Italy. 50,000 restauranteurs have decided to open up against Covid19 restrictions

This looks promising. If this works it could spread all over the world and in many areas...gyms, hairdressers, pubs.

This action gives me the feeling that there might be a way out of this 

I do believe this is the solution

We have to organize more of this as fast as possible

Italy. 50,000 restauranteurs have decided to open up against Covid19 restrictions, lunch and dinner, banding together to form an alliance. This is the only way to stop this, mass civil disobedience. Long Live the People

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/IoApro?src=hashtag_click

• Like 4

This is MASSIVE!

this is our way out

This must spread like wildfire

If youre a landlord of a pub call other landlords, organize a great number of them to simultaneously open up the doors

We can all start seriously boozing again!

Must have a really good number of buisnesses agreeing to do it

If only a few agree the fucking authorities will start fining and arresting the resisters. Cant do anything if 1 million pubs open up at once

The numbers are critical

16 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Let's hope it inspires more people to do this around the world. 

We can speed it up by first talking about it amongs ourselves...how to spread this idea out and get others to believe that it is a feasable way of turning things around. The more we push this more the chance of it going viral.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Italy seem to have responded better than other places, with the police joining the people in protests, encouraging to see 😊

Yes ...Like the UK , the Italians are fairly rebellious and won't wear masks .

And Italy has the highest number of reported deaths (per 100,000 people) of any major country in the world  ...Even more than the UK ... only barely ...

Thailand , where the population  obediently wear masks and follow rules    , has one thousand times less reported deaths (per 100,000 people) that Italy and UK have ...

Just saying ! 

Nothing about covid is clear .... We know masks and lockdown is to subjugate and enslave ... but if rebelling means being infected by the Zombie virus , it might not be wise to encourage rebellion. 

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

We know masks and lockdown is to subjugate and enslave ... but if rebelling means being infected by the Zombie virus , it might not be wise to encourage rebellion. 

What the fuck are you on about Ozz? 

• Like 4
Just now, Basket Case said:

What the fuck are you on about Ozz? 

I'm on about the very credible theory put forward by Anthony Patch ....He says covid is a retrovirus , it re-engineers your DNA , turns you into a dormant zombie , you become a Zombie when 5G is cranked up ... My analysis of propaganda is that a Zombie Apocalypse is on the cards ..

So covid , and vaccination will cause this change ,  the very frail and sick cannot withstand the transformation and die ... most people will have no symptoms at all , some flue like symptoms .... So half the UK could already have undergone this change ! 

Nothing is for sure , this is just one theory, But Anthony Patch is extremely well researched and credible ..

More information here ... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/16028-covid-zombie-apocalypse-ben-emlyn-jones/

So if this is true then people need to resist the vaxxine AND rebel.. 

Certainly refuse the vaccine .... but if rebelling means pretending there is no virus , mixing with people as usual , you may catch covid , not even know you have been infected and end up a Zombie when 5G is activated to fully make the change ! 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

but if rebelling means pretending there is no virus , mixing with people as usual , you may catch covid

I can only really go by my own experience. 

I live in SW London. 

I have never worn a mask (haven't even touched one to look at) 

I've been everywhere you would imagine, shops, big supermarkets, public transport, generally out and about including the Trafalgar Square demos with 35K+ people.. 

And never had a sniffle. 

I've never had a Flu vaxxine. 

I have a reasonably good diet, hydrate well and take vitamin supplements every day (as I have been for many years - including a large dose of Vit D) 

How come I haven't caught it yet 

• Like 5

I live in SW London. 

I've been everywhere you would imagine, shops, big supermarkets, public transport, generally out and about including the Trafalgar Square demos with 35K+ people.. 

And never had a sniffle. 

I have a reasonably good diet, hydrate well and take vitamin supplements every day (as I have been for many years - including a large dose of Vit D) 

See my previous post ... According to the official story most people who catch covid are "asymptomatic" ... that is to say they will be infected with covid , can infect others , but will have no symptoms at all .. ( until 5G triggers them into a zombie )....

