Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out.

Liberty

10 hours ago, Saved said:

I doubt if they had any jab out of fear of dying. Rather, they more likely had any jab/s for fear of not being able to continue in their career path. Imagine training from childhood in your discipline/talent and then hitting a brick wall that prevents you from travelling or even participating at local level?

I would definitely follow Djokovic  path... 💪

https://www.jaadcasereports.org/article/S2352-5126(22)00206-5/fulltext#relatedArticles

Clinical images taken upon admission to the hospital. A and B, Papulopustules and hyperkeratotic plaques on the plantar aspects of the feet. C, Onychodystrophy of the toenails. D, Erythema and edema of the right foot. E, Swelling of the proximal interphalangeal joint of the right fourth finger. F, Scaly erythematous plaque on the glans penis.

A lot of people here were so angry at the stupidity of the masses in blindly surrendering themselves for sacrifice, that they seemed to be gloating about the oncoming catastrophic repercussions for the vaxxed.

I think most were just speaking from frustration, and feel deeply saddened by these reports of lives cruelly blighted. I believe few will derive pleasure at their warnings being vindicated like this. 

I just hope karma will deal with the perpetrators appropriately.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2022 at 9:24 AM, HAARPING_On said:

RIP Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode, died aged 60. They made some fantastic music from the 80's right through to now.

Yet another early death of a pop star and the BBC article of course has no mention of cause of death... AGAIN...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61597992

So we have to once again ask the question...

JABBED?

Usually one way with music-related people is to see if they were only allowing jabbed fans into their shows, or even - like with UB40 or Foo Fighters, I think - making the band members have the jab as a condition of continuing. But can't find anything obvious like that for Depeche Mode.

On 5/25/2022 at 6:01 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

A lot of people here were so angry at the stupidity of the masses in blindly surrendering themselves for sacrifice, that they seemed to be gloating about the oncoming catastrophic repercussions for the vaxxed.

I think most were just speaking from frustration, and feel deeply saddened by these reports of lives cruelly blighted. I believe few will derive pleasure at their warnings being vindicated like this. 

I just hope karma will deal with the perpetrators appropriately.

I think it's because they brought misery on us all... Now it will happen with monkey pox and any other hoaxpox... I don't judge anyone if they wanted they could take all the doses but 1) should pay from own pockets 2) leave people with different opinions alone...  🙄

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Human10 said:

I think it's because they brought misery on us all... Now it will happen with monkey pox and any other hoaxpox... I don't judge anyone if they wanted they could take all the doses but 1) should pay from own pockets 2) leave people with different opinions alone...  🙄

The above is a given. Except a higher proportion will think twice over the pox, I'm hoping.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like the magic potion effects your ding a ling, no doubt due to those pesky spike proteins clogging your pipe work. Even the magic pill can't help you. Poor chappy.

IMG_20220601_190137.jpg

Edited by MrCharlie

On 5/27/2022 at 9:24 AM, HAARPING_On said:

RIP Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode, died aged 60. They made some fantastic music from the 80's right through to now.

Yet another early death of a pop star and the BBC article of course has no mention of cause of death... AGAIN...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61597992

So we have to once again ask the question...

JABBED?

We'll just have to enjoy the silence.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MrCharlie said:

Looks like the magic potion effects your ding a ling, no doubt due to those pesky spike proteins clogging your pipe work. Even the magic pill can't help you. Poor chappy.

IMG_20220601_190137.jpg

He hadn't felt well since first shot yet got to third... 🤦‍♀️

“During the Better Way Conference, psychotherapist Dr Christian Buckland offered an important insight as to why people don’t want to acknowledge vaccine injury. Namely, that if you have already been vaccinated, you don’t want to find out there may be a ticking time bomb inside you. Unfortunately, it’s also the case that some of those who are unvaccinated angrily dismiss vaccine injury as some kind of just desserts.“

https://drtesslawrie.substack.com/p/lets-not-let-fear-or-anger-rob-us?s=r

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/smiley-dad-tragically-dies-heart-7183891#comments-wrapper

interesting this one, it seems like the coroner is alluding to the cause without actually saying it?

“The assistant coroner said it was unusual to find such a severely blocked left ventricular to the heart in a 22-year-old.  She said it would be expected in someone in their 80s. She concluded: "It is a medical incident. Drugs did not play a part in his death. It is not natural causes. It is an indirect link to drugs“

15 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/smiley-dad-tragically-dies-heart-7183891#comments-wrapper

interesting this one, it seems like the coroner is alluding to the cause without actually saying it?

“The assistant coroner said it was unusual to find such a severely blocked left ventricular to the heart in a 22-year-old.  She said it would be expected in someone in their 80s. She concluded: "It is a medical incident. Drugs did not play a part in his death. It is not natural causes. It is an indirect link to drugs“

It says he died in early December 2020... That is before the death jab roll-out but I suppose he could have had the flu jab which is just as dodgy and filled with horrible stuff that the body will react adversely to.

8 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

It says he died in early December 2020... That is before the death jab roll-out but I suppose he could have had the flu jab which is just as dodgy and filled with horrible stuff that the body will react adversely to.

Ah it was a bit late when i read the article. Missed that part. 

i guess kids dying at 22 of heart issues really is the new normal these days.