Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a tough post for me to write on here but it needs saying.   Most of the regulars on here will know me a as a fairly frequent poster but usually only post when I’ve got something impo

Depopulation.   

Hugo Talks made a longer video than usual which he posted last night. He hasn't bothered uploading it to YouTube because his main channel is currently suspended and it would no doubt get deleted strai

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Liberty said:

image.png.7b853c6a2e21b02ad418d5c8ec694739.png

Untitled.jpgFor every brain dead asshole out there even remotely thinking about getting  their child “vaccinated “ for something that poses zero threat to them. 

There are 1000 kids in my daughter's school... It could be 2 kids from one big school like this :( 

16 minutes ago, Human10 said:

There are 1000 kids in my daughter's school... It could be 2 kids from one big school like this :( 

This is the United States where they are much more awake than the UK and a higher proportion refusing the jab. Those delusional parents payed the ultimate price. Hope they suffer forever after learning the hard way. 

and come onto the right side with us.  

France apparently has the lowest uptake. 

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

This is the United States where they are much more awake than the UK and a higher proportion refusing the jab. Those delusional parents payed the ultimate price. Hope they suffer forever after learning the hard way. 

and come onto the right side with us.  

France apparently has the lowest uptake. 

You surprised me with US ;) They had good investigative journalism in France in the past (maybe now too - can't say because I don't watch TV) about vaccines, sweeteners, GMOs, Teflon, plastics etc. No conspiracies - just facts and numbers. Amazing job. I think it was Canal+? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

You surprised me with US ;) They had good investigative journalism in France in the past (maybe now too - can't say because I don't watch TV) about vaccines, sweeteners, GMOs, Teflon, plastics etc. No conspiracies - just facts and numbers. Amazing job. I think it was Canal+? 🤔

The United States has produced some exceptional journalists.  Vance Packard was one I read some years ago. Still have his books. There are those who say beware of the man with one book when quoting such a character. But he really was exceptional. If you read his works today you’ll be impressed at what he knew.  Another one so ahead of his time.