Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out.

Liberty

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is specifically for the purpose per the topic title "Vaccine injuries and medics speaking out"

For general vaccine 'chit-chat' please either use the Mega Thread, or find some other topic to contribute to.

1 minute ago, Dotty said:

I noticed this advert appearing more and more in the UK tv and thought this is interesting since one of the side effects of the jab is a stroke. I did a little search and found this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/act-fast-adverts-return-to-air-to-highlight-symptoms-of-stroke

How people can not connect the dots to see how we are being manipulated and mind controlled. The reality becomes more and more surreal. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/relaunch-of-the-act-fast-campaign-to-improve-stroke-outcomes - this is the current one

On 3/14/2021 at 3:18 PM, DarianF said:

I’ve watched this one now. His two key points are these vaccines that produce certain antibodies through specific immunity which recognises a particular pathogen dampen the innate immunity which is our first line of defence. Anyone that is healthy that comes into contact with a virus the innate immune system kills it without you even being aware of it.  Young people have good innate immunity and vaccinating them would bypass the innate immune system and go straight onto the specific leaving them vulnerable to coronavirus (he didn’t say any outside pathogen but it would) and also allow the virus to mutate into something more deadly 

This sounds the same as the ADE other professionals have been talking about and those dying after vaccination having a suppressed immune system for what they say is a few weeks after making them vulnerable to anything going then it being recorded as covid. With no autopsy 

He does go on a lot in the beginning about these new mutations they are finding without acknowledging it is from a dodgy pcr test and thinks we are in a real pandemic. He thinks it is worse now than it was in the beginning because of the new strains but doesn’t acknowledge the more infectious a virus the least deadly.  He also went on say these new variants are caused not by the vaccines but from lockdown measures. 

He also wants to develop a vaccine that he has not got funding for yet to change our innate natural killer cells so they have memory. No thanks. Why can’t they just leave things be?  He already said himself the best natural immunity is healthy life style diet and exercise. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

I’ve watched this one now. His two key points are these vaccines that produce certain antibodies through specific immunity which recognises a particular pathogen dampen the innate immunity which is our first line of defence. Anyone that is healthy that comes into contact with a virus the innate immune system kills it without you even being aware of it.  Young people have good innate immunity and vaccinating them would bypass the innate immune system and go straight onto the specific leaving them vulnerable to coronavirus (he didn’t say any outside pathogen but it would) and also allow the virus to mutate into something more deadly 

This sounds the same as the ADE other professionals have been talking about and those dying after vaccination having a suppressed immune system for what they say is a few weeks after making them vulnerable to anything going then it being recorded as covid. With no autopsy 

He does go on a lot in the beginning about these new mutations they are finding without acknowledging it is from a dodgy pcr test and thinks we are in a real pandemic. He thinks it is worse now than it was in the beginning because of the new strains but doesn’t acknowledge the more infectious a virus the least deadly.  He also went on say these new variants are caused not by the vaccines but from lockdown measures. 

He also wants to develop a vaccine that he has not got funding for yet to change our innate natural killer cells so they have memory. No thanks. Why can’t they just leave things be?  He already said himself the best natural immunity is healthy life style diet and exercise. 

Very useful summary, @Liberty. Thank you kindly.

3 hours ago, Liberty said:

Yep watched it tonight.

Cant say I agree with him on all things, but the guy knows more about vaccines than just about anyone out there and clearly states this is catastrophic for humanity. He doesn't mince words.

We could be sitting here in a years time and the worlds population be cut in half  .....its a very real possibility. I personally think this is a mass cull. The common cold will be killing the vaccinated. Lets hope I'm wrong 

5 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

Yep watched it tonight.

Cant say I agree with him on all things, but the guy knows more about vaccines than just about anyone out there and clearly states this is catastrophic for humanity. He doesn't mince words.

We could be sitting here in a years time and the worlds population be cut in half  .....its a very real possibility. I personally think this is a mass cull. The common cold will be killing the vaccinated. Lets hope I'm wrong 

Yes. It’s just his standpoint I’m weary off. There’s lots of evidence to say they will cause autoimmune diseases meaning the common cold would become deadly but non for saying the virus itself becomes more deadly. But there is evidence that the more deadly a virus the quicker it dies out. 

