Jump to content

Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out.


Liberty
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, sleepos2 said:

 

how much more of this for people to realise?

Approximately 2.5 billion deaths over the next couple of years might do the trick. As long as people only get to hear about the odd thousand dotted around the world every other month, they'll stay wilfully blind and deaf.

 

Sad, but that's the kind of numbers game we are in. The vast majority who were jabbed are alive. I don't think that these figures are true but the vaxxed will almost certainly be believing them:

 

 

vaccine percentage.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

imagine that, you get the covid vaccine and get rekt you go to hospital and they test you for covid, but you just had the stupid cure for it and it rekt you. then they say you have the covid. haha. They stick you on the covid ward and test you up and drug you up. Then after starving you and dehydrating you because you are high risk they stick you in a coma and on an a ventilator where they eventually label you brain dead and call it a covid death.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

 

Hazel O'Connor

 

This is an important announcement about my darling sister, Singer, Songwriter and Actor, Hazel O’Connor.
On Sunday last, 9/01/2022, Hazel was discovered at her place in SW France and was found to have suffered a serious medical event
She was taken to her local hospital where it was determined that she’d had a bleeding on the brain and that she should be transferred to a major hospital where her condition could more effectively monitored.
On Sunday things were touch and go and the next 24 hours would determine how her recovery may go.
She was put into an induced coma for about 24 hrs and brought out of it Monday evening and since then has been showing a lot of progress although, saying that, her recovery is going to take a while but she is tough and is responding to stimuli and to treatment.
She’s receiving the best of care i and I thank the French medical service there for taking such good care of her.
Also a big thanks and appreciation go to Pete and Tony who were on the spot to help and have been my liaison all through this time and have been updating me daily about Hazel’s condition, Thanks so much guys.
So, please, all positive thoughts, vibes, intentions are appreciated.
She’s going to need patience from us and from herself, I’ve already learned that she’s started to show her usual feistiness.
There will be a separate notification from Hazel’s management as regards tour dates and shows.
 
Thanks for taking the time to read and for your love of my dear sister.
 
Neil O’Connor, Montreal 17/01/2022
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The number is legit, I’d be amazed if they actually stopped the jabs as so many agendas ride on it. Also I dont know where this data has come from the doctor has received, as the mhra refuses to investigate adverse reactions from the jabs. Imo it’s likely the doctor on the phone has gone a bit rogue. Be interesting to see if it plays out in a few weeks or not, it certainly could explain the distraction in the media with parties Boris was at 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Seeker said:

 

The number is legit, I’d be amazed if they actually stopped the jabs as so many agendas ride on it. Also I dont know where this data has come from the doctor has received, as the mhra refuses to investigate adverse reactions from the jabs. Imo it’s likely the doctor on the phone has gone a bit rogue. Be interesting to see if it plays out in a few weeks or not, it certainly could explain the distraction in the media with parties Boris was at 

Twitter deleted the video, here’s a back up of it https://www.bitchute.com/video/FUU4aBHUNaSr/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

A friend of mine said that a friend of hers who took the vaccine put a magnet up to the spot where they gave her the shot and it stuck to her arm. Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone heard anything about this!? ( Sorry if this has already been discussed)

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, eye2eye said:

 

 

A friend of mine said that a friend of hers who took the vaccine put a magnet up to the spot where they gave her the shot and it stuck to her arm. Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone heard anything about this!? ( Sorry if this has already been discussed)

 

 

There is a thread about people the vaxxers being magnetic. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every time I say people die or are seriously injured days or weeks after the jab, the vaxxed just shrug their shoulders. They think it's all a coincidence. Hopeless situation. Perhaps some people should just continue getting boostered. I stopped caring about it, I can't knock them out of their hypnosis. All I care about now is that the covid pass / digital ID / social credit system fails.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heard today of an acquaintance who works for the nhs (uk) probably fully vaxxed and has now been diagnosed with bowel cancer. I have never heard of so many people developing some form of cancer before the so called covid vaccine was introduced. A friend of mine who Is awake and I have known for 50 years has said the same. A friend and a relative have recently died from liver cancer my father from bladder cancer my mother has now got breast cancer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Heard today of an acquaintance who works for the nhs (uk) probably fully vaxxed and has now been diagnosed with bowel cancer. I have never heard of so many people developing some form of cancer before the so called covid vaccine was introduced. A friend of mine who Is awake and I have known for 50 years has said the same. A friend and a relative have recently died from liver cancer my father from bladder cancer my mother has now got breast cancer.

Sorry, I have ZERO sympathy. All these morons deserve to die. Perhaps then, the protests may be meaningful because there will be no whining cunts demanding even tighter restrictions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Heard today of an acquaintance who works for the nhs (uk) probably fully vaxxed and has now been diagnosed with bowel cancer. I have never heard of so many people developing some form of cancer before the so called covid vaccine was introduced. A friend of mine who Is awake and I have known for 50 years has said the same. A friend and a relative have recently died from liver cancer my father from bladder cancer my mother has now got breast cancer.

 

Sorry to hear that, yes I know, pretty much everyone i know who took the "vaccine" has had some issue or another. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...