Jump to content

Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out.


Liberty
 Share

Recommended Posts

WHERE HAVE ALL THE WORKERS GONE?

 

Regardless of the sector in Ireland, there is a shortage of staff in all areas. Recruiting and retainment is now a huge problem.

 

Those applying for the Irish Police Force - aka 'Gardaí' can't even pass the 'fitness' (Health) entrance test and it's a growing problem as confirmed by the Minister for Justice. 

 

Below are some press snaps from the past 20 days.

 

Tic - Toc - Tic - Tok - Tic - Tok

 

g01.png.787b0a283cba7e6be8cc2120bd5e989b.png

 

Mental Health Services falling apart........................

 

g02.png.0533d0a0ca3e7af458693e7f71c470e4.png

 

Don't expect an education cause there ain't no Teachers..........................

 

g03.png.2550f178ca7050861827be1d6bf92358.png


Nobody to drive the trucks............................ Fleet Transport Ireland

 

g04.png.ffd21ad9953b2ecfa4bea7ef6d58d581.png

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, Octovator said:

WHERE HAVE ALL THE WORKERS GONE?

 

Regardless of the sector in Ireland, there is a shortage of staff in all areas. Recruiting and retainment is now a huge problem.

 

Those applying for the Irish Police Force - aka 'Gardaí' can't even pass the 'fitness' (Health) entrance test and it's a growing problem as confirmed by the Minister for Justice. 

 

Below are some press snaps from the past 20 days.

 

Tic - Toc - Tic - Tok - Tic - Tok

 

g01.png.787b0a283cba7e6be8cc2120bd5e989b.png

 

Mental Health Services falling apart........................

 

g02.png.0533d0a0ca3e7af458693e7f71c470e4.png

 

Don't expect an education cause there ain't no Teachers..........................

 

g03.png.2550f178ca7050861827be1d6bf92358.png


Nobody to drive the trucks............................ Fleet Transport Ireland

 

g04.png.ffd21ad9953b2ecfa4bea7ef6d58d581.png

Don't think they died... Some got back to Europe, some went to countries which pay better for driving truck than minimum wage... Also media exaggerate the problem as usual... Everyone wants cheap or free workers. They would pay you 1£ if they could. When it comes to teachers - they always want more and are 'overwhelmed'. It's first group to strike. Not surprisingly it was mostly their campaign to stay home to save life... Save life in pyjama... Now they are yelling they earn to low - If I was PM I would just say - you wanted to fuck for two years now you have to pay for it. It's equally your fault. Are you worried there is not enough teachers - I wouldn't. Most of them are so pissed going to a work that living your kid watching Discovery for a day would learn them more then a school. In Poland the situation is the same for years. At least in UK teachers go to work and most of them are at school for a full time. In Poland they work few hours a week and are surprised that they don't earn millions. And government complain there is not enough teachers instead tell lazy asholes to get to work full time! BTW Most of them become teachers because they couldn't get to any other collage because their notes were too low... And those half idiots learn your kids and complain about wages.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2022 at 4:43 AM, Human10 said:

Don't think they died... Some got back to Europe, some went to countries which pay better for driving truck than minimum wage... Also media exaggerate the problem as usual... Everyone wants cheap or free workers. They would pay you 1£ if they could. When it comes to teachers - they always want more and are 'overwhelmed'. It's first group to strike. Not surprisingly it was mostly their campaign to stay home to save life... Save life in pyjama... Now they are yelling they earn to low - If I was PM I would just say - you wanted to fuck for two years now you have to pay for it. It's equally your fault. Are you worried there is not enough teachers - I wouldn't. Most of them are so pissed going to a work that living your kid watching Discovery for a day would learn them more then a school. In Poland the situation is the same for years. At least in UK teachers go to work and most of them are at school for a full time. In Poland they work few hours a week and are surprised that they don't earn millions. And government complain there is not enough teachers instead tell lazy asholes to get to work full time! BTW Most of them become teachers because they couldn't get to any other collage because their notes were too low... And those half idiots learn your kids and complain about wages.

depends where you live

 

in canada, there is a big shortage of staff in every sphere of society

 

very odd

I think those that are missing are the vaccine injuries and death

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

That must be the from the spike protein forming new cell walls within blood vessels, growing a new vascular system within the existing vascular system, hence the clots or how it’s been referred to as - ‘clot ‘n’ drop’            Damn scary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://rumble.com/v1yctqu-in-conversation-with-cornelia-mother-of-baby-alex.html

 

Cornelia tragically lost her baby, Alexander, two weeks after he had a blood transfusion using vaccinated blood. This is how Cornelia describes her nightmare from the blood transfusion her baby was given :

"Alexander Eliot Bly.
This is my son before and after he got a transfusion of poisoned blood.
We begged the hospital to let us get pure blood.
They refused and gave the blood to him without our consent.
He developed a blood clot instantly that stretched from his knee to his heart.
He made it two weeks before he died. "

 

 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Sad 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SimonTV said:

https://rumble.com/v1yctqu-in-conversation-with-cornelia-mother-of-baby-alex.html

 

