Jump to content

Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out.


Liberty
 Share

Recommended Posts

“Medical Incident” at St Helens vs Wigan Super League Game Friday 15th April 2022

 

I am posting this here as I was at the game and the incident occurred in the west stand block W1. Paramedics attended and it looked like a male was stretchered out of the stadium for further medical attention. I was stood in the adjacent block but it was difficult to see exactly what was happening as it was a capacity crowd on the day. The game continued while this was taking place and the incident took place around the 70 minute mark, towards the end of the game.

 

I have since scoured the local press and fans’ forums for any further news on this but found absolutely nothing, not even a mention.

 

As we are now learning, this type of incident is now becoming commonplace at sporting events.

 

Thoughts are with the man and hope he makes a full recovery but there is obviously there is one question: Was he jabbed or was it natural causes?

The absolute lack of any mention in the local press about this suggests the former.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2022 at 10:30 PM, GregC said:

Anyone else had an increased resting heart rate after having the jab? Like when you go to bed your heart is racing as if your adrenilin is at the max

 

Yes, it is very common. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Elon Musk on mRNA "You could turn someone into a freaking butterfly with the right DNA sequence"

 

Is this why Disney & Hollywood have been programming us via their Witches, Wizards, Aliens & Sorcerers films?

In the Bible the word Sorceries means pharmakeus = medicine

 

Isaiah 47:12
So take your stand with your spells and with your many sorceries, with which you have wearied yourself from your youth. Perhaps you will succeed; perhaps you will inspire terror

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Im temporarily residing in a smallish community and in the main I keep to myself.

 

Yesterday a resident told me that four of her family members had died within the space of ten days; one was ninety three so not unexpected; the others not old; all vaxxed.

 

Another person now has cancer; vaxxed.

 

Thing is, the person telling me was half laughing half amazed at all of this; this is weird she thought.

 

Sometimes I wonder if ignorance is bliss 😐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, jedidiah said:

 

Im temporarily residing in a smallish community and in the main I keep to myself.

 

Yesterday a resident told me that four of her family members had died within the space of ten days; one was ninety three so not unexpected; the others not old; all vaxxed.

 

Another person now has cancer; vaxxed.

 

Thing is, the person telling me was half laughing half amazed at all of this; this is weird she thought.

 

Sometimes I wonder if ignorance is bliss 😐

 

Ignorance is most certainly bliss, but like an ostrich sticking their head in the sand to avoid an enemy, it won't help you in the long run. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1001 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 649 DEAD after Covid Shot...

 

In a relatively short space of time we have now reached the sad milestone of over 1000 cardiac arrests and other serious health issues from these dangerous untested experimental death shots. An absolute sorry statistic, but serves as yet another reminder that the perpetrators of these shots should be tried and hung for what they have done. 

 

A very sad milestone indeed. ☹️

 

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2022 at 1:38 PM, HAARPING_On said:

1001 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 649 DEAD after Covid Shot...

 

In a relatively short space of time we have now reached the sad milestone of over 1000 cardiac arrests and other serious health issues from these dangerous untested experimental death shots. An absolute sorry statistic, but serves as yet another reminder that the perpetrators of these shots should be tried and hung for what they have done. 

 

A very sad milestone indeed. ☹️

 

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

When grandma was scared to die I can understand but Athlete taking it? 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Human10 said:

When grandma was scared to die I can understand but Athlete taking it? 😒

I doubt if they had any jab out of fear of dying. Rather, they more likely had any jab/s for fear of not being able to continue in their career path. Imagine training from childhood in your discipline/talent and then hitting a brick wall that prevents you from travelling or even participating at local level?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...