Doctors, Scientists Write Urgent Open Letter Warning About COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns

Screen-Shot-2021-03-15-at-6.31.30-AM-777

POSTED BY: DOCTORS FOR COVID ETHICS MARCH 15, 2021

Emer Cooke, Executive Director, European Medicines Agency, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

28 February 2021

Dear Sirs/Mesdames,

FOR THE URGENT PERSONAL ATTENTION OF: EMER COOKE, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY

As physicians and scientists, we are supportive in principle of the use of new medical interventions which are appropriately developed and deployed, having obtained informed consent from the patient. This stance encompasses vaccines in the same way as therapeutics.

We note that a wide range of side effects is being reported following vaccination of previously healthy younger individuals with the gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. Moreover, there have been numerous media reports from around the world of care homes being struck by COVID-19 within days of vaccination of residents. While we recognise that these occurrences might, every one of them, have been unfortunate coincidences, we are concerned that there has been and there continues to be inadequate scrutiny of the possible causes of illness or death under these circumstances, and especially so in the absence of post-mortems examinations.

In particular, we question whether cardinal issues regarding the safety of the vaccines were adequately addressed prior to their approval by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

As a matter of great urgency, we herewith request that the EMA provide us with responses to the following issues:

1. Following intramuscular injection, it must be expected that the gene-based vaccines will reach the bloodstream and disseminate throughout the body [1]. We request evidence that this possibility was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

2. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that the vaccines will remain entrapped in the circulation and be taken up by endothelial cells. There is reason to assume that this will happen particularly at sites of slow blood flow, i.e. in small vessels and capillaries [2]. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

3. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that during expression of the vaccines’ nucleic acids, peptides derived from the spike protein will be presented via the MHC I — pathway at the luminal surface of the cells. Many healthy individuals have CD8-lymphocytes that recognize such peptides, which may be due to prior COVID infection, but also to cross-reactions with other types of Coronavirus [3; 4] [5]. We must assume that these lymphocytes will mount an attack on the respective cells. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

4. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that endothelial damage with subsequent triggering of blood coagulation via platelet activation will ensue at countless sites throughout the body. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

5. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that this will lead to a drop in platelet counts, appearance of D-dimers in the blood, and to myriad ischaemic lesions throughout the body including in the brain, spinal cord and heart. Bleeding disorders might occur in the wake of this novel type of DIC-syndrome including, amongst other possibilities, profuse bleedings and haemorrhagic stroke. We request evidence that all these possibilities were excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

6. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the ACE2 receptor on platelets, which results in their activation [6]. Thrombocytopenia has been reported in severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection [7]. Thrombocytopenia has also been reported in vaccinated individuals [8]. We request evidence that the potential danger of platelet activation that would also lead to disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) was excluded with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

7. The sweeping across the globe of SARS-CoV-2 created a pandemic of illness associated with many deaths. However, by the time of consideration for approval of the vaccines, the health systems of most countries were no longer under imminent threat of being overwhelmed because a growing proportion of the world had already been infected and the worst of the pandemic had already abated. Consequently, we demand conclusive evidence that an actual emergency existed at the time of the EMA granting Conditional Marketing Authorisation to the manufacturers of all three vaccines, to justify their approval for use in humans by the EMA, purportedly because of such an emergency.

Should all such evidence not be available, we demand that approval for use of the gene-based vaccines be withdrawn until all the above issues have been properly addressed by the exercise of due diligence by the EMA.

There are serious concerns, including but not confined to those outlined above, that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute “human experimentation”, which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code.

In view of the urgency of the situation, we request that you reply to this email within seven days and address all our concerns substantively. Should you choose not to comply with this reasonable request, we will make this letter public.

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

That's probably Warfarin.

Aye.

It's annoying cos my mum knows this is a scam, but she feels she won't be allowed back to her religion if she's not had it, and that she's the only one that hasn't... I keep telling her, you're the only one with any sense then but even though she knows, it's like a constant battle to keep on top of her thinking, as she does listen to a bit of TV and radio (even though it does her head in now and I've told het to turn it off - it's company for so many old people) - although she's cut back massively on both.