Cornelia tragically lost her baby, Alexander, two weeks after he had a blood transfusion using vaccinated blood. This is how Cornelia describes her nightmare from the blood transfusion her baby was given :

"Alexander Eliot Bly.
This is my son before and after he got a transfusion of poisoned blood.
We begged the hospital to let us get pure blood.
They refused and gave the blood to him without our consent.
He developed a blood clot instantly that stretched from his knee to his heart.
He made it two weeks before he died. "

 

 

It's not necessary because blood was 'vaccinated'... I believe any transfusion can cause similar effect - normal body reaction to foreign tissue. 

https://www.medstarhealth.org/news-and-publications/articles-and-research-reports/complications-of-blood-transfusion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Scot left 'unable to stand after Covid vaccine' reaction raising money for 'stem cell treatment'

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/lifestyle/health/scot-left-unable-stand-after-26602297.amp

 

31 MAR 2022 / UPDATED 4 MAY 2022

 

 

 

TV cuts off John Watt because she's "Scared of Pfizer's big pockets"

https://rumble.com/v1wcj3k-talk.tv-cuts-off-caller-because-shes-scared-of-pfizers-big-pockets.html

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That woman on Talk TV is an absolute disgrace. Complicit in the "cover up" and deserves to hang with the rest of them. 🤬

 

This poor man has had his life absolutely ruined by these poisonous injections and all she is bothered about is how much money she might have in her pockets... feigning empathy too. Utterly unforgivable.

 

This clip illustrates perfectly what we are dealing with here and it's going to take one almighty effort to address this issue. There's no chance of this happening individually so people are going to have to come together and work collectively - it's the only way. 

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional text
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

That woman on Talk TV is an absolute disgrace. Complicit in the "cover up" and deserves to hang with the rest of them. 🤬

 

This poor man has had his life absolutely ruined by these poisonous injections and all she is bothered about is how much money she might have in her pockets... feigning empathy too. Utterly unforgivable.

 

This clip illustrates perfectly what we are dealing with here and it's going to take one almighty effort to address this issue. There's no chance of this happening individually so people are going to have to come together and work collectively - it's the only way. 

Yeah, sure, come together for yet another 'peaceful protest'.

You KNOW Sunak will cower in a corner to help you. I'm sure David will give a wonderful speech to the cunts standing in the cold and rain. Yiou could even blow whistles and bang on drums. The Govt will be TERRIFIED.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While I haven’t been the biggest fan of Dr John Campbell over the covid period, this is the only footage I can find of this recent debate in parliament and speech by Andrew Bridgen MP, who has been one of the few who has shown his support for the vaccine injured and bereaved.

 

 

 

Some important comments at the end of the speech worth noting:

 

“There needs to be an immediate and complete suspension of any more covid vaccines and the use of mRNA technology...”

 “Silence on this issue is more contagious than the virus itself”

“The mRNA vaccines are not safe, they are not effective, and they are not necessary.”

 

“I implore the government to halt their use immediately...  and as I’ve demonstrated and the data clearly shows, the government's current policy on the mRNA vaccines is on the wrong side of medical ethics, it’s on the wrong side of scientific data, and ultimately Madam Deputy Speaker, it will be on the wrong side of history.”

 

This man deserves credit and support for what he is doing here, but with “very convenient timing” it appears he is about to be suspended from parliament for failing to adhere to parliamentary guidelines elsewhere... is he being set up for a fall so that he can be effectively sidelined and enabling the truth be covered up?

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63498136

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/tory-mp-andrew-bridgen-should-be-suspended-from-commons-over-rule-breach-standards-committee-says/383317

 

I understand that this “suspension” issue is over a month ago but wonder if it is being used as leverage on him raising controversial issues in the immediate future.

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I will have to stop reposting vaccine injury now it is just too many. All those affected had such an evil on to them, it is so wrong. 

 

Please keep posting when you can Simon, these are still important to bring to people's attention. More people are waking up now as they have "personal experience" of someone or someone they know who is vaccine injured or bereaved.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another 'died suddenly' from my local rag:

 

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-chef-paul-kitching-dies-25763971

 

Quote

Edinburgh chef Paul Kitching has died suddenly as tributes have poured in for the 'industry one in a million and genius'.

 

Paul's partner, Katie O'Brian confirmed his tragic death by saying it came as a "total shock." Paul ran the popular restaurant 21212 with Katie and just six months after it opened in 2009, it was awarded a Michelin Star.

 

In a mailing list message sent to customers at the restaurant, Katie paid tribute to her partner and dozens of fellow chefs have shared their condolences on social media following Paul's passing this week.

 

I'll take a guess that he was fully jabulated.

 

p.s. just as an aside, edinburghlive.co.uk is shockingly bad; not really journalism as we knew it, but a rather modern conception - the archetypal 'new normal' organ, with stories/articles dredged from social media, mixed in with a smattering of shameless corporate press releases, and reproduced verbatim. It has the general literacy level of a fairly dim-witted teenager, but then again, that's maybe on account of the articles coming straight from social media. Mind you the "journalists" (rather, curators) themselves do in fact seem to be feckless dim-witted teenagers, so... 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...