What’s the point of “waking up”?

If you are “awaken”, the world seems hopeless and going in a terrible direction.

Elite’s plan is working and nothing seems to be able to stop them.

Knowing the cabal has been doing this for thousands of years, it seems unlikely we will win against them in our lifetime.

this begs, the question, what’s the benefit of being woke? I recall life was more hopeful and simpler when I didn’t know all these things. Now I know these things but also powerless to change it.

We are up against governments, scientistic establishment, military, police, money, big corporation.

we have the number but we don’t have the organization.

how can we ever win if historically, good never prevail if you know the true history of the world or else we won’t be dealing with craps we deal with.

I know this sounds pessimistic but the only way to be optimistic is to get back in the matrix and ignore everything.

thoughts?

3 minutes ago, johnkim said:

know this sounds pessimistic but the only way to be optimistic is to get back in the matrix and ignore everything.

Everyone has the Great Beast right in front of them now. 

You can choose to have a tiny little bit more 'peace and blissful ignorance' by looking away, or.. 

You can stand square on, point your finger at it, stare it straight in the eyes and say, " I see you !!! " 

Either way, it's here. Now. Exposed. 

Which way do you want to deal with this truth...? 

We are eternal. There is nothing to fear.. 

BC 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The point of waking up is that you can understand the threat to your survival and take PRACTICAL action to ensure you stay alive longer ...

The only solution on a wider level is to Pray for Divine Intervention , That the malevolent ET's and evil spirits who possess them get healed and move on ... 

That's why you want to stay alive , to stay in the game and Pray .......... getwisdom.com 

• Thanks 1

The point for me is to die on my feet and to not to live as a slave. I could go back to blissful ignorance, but then I would end up just existing in a world of horror when it would be better if someone just ended me. By the time our thoughts are being policed via implants then I don't think there will be any checking out, that's what worries me.

• Thanks 1

I understand where your coming from, ignorance is bliss. But there is little point in feeding the crocodile in the hope he eats you last (Churchill). I believe everyone will be effected by this and it will be impossible to ignore soon enough. So we just woke up earlier than everyone else. 

36 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The only solution on a wider level is to Pray for Divine Intervention

Couldn't agree more. They can't stop you praying.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The point of waking up is so that my morning erection can go down.

Ignorance is bliss and once awake you cant unsee the light. With great conscience comes great responsibility. Responsibility is a burden. Think not 'there is no point for we are going to die anyway' for your spiritual growth is unbroken through death.

What is 'woke'? What is 'enlightened'.

Does it mean knowing truth or does it mean being truth. There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path. Knowledge can show you the door but its enlightenment that walks on through.

So are we 'woke' are we really walking the path or is it all just academic.

The difference is David Icke talking and others listening. They may both now have the same knowledge but one is living it whilst the other is thinking it.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 2
On 1/15/2021 at 4:09 PM, johnkim said:

If you are “awaken”, the world seems hopeless and going in a terrible direction.

Knowing the cabal has been doing this for thousands of years, it seems unlikely we will win against them in our lifetime.

this begs, the question, what’s the benefit of being woke? I recall life was more hopeful and simpler when I didn’t know all these things. Now I know these things but also powerless to change it.

We are up against governments, scientistic establishment, military, police, money, big corporation.

we have the number but we don’t have the organization.

how can we ever win if historically, good never prevail if you know the true history of the world or else we won’t be dealing with craps we deal with.

I know this sounds pessimistic but the only way to be optimistic is to get back in the matrix and ignore everything.

thoughts?

You are taking a materialistic/logical approach to things - there is a problem and we must solve it. 

We are here to experience life and experience all sorts of different emotions and feelings and adventures. Waking up is just one of these experiences

It's not about defeating the globalists and bill gates - This is a materialistic approach. Waking up is just an experience we go through. That's it. I don't think we are meant to defeat them. We are just here to experience them.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 1
On 1/15/2021 at 4:09 PM, johnkim said:

Where is that?