I've actually told her I'll stop her having it if I have to.

The propaganda is on such a gargantuan level they can't be left alone in a room with anything mainstream for more than 5mins LMFAO.

My business relies on hall hire (if I had a studio I'd have stayed open all year) but today, I got a message from someone at one of the halls we hire saying that the person that usually deals with us died suddenly a couple of weeks ago. She's is or was a full on sheep, so just curious as to if she's had the genocidal jab...

3 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

my mum knows this is a scam

Good. I'm glad.

Thankfully my mother won't be going anywhere near a vaxxine despite her watching a lot of TV. 

We have lots of discussions and even though my mother knows there's something very wrong going on, I'm finding myself repeatedly going over some old ground and negating TV propaganda that she is absorbing and regurgitating. 

7 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

the person that usually deals with us died suddenly a couple of weeks ago. She's is or was a full on sheep, so just curious as to if she's had the genocidal jab...

Keep us posted.. 

BC 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

even though my mother knows there's something very wrong going on, I'm finding myself repeatedly going over some old ground and negating TV propaganda that she is absorbing and regurgitating.

That's exactly what I'm doing, it's tiring 'innit. She watches UK Column (streams it from my Plex lol) every week.

It is truly relentless propaganda, and most don't even realise that's what it is.

Sad sad times.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

That's exactly what I'm doing, it's tiring 'innit. She watches UK Column (streams it from my Plex lol) every week

Nice :0)

9 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

It is truly relentless propaganda, and most don't even realise that's what it is.

Thankfully I've always hated TV and especially the BBC. I've always been very vocal about it to my mother so it's nothing new and hasn't come out of the blue. 

Her face was a 'picture' when I recently got her to take a look at the BBC HQ statue in Langham Place W1. 

I then asked her to look up who made it and to look at his history.. 

I didn't need to say a thing. It's all there just a couple of clicks / taps away on this here t'internet.. 

My Mother was shocked and then fuming.. :0)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Her face was a 'picture' when I recently got her to take a look at the BBC HQ statue in Langham Place W1.  I then asked her to look up who made it and to look at his history.. 

Good idea. I might do the same actually...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Italy Launches Manslaughter Investigation As Teacher Dies Hours After Getting AstraZeneca Jab

https://www.infowars.com/posts/italy-launches-manslaughter-investigation-as-teacher-dies-hours-after-getting-astrazeneca-jab/

No more likes but instead of the EMA just saying everything is alright and it’s safe. They should be answering the above questions from the doctors about all 3 jabs and their approval. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Liberty said:

No more likes but instead of the EMA just saying everything is alright and it’s safe. They should be answering the above questions from the doctors about all 3 jabs and their approval. 

All these bastards need to be dragged into court rooms to answer for their crimes. Nuremberg level stuff.

• Like 1

Response to overseas precautionary measures

12 March 2021 | https://www.tga.gov.au/alert/astrazeneca-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is aware that some European countries have paused vaccination with the AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccine after reports of blood clots following vaccination.

The TGA advises that a link between blood clots and the AstraZeneca vaccine has not been confirmed. To 11 March 2021, the TGA has received no reports of blood clots following use of the AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S vaccine in Australia. Extensive international experience does not indicate an increased risk of blood clots associated with the vaccine. Blood clots can occur naturally and are not uncommon.

Denmark, Iceland and Norway have temporarily ceased vaccination with the AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccine as a precautionary measure in response to a number of reports of blood clots following administration of the vaccine, including one case in Denmark where a person died. The European Medicines Agency's safety committee is conducting a rapid review of the issue.

Vaccination programs with the AstraZeneca vaccine are continuing in other countries, including the United Kingdom (UK) and France. The UK is encouraging people to continue to be vaccinated.

Blood clots are considered 'adverse events of special interest', which are closely monitored in Australia and by overseas regulators.