Just a theory Nothing is certain 

Dr Mike Yeadon would totally disagree.. 

So would David who doesn't believe the virus exists ! .... There are a dozen different theories about covid ...

I do understand peoples desire to burn their masks , I was just pointing out there's no need to be unnecessarily reckless , as some of these theories see covid as a real danger ...    

I reckon this thread completely derailed. I couldnt care less...i will start a new one later

And i dont mind a pitched battle also

Im surprised at you oz, with your powers of investigation

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

So would David who doesn't believe the virus exists ! .... There are a dozen different theories about covid ...

I do understand peoples desire to burn their masks , I was just pointing out there's no need to be unnecessarily reckless , as some of these theories see covid as a real danger ...    

I suspect a number of these "different theories" have been commisioned by the cruel NWO

So many, even too many virologist been comming out stating covid has never been isolated. 

Covid 19 is merely an excretion

The testing machine is a farce. You can amplify magnification to prove that absolutely anyone and everyone has covid.

With that machine you can test god himslf and prove he is infected with the deadly desease

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I live in SW London. 

And never had a sniffle. 

Ditto here. Not a sniffle. And neither have all the people I regularly come into contact with on a daily basis.

• Like 1

BTW... EVERYONE should share the f**k out of the OP... The only way out of this is CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.

WE ARE MANY, THEY ARE FEW. Do not forget this!

If this happened in the UK the government would shit themselves.

Wouldn't that be great to see? Whitty, Valance, Ferguson, the BBC all running round like headless chickens trying keep all the moles from emerging...  😂

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

This is MASSIVE!

this is our way out

This must spread like wildfire

If youre a landlord of a pub call other landlords, organize a great number of them to simultaneously open up the doors

We can all start seriously boozing again!

Must have a really good number of buisnesses agreeing to do it

If only a few agree the fucking authorities will start fining and arresting the resisters. Cant do anything if 1 million pubs open up at once

The numbers are critical

Absolutely spot on this.

But we need a few people with balls to get this sorted.

Unfortunately I don't think it will come from the pubs because most of the tenants are "tied" to the breweries.

Needs to come from restaurants and shops like in Italy... come on people... FREEDOM!!!

Edited by HAARPING_On
paragraphed for clarity
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Absolutely spot on this.

But we need a few people with balls to get this sorted.

Unfortunately I don't think it will come from the pubs because most of the tenants are "tied" to the breweries.

Needs to come from restaurants and shops like in Italy... come on people... FREEDOM!!!

The twitter link is dated jan 11th. 

My mistake, i checked it just now.

Today is the 15th and i havnt heard if this mass opening of restaurants has actually taken off.

The polish ski hotels .....i cant confirm if they were successful yet.

Its still early days. Lets see

What set me off was the mere concept of 50 000 establishments agreeing to do this action

Let see what happens

If it works or not at least we got an idea we could work on....

"What do we have to do to inspire 20 or 50 000 similar buisnesses to rebel?"

6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

"What do we have to do to inspire 20 or 50 000 similar businesses to rebel?"

Well I work for a small business and the boss made the decision back in May that he either stays open or goes out of business. Everyone is on board so that's our two fingers to this corrupt government and their overlords. 

Once this furlough period ends how many other people are going to find themselves in the same position?

I said many months ago that it will be economics that decides the way this whole situation ends and not health... I'm sticking to that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HAARPING_On said:

Well I work for a small business and the boss made the decision back in May that he either stays open or goes out of business. Everyone is on board so that's our two fingers to this corrupt government and their overlords. 

Once this furlough period ends how many other people are going to find themselves in the same position?

I said many months ago that it will be economics that decides the way this whole situation ends and not health... I'm sticking to that.

What about testing the waters by asking your boss if he would participate in a mass restart of buisness....that is, if a great number of others would do the same thing?

Your boss might have to make some efforts to phone around and talk to similar buisness owners himself.

These revolutions dont get started unless theres been an organized effort. Im sure there will be those that cant be bothered

People are losing their livelyhood. There must be a desperate energy out there

• Like 1