Workplace/Thermal Camera/UK

CosmoGenesis

So my employer has decided it would be a good idea to install a thermal camera at the employee entrance.

HR emailed everyone to tell them how it will function and what data it will read.

She also has asked for consent in the form of a vote over email.

Would I be within my rights to decline due to

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/dont-rely-on-temperature-screening-products-for-detection-of-coronavirus-covid-19-says-mhra

https://www.privacyhelper.co.uk/thermal-scanning-gdpr

She says she will approach anyone who declines and contact them individually.

I already had a right battle with them as they made masks mandatory away from your desk and I told them I am exempt, they got arsey with me but I told them I couldnt as they give me panic attacks,  HR emailed me shortly after and said I dont have to wear one as long as I maintain 2 m distance etc. (She obviously went to actually read the law and realized she could not force me to and I dont need to provide a GP exemption)

If I decline the thermal camera im thinking they may turn around and say they have me by the balls through my employment contract pertaining to 'Health and safety' or some shit.

Funnily enough the last 2 months I've been working from home, so I dont get why they need my permission as I wont even be on site.

Intelligent people of the Icke forum, what are your thoughts?

Edited by CosmoGenesis

18 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

So my employer has decided it would be a good idea to install a thermal camera at the employee entrance.

HR emailed everyone to tell them how it will function and what data it will read.

She also has asked for consent in the form of a vote over email.

Would I be within my rights to decline due to

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/dont-rely-on-temperature-screening-products-for-detection-of-coronavirus-covid-19-says-mhra

https://www.privacyhelper.co.uk/thermal-scanning-gdpr

She says she will approach anyone who declines and contact them individually.

I already had a right battle with them as they made masks mandatory away from your desk and I told them I am exempt, they got arsey with me but I told them I couldnt as they give me panic attacks,  HR emailed me shortly after and said I dont have to wear one as long as I maintain 2 m distance etc. (She obviously went to actually read the law and realized she could not force me to and I dont need to provide a GP exemption)

If I decline the thermal camera im thinking they may turn around and say they have me by the balls through my employment contract pertaining to 'Health and safety' or some shit.

Funnily enough the last 2 months I've been working from home, so I dont get why they need my permission as I wont even be on site.

Intelligent people of the Icke forum, what are your thoughts?

Hi.  In simple terms; 

Your company has a contract with you.  To change the contract it has to have your agreement OR they sack you OR it goes through unions.

IF they sack you the unions become involved or your solicitor.

Both use laws to make your boss understand that you have rights via contract and UK law.

It mostly NEVER comes to that though, as most situations are dealt with via a sit-down.

You need to write or email back ANYTIME you disagree or it's taken that you agree.

One thing about being a woman is that ones nether regions become hotter during arousal and the monthly cycle as well as other medical reasons.  I might use that one as reason to not be scanned.  After all, just WHO is looking?  They have zero right to know your cycles.

Post to others asking.  Don't quote laws just let others know that you are angry and law behind you...you do right?  Among them is a snitch.  Don't tell them details.  Just inform of the situation and go from there.