The TGA works closely with international regulators and shares information about COVID-19 vaccine safety. If we detect a safety concern, we will take rapid action to address it and provide information to the public.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is aware that some additional European countries have paused vaccination with the AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccine in response to reports of blood clots in vaccinated individuals.

The European Medicines Agency(link is external) (EMA) continues to investigate the issue and EMA remains of the view that the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine in preventing COVID-19, with its associated risk of hospitalisation and death, outweigh the risks of side effects. The EMA's safety (Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment) committee will meet on Thursday to determine the outcome of its investigation.

The TGA continues to be in close and frequent communication with the EMA regarding its review, and continues to liaise with our international counterparts through the International Coalition of Medicines Regulatory Authorities (ICMRA).

The UK regulator, the MHRA has also released an updated statement(link is external): 'It has not been confirmed that the reports of blood clots were caused by the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. People should still go and get their COVID-19 vaccine when asked to do so'.

To 15 March 2021, the TGA has not received any reports of blood clots following administration of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Australia. AstraZeneca has submitted to the TGA a detailed summary of adverse events reported globally related to blood clots to 8 March, as part of the sponsor's routine safety reporting obligations. The TGA does not have any evidence of a biologically plausible relationship that could suggest a cause and effect relationship between vaccination and blood clots.

Blood clots are considered 'adverse events of special interest', which are closely monitored in Australia and by overseas regulators. The TGA and other regulators conduct analyses to compare the number of reports of these events against the expected rate of events in the population in the absence of vaccination.

Venous thromboembolism (VTE), including deep vein thrombosis (a blood clot in a vein deep below the skin) and pulmonary embolism (a blood clot blocking a blood vessel in the lungs), is the third most common cardiovascular disease globally, with an annual incidence of over 10 million people.

In Australia, at least 17,000 people develop VTE each year. This equates to an average 50 people per day, so unfortunately a significant number of people develop this medical condition. The 2019 Australian guidelines for the diagnosis and management of venous thromboembolism stress that the condition is common, with Australians having an 8% (almost one in 12) risk of developing VTE at some state in their lifetime.

As of this time there is no indication of an increased rate of blood clots happening or cause and effect with the AstraZeneca vaccine in Australia.

TALK ABOUT DAMAGE CONTROL! 🤣

This document from the Paul Elrich Institute of the German Federal Ministry of Health (dated 16th March) outlines the reasons for the suspension of the AZ vaccine connected to serious adverse reactions concerning blood clotting.

Three of the seven German people affected died with two additional cases reported on 15th March which "put the number of observed cases well above the expected number".

https://www.pei.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/EN/newsroom-en/hp-news/faq-temporary-suspension-astrazeneca.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=5

A specific form of severe cerebral venous thrombosis associated with platelet deficiency (thrombocytopenia) and bleeding has been identified in seven cases (as of 15 March 2021) in temporal association with vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca.

(1) It is a very serious disease that is also difficult to treat. Of the seven affected individuals, three individuals had died.

(2) The affected individuals had ages ranging from about 20 to 50 years.

(3) Six of the affected persons had a particular form of cerebral venous thrombosis, called sinus vein thrombosis. All six individuals were younger to middle-aged women (see above). Another case with cerebral hemorrhage in platelet deficiency and thrombosis was medically very comparable. All cases occurred between four and 16 days after vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca. This presented as a comparable pattern.

(4) The number of these cases after vaccination with COVID-19 AstraZeneca is statistically significantly higher than the number of cerebral venous thromboses that normally occur in the unvaccinated population. For this purpose, an observed-versus-expected analysis was performed, comparing the number of cases expected without vaccination in a 14-day time window with the number of cases reported after approximately 1.6 million AstraZeneca vaccinations in Germany. About one case would have been expected, and seven cases had been reported.

(5) The younger to middle-aged population affected by the severe cerebral venous thrombosis with platelet deficiency is not the population at high risk for a severe or even fatal COVID-19 course.

(6) In addition to the experts from the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, other experts in thrombosis, haematology, and an adenovirus specialist were consulted with the details of the reported cases. All experts agreed unanimously that a pattern could be discerned here and that a connection between the reported above-mentioned diseases and the vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca was not implausible

• Thanks 2

PrimaryDoctor.Org

By physicians who have been trained in 

the most comprehensive medical education on earth, 

whose goal is to restore and maintain health, 

and whose highest professional allegiance 

is to our patients.

