Where to escape to?

As we descend further into fascist, Orwellian technocracy, my family and I are starting to consider escape routes - places where it might be possible to avoid vaccine passports, compliance-linked UBI, state surveillance and away from a helplessly brainwashed society that is only getting worse. 

Tanzania holds appeal - sunny, nice beaches, no masks, no vax. Although possibly in the pocket of China (as is much of Africa) so who knows what is down the line.

Does anyone have any ideas?

44 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

Tanzania holds appeal - sunny, nice beaches, no masks, no vax. Although possibly in the pocket of China (as is much of Africa) so who knows what is down the line.

Agenda 2063, probably.

• Haha 1

North Cyprus is a pretty good option, as long as Turkey remains relatively friendly.

I might go back there myself. Good weather, relatively low prices (everything subsidised by Turkey) and plenty of English teaching jobs, it would help to have some qualifications though.

Lots of Brits out there too..... some villages around Lefke are almost exclusively full of Brits.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Ed8 said:

As we descend further into fascist, Orwellian technocracy, my family and I are starting to consider escape routes - places where it might be possible to avoid vaccine passports, compliance-linked UBI, state surveillance and away from a helplessly brainwashed society that is only getting worse. 

Does anyone have any ideas?

The problem is that you cannot count on it, when a country refuses to go along with these enforcements. That might also change rather quickly, because whoever refuses to go along with it, will face pressure.

Secondly, moving from one country to another is not something one should take lightly, as the culture,climate and language are different and it always seems easy when talked about it, but is a heavy commitment to actually go through with it.

If you want to disconnect yourself from the system, you have to go to the outback in a bigger country where barely anyone lives. Thats what i would do if moving to another place is the only way out.

Other than that keep on fighting with all the others that are in the resistance. Its helpful if you find likeminded people in real life and plan out how you can support each other.

The NWO is going nowhere, unless we overthrow it. Running away might work for you, but most likely not for your kids or the kids after that. There is no easy way out, its probably one of the toughest times humanity ever lived in.

Edited by Michael

The countries that have experienced in fairly recent history, complete tyranny who have fairly recently experienced freedom, will not so readily give their freedoms away.

In that sense, I think Eastern Europe will be a good place to be, places like Serbia etc and Eastern European economy seems to have better outlook for growth than western Europe.

Asia will become China's gulag in time. South America could go either way - Africa could be the place to be next few decades as it will be the place for phenomenal capitilast growth and opportunity