will likely continue by Biden? Why does cabal allow this?

3. again, why do many fake news about China such as Tiananmen massacre? If you research about this topic, you’ll realize the death was greatly exaggerated by MSM and CIA  and most casualty were unarmed soldiers. Look up wikileaks ‘s leaked cable from US ambassay of the actual event.

It is obvious cabal wants a war against Russia and China. Why so if China is supposedly part of the cabal? If China is cabal, wouldn’t we see MSM praising China? You notice a strong change in negative public perception toward China since 2012 which coincides with US pivot from Middle East to Asia to contain China . This is not a coincidence. Media war against China from CIA shaped this perception change. Why is this?

The CIA can’t be suddenly change from being the cabal to a good force when it comes to China?! Makes no sense.

I’m reading David’s book The Answer on the part related to China. David’s perception of China seems to be based on MSM reporting ms which is quite disappointing because people seem to turn off their skepticism detector in MSM when it comes to China.

Share your thoughts please.

Edited by johnkim

Uk media is reticent in criticism of China

China is the sandbox for the NWO

Supra Capitalism for the 1% and commie system for the 99%

nuremberg.jpg.99a7c69cc4f734523de37934169ee823.jpg

and the media is silent. Yet teenagers are sold the che' t-shirts, the revolution dream and the carefully edited history

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, johnkim said:

There seems to be a lot of finger pointing at China as the problem but This theory doesn’t quite for me for several reasons:

1. if China is what cabal wants, why do most MSM demonize China and run fake stories to demonize China? I following many MSM coverage of China and many of them are exaggerated or even fake to deliberately demonize it. Why do we suddenly believe MSM coverage of China when we know MSM is full of shit?

2. Why is the Military industrial complex itching conflict with China? Why was pivot to asia pacific to contain China  started during obama, continued by Trump, and will likely continue by Biden? Why does cabal allow this?

3. again, why do many fake news about China such as Tiananmen massacre? If you research about this topic, you’ll realize the death was greatly exaggerated by MSM and CIA  and most casualty were unarmed soldiers. Look up wikileaks ‘s leaked cable from US ambassay of the actual event.

It is obvious cabal wants a war against Russia and China. Why so if China is supposedly part of the cabal? If China is cabal, wouldn’t we see MSM praising China? You notice a strong change in negative public perception toward China since 2012 which coincides with US pivot from Middle East to Asia to contain China . This is not a coincidence. Media war against China from CIA shaped this perception change. Why is this?

The CIA can’t be suddenly change from being the cabal to a good force when it comes to China?! Makes no sense.

I’m reading David’s book The Answer on the part related to China. David’s perception of China seems to be based on MSM reporting ms which is quite disappointing because people seem to turn off their skepticism detector in MSM when it comes to China.

Share your thoughts please.

You make some interesting points there. I have no love for the Chinese government, though I have no problem with ordinary Chinese people. As with anything, they are just as much victims of all this.

There has been an 'anti-China narrative' simmering for some time now, just as much as there has been an 'anti-Russia' narrative and at times an 'anti-Iran narrative'.

It's like a perverse inversion to me, TPTB whip up all this kind of anger against the Chinese and the Russians, while psychologically manipulating the Western population to become or 'accept' what it is we are supposed to 'dislike' about those peoples and their governments.

The military industrial complex is all about making money. But they make money from being provided with taxpayers money by governments.

War! What is it good for? Military spending. Enriching private companies.

"China is a threat! We must buy some more fighter jets!"

China is just as much a part of the 'cabal' as Russia is. And as much as the USA or the UK is.

The 'official narrative' requires "good guys" and "bad guys" to keep things simple for the local populations to understand. Too many 'bad guys' and the plot starts to become complicated. See Adam Curtis' "Hypernormalisation" documentary for a better overall view.

• Like 2

Well i found this piece of information..

It was a lecture from Ralph Epperson about the new world order....

He states  that Communist China is already a part of the new world order.

I believe this is true because all we hear in the media and the WHO and others is that we should follow Chinas handling of the pandemic...

China today west tomorrow.... New world order has already begun

• Like 1

Episode 297 – China and the New World Order

Corbett11/10/2014
Military tensions, cyber espionage accusations, a brewing currency war; with every passing day, the headlines paint a convincing portrait of an emerging cold war between China and the West. But is this surface level reality the whole picture, or is there a deeper level to this conflict? Is China an opponent to the New World Order global governmental system or a witting collaborator with it? Join us in this in-depth edition of The Corbett Report podcast as we explore China’s position in the New World Order.

• Like 1

If the powers that be can't sterilise enough of us through vaccination they may well resort to nuclear war to reduce world population to their 500 million target so they want to keep tensions high between "The West" and "China" to provide justification for this.

• Like 1