Jump to content

Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out.


Liberty
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is specifically for the purpose per the topic title "Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out"

 

For general vaccine 'chit-chat' please either use the Mega Thread, or find some other topic to contribute to.

Recommended Posts

Here's a rare admission from a mainstream 'expert':

 

Quote

 

You are more likely to get a blood clot from the combined contraceptive pill.

Blood clots caused by the pill have been estimated to affect around 1 in 1,000 women.

Whereas your risk of getting the clotting disorder from the AZ vaccine is around 4 in 1 million.

But it's the fatality rate that really differs.

With the combined oral contraceptive pill, your risk of dying from a blood clot has been estimated to be around 3 per cent.

But the fatality rate from people who develop the rare clotting disorder after getting the AZ vaccine is estimated to be around 25 per cent.

The reasons the death rates differ so much is that the clots formed by the vaccine are believed to be an immune response to the vaccine, and is not the same process in the body that can cause other more common clots like deep vein thrombosis.

 

 

Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-15/covid-vaccines-answered-questions-blood-clots-astrazeneca/100072386

 

Holy shit. Was the ABC editor asleep on this one? I can't believe they allowed this to be published on the main Communist propaganda site on earth.

 

I guess the sun even shines on a dog's arse some days, as Wesley once said to Woody.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Reminder to all:

 

This topic should be used as per the thread title "Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out"

 

Okay @Grumpy Owl so where would we post something just general on the vaccine. For example like I did, the ingredients. The megathread? If not here where exactly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Okay @Grumpy Owl so where would we post something just general on the vaccine. For example like I did, the ingredients. The megathread? If not here where exactly?

 

Use your imagination. If in doubt, use the mega-thread. Have a browse for other topics on vaccines that you can add to. Or start a new one if there is something specific to be focused on that doesn't already have a topic/thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Use your imagination. If in doubt, use the mega-thread. Have a browse for other topics on vaccines that you can add to. Or start a new one if there is something specific to be focused on that doesn't already have a topic/thread.

 

Okay 😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, DarianF said:

Here's a rare admission from a mainstream 'expert':

 

 

Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-15/covid-vaccines-answered-questions-blood-clots-astrazeneca/100072386

 

Holy shit. Was the ABC editor asleep on this one? I can't believe they allowed this to be published on the main Communist propaganda site on earth.

 

I guess the sun even shines on a dog's arse some days, as Wesley once said to Woody.

4 in million  - how incredibly unlucky was BBC presenter and this ugly model... ;/

Edited by Human10
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

blood clots are 1 in 50,000 below 40 or 1 in 100,000 over 40 according to the leaflet i got.  probably more than that, depends what it does to your platelet count and where the clots end up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eddy64 said:

blood clots are 1 in 50,000 below 40 or 1 in 100,000 over 40 according to the leaflet i got.  probably more than that, depends what it does to your platelet count and where the clots end up.

You guna take the injection for every strain they have planned as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

You guna take the injection for every strain they have planned as well?

 

probably not, definitely not taking any with mrna technology in there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ed8 said:

Have you actually researched how the AZ vaccine works? It's a gene-based vaccine too

 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/oxford-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine.html

True. But something about the mRNA scares me even more too. Perhaps because we grew up with scare of AIDS.  And then there are those animal trials where they all had no symptoms and responded well until they came into contact with the wild virus and all died.  I trust Delores. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't been here for a while because my mother passed away a few weeks ago, and and this has been much harder than I thought it would be. We all know not to have these vaccines, and we can expect these things, but it's still tough going when it happens, I can no longer just pick up the phone and talk to her.  My advice is make the most of the time you have with loved ones because noone knows when their last day is, but the vaccine will shorten it anyway. This has just reinforced my belief that vaccines are bad. Avoid them, avoid boosters, or whatever else they want to jab you with.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

I haven't been here for a while because my mother passed away a few weeks ago, and and this has been much harder than I thought it would be. We all know not to have these vaccines, and we can expect these things, but it's still tough going when it happens, I can no longer just pick up the phone and talk to her.  My advice is make the most of the time you have with loved ones because noone knows when their last day is, but the vaccine will shorten it anyway. This has just reinforced my belief that vaccines are bad. Avoid them, avoid boosters, or whatever else they want to jab you with.

 

Sorry to hear about your mother. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

I haven't been here for a while because my mother passed away a few weeks ago, and and this has been much harder than I thought it would be. We all know not to have these vaccines, and we can expect these things, but it's still tough going when it happens, I can no longer just pick up the phone and talk to her.  My advice is make the most of the time you have with loved ones because noone knows when their last day is, but the vaccine will shorten it anyway. This has just reinforced my belief that vaccines are bad. Avoid them, avoid boosters, or whatever else they want to jab you with.

 

So sorry to hear about mum Nats.

 

As someone else who has been through this trauma I know exactly how you are feeling. How long before people start to realise that is is actually these injections that are causing the fatalities, how many families will be needlessly ripped apart and traumatised before people start to wake wake up?

 

The sad thing is it will already be too late for a lot of people as you cannot remove this stuff once it's been injected in you.

 

Stay strong and treasure you memories...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Dr. Stephen Wright

32 Years old, UK

Dr. Wright a child psychologist, husband and father passed away suddenly on January 26, 2021 following the AtraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine he had received around January 16, 3021 according to his Facebook profile. Dr. Wright’s wife Charlotte said he had experienced a significant brain bleed and suffered a cerebral Venus stroke. He was then placed on life support and his organs were donated. 

Untitled.jpg

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...