COVID VACCINE Considerations  More

Colleen Huber, NMD, February 21, 2021, updated March 15, 2021

Most of the links below are from medical journals, the FDA, CDC, and other entities that generally support vaccination, yet the information in this article shows how EXTREMELY RISKY the COVID-19 vaccines are.

In my family, we have a rule:  If you consider having an experimental medical procedure done,

1. Don’t even think of insisting that anyone else have it done, inside or outside the family, because they control their own bodies and health decisions, not you; and

2. Be sure you have read about and can explain in your own words all of the known risks of that procedure before embarking on it.  Also, consider potential future risks.

I ask that you, the reader, at least take time to consider the above, and at least consider reading information in the links below, before submitting to this experimental medical procedure.

Is the COVID vaccine experimental?  Pfizer and Moderna make the COVID-19 vaccines in the US. The FDA granted “emergency use authorization” for these vaccines (herein “COVID injections,” because they are unlike conventional vaccines).   Emergency use authorization is required by law to be made only if there are no effective treatments for COVID-19.   

• But are there effective COVID-19 treatments?  100s of studies done around the world have established, and repeatedly confirmed, fast, effective, well-tolerated treatments for COVID-19 that are in widespread use.  I briefly summarize them here

• General risk vs benefit   An emergency experimental vaccine cannot be assumed to be safer than a virus with a very high survival rate, such as COVID-19.  The average survival rate for     NO COVID treatment at all is 99.74%, and we have very successful treatments available, which should easily achieve universal survivability from COVID, if widely available.  Where does 99.74% survival come from?  Dr. John Ioannidis is the most widely cited scientist in the world.  His estimate in June 2020 of a 0.26% infection fatality rate is now confirmed around the world.    100% - 0.26% = 99.74% average survival rate.

Does the COVID injection work?  The COVID injection is not even known to stop the spread of COVID.  Dr. Larry Corey, who oversees National Institutes of Health COVID-19 vaccine trials said on 11/20/20: “The studies aren’t designed to assess transmission.  They don’t ask that question, and there’s really no information on this at this point in time.”  https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/941388

What happened to the animals in the studies?  This technology has been tried on animals, and in the animal studies done, all the animals died, not immediately from the injection, but months later, from other immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure.  There has never been a long-term successful animal study using this technology.  No experimental coronavirus vaccine has succeeded in animal studies.  In this study, coronavirus vaccine caused liver inflammation in test animals.

Specific risks of COVID injections, in roughly chronological order of side-effect manifestation:

• mRNA:  Unlike a traditional vaccine, of injected, inactivated virus intended to stimulate antibody response, the COVID injection on the other hand is completely different in this respect.  It uses messenger RNA (mRNA), which is a blueprint for your cells to create COVID-like (spike) proteins.  Then your cells begin to make these COVID-like proteins.  However, those proteins, in turn, stimulate your body to make antibodies against them.  So now your body has been turned into a munitions factory for both sides of a war:  The bad guys (COVID-like spike proteins) and the good guys (the antibodies fighting against them).  However, before you pledge allegiance to the good guys, as you will see below, the good guys can be more lethal to the vaccinated person.

• History of mRNA injections: This technology had disastrous results in dengue fever vaccines in the past.  Dengue vaccine is a mRNA vaccine When this was used in children in the Philippines, many vaccinated children had far worse outcomes than unvaccinated children when they were later exposed to dengue, and many died.  Prosecution for homicide resulted.  However, this had previously been known to happen with ferrets and with cats. In all cases, the vaccinated animal or human became morevulnerable to worse disease when confronted with it. It is expected that the relatively mild COVID-19 illness, with a survival rate of 99.74%, may reduce to a much lower survival rate and become a truly lethal disease in vaccinated people when they later become infected with it.  There are no peer-reviewed published human trials of mRNA vaccines at all, and no mRNA vaccine has ever been FDA approved. That’s how new the technology is.