Plenty of there plans go wrong, and you just assume that all there plans work.

No they do not.

They have everything, media, power, and still loads of there plans fail.

I am glad i woke upto the world, even though my adult life was ruined for it. I am glad i was not like most people, banging out babies, wanting to affect the world, by having as much sex as you can with as many as you can. No thanks, i am glad i woke up when i did.

Where this will go no one really knows, but you can be sure of one thing, these ptb running uk, usa, israel, there plans are all over the place today. The 21st century has been a disaster for them.

So i do not agree.

• Like 1

so you are awake and have broken free from the 3rd dimension programming.

where do you want to go next?

you raised your vibration by breaking free.

then you hear what the black pilled doom mongers are saying and your vibration takes a  hit.

your goal should be to raise your vibration further to prepare to ascend into the 5th dimension

leaving behind those asleep in the 3rd dimension

the earth and humanity are going through the biggest ascension of vibration right now and  we have been chosen to witness it

let go of the 3rd dimension

• Like 2

There is an allure to ignorance, the sweet embrace, the soft comforting fabric of a childhood safety blanket.

It is safe, to ignore the fallen embers of society. To remain unaware of the dangers around you. Like a child, clinging to the last vestiges of innocence.

Hard to tear those who hold tight to their safety blanket, to do so would be to change their world. Their perception of the world would morph, lose the sugar coating that has made it more digestible.

It is needed, a man must become aware of the dangers his people faces. A woman and child may be careless, but as men we cannot.

Once you accept that what you must do, what you must become, is the darkest part of yourself. That casting off the societal fascade, stripping the polite trimmings of "modernity", is the only way we will win this war. Then you are free to do what is needed.

However, in this age of treachery, tyranny, and war, be careful who you trust.

We are up against adversaries with 100X our resources, and they are eager to send us into the dark pits.

That being said, don't be intimidated into silence, or timidity. Just know that your own words, may be used against you. There is no freedom of speech for some of us, not in our occupied areas. If they can get you for anything, they will try.

Amass influence, be a leader in your own right. A thousand hydra heads are much harder to contend with, than a single one.

• Like 1
On 2/3/2021 at 5:08 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

You are taking a materialistic/logical approach to things - there is a problem and we must solve it. 

We are here to experience life and experience all sorts of different emotions and feelings and adventures. Waking up is just one of these experiences

It's not about defeating the globalists and bill gates - This is a materialistic approach. Waking up is just an experience we go through. That's it. I don't think we are meant to defeat them. We are just here to experience them.

Sometimes I think this could be the case.

think of the Age of Aquarius/kali yuga.

Perhaps we are just about to enter to new (and better) cycle but chaos and destruction must occur before.

We and the next few generations will have to endure this darkness and chaos before things start to get better.

@johnkim

There is no point at all.  Judging everybody in the world as evil and complaining is something really stupid.  It is not easy to run the world and so many miserable bastards do nothing but moan.  How do you think it feels to be in Government trying to hold things together with so many miserable fkheads doing that?

I don't know how old you are, but up until 10 years ago the idea of "waking up" meant spiritual realisation or enlightenment into a higher world, something that deep spiritual practice gives you.

But since our society is full of twats who have vomited into the internet, now "waking up" is basically the same as being "woke" ... it means you are a miserable bastard and do nothing but tell everyone they are wrong and go on endlessly about how horrible everyone is.   And the twats of the world have vomited all over the internet with their "ideas".

And so there is no bother to "wake up" to what those twats are saying which is all bollocks.

The only waking up you could do is either to be an honest person and do a hard days work, or if you like to do some deep spiritual practice.

• 3 weeks later...

You're only waking up to the nature of this fraudulent "world", it's a (self)deception passing itself off as "reality".

The Truth Rules Reality.

Untruth is the generator of nightmares, and this world has always been a nightmare for someone, somewhere since the beginning. EgoMatrix.

Jesus said; "don't invest too much in this world, it's not worth it..."