• mRNA can affect DNA.  One of the most worrisome risks with a mRNA vaccine is what can happen with reverse transcriptase.  This is an enzyme in every cell, and it can theoretically lead to the mRNA creating changes in the cells’ DNA, a process known as viral retro-integration.   Although this possibility had been thought unlikely, MIT and Harvard scientists found it happened here.  If some of the 30 trillion or so cells in your body become permanent COVID factories, what is the long-term impact on your health, and would you want that outcome?

• Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) problem:   Prior attempts to create a coronavirus vaccine killed all the test animals, after they were later infected with wild virus.  Here’s what happened:  mRNA instructed the mammals’ cells to produce the spike proteins of the coronavirus.  Then, later, when the animals confronted the wild virus, the intense build-up of antibodies had been stockpiled, and their sudden and overwhelming release killed the test animal.  These risks have been documented in Nature, Science and Journal of Infectious Diseases.  Here’s a study from Nature on that.

• ADE mechanism:  ADE is a form of pathogenic priming, meaning the vaccine can result in a more severe disease, which has been seen in prior attempts at making coronavirus vaccines.  The antibodies made can be neutralizing (which inactivate a virus, and that’s good), but antibodies are a problem when they are non-neutralizing, because then these antibodies carry active viruses directly to macrophages, which then become infected.  This is how ADE happens.

This antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) leads to:

• What about miscarriages, and why have men been advised to freeze their sperm prior to getting the injection?  Both men and women are at risk for possibly permanent infertility, because the spike protein of a coronavirus “looks” to the immune system similar to Syncytin-1, an essential protein in the placenta.  This stimulates antibodies to fight the placenta, and possibly sperm.  Mid-term miscarriages, which are normally very rare, have occurred in women who have been vaccinated for COVID.  SARS-CoV-2 viral particles have been found to linger in the testicles of menafter recovery from infection. 

• Why are COVID vaccinees MORE likely to spread COVID than the unvaccinated?  Virologist Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, who worked for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, recently warned the World Health Organization (WHO) that "We are currently turning vaccinees into carriers shedding infectious variants."

• Why is it more dangerous to vaccinate against COVID-19 than other viruses?  Because COVID-19 virus uses the ACE-2 receptor to get into your endothelial cells, including those lining the blood vessels.  This creates an inflammatory reaction that the great majority (99.74%) have survived even without treatment, and even more who used known, effective treatments. (See page 1)   So if you have been exposed to the virus, and then get vaccinated, it is almost certain that the vaccine will cause new inflammation and damage to endothelial cells lining your blood vessels, and we have seen short-term abnormal blood clotting in people who have gotten the vaccine.  But the more likely problem is launching new disease in the blood vessels.  Dr. H Noorchashm MD, PhD says, “. . . the vaccine is almost certain to do damage to the vascular endothelium.” He explains here 

Israel is at this writing the most heavily COVID-vaccinated country in the world.  The findings of infectious disease experts are reported here, in which they determined, from the Israeli data, that the COVID injection causes:

• " . . .mortality hundreds of times greater in young people compared to mortality from coronavirus without the vaccine, and dozens of times more in the elderly . . .”

How to protect yourself and your family

• Always read the Product Package Insert.  This is required by law to be included with packaging of all vaccines, and US Informed Consent law protects your right to be fully informed prior to any medical procedure, and your right to reject any medical procedure.  45 CFR § 46.116  These are universal principles enshrined in the Nuremberg Code and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.  Here is the Pfizer insert, and here is Moderna’s.  I strongly recommend reading ALL of it carefully with your family before you make a decision regarding whether to have the COVID injection.

• Discuss the considerations above, as well as other information you have heard about the COVID injection in a relaxed, unhurried setting with your loved ones.  Make sure that you are not pressured into a procedure that you may regret in the future.  If you choose to defer or reject the COVID injection, know that you are not alone, and many healthcare workers have done the same.  "I've heard Tuskegee more times than I can count in the last month - and, you know, it's a valid, valid concern." Dr. Nikhila Juvvadi, a hospital chief clinical officer.