THE REAL DECEIT IT HAPPENS WHEN WE "DIE"

Happens when your container dies

When your 3D glasses turn off

The only real instance to get out of here, to be free, to be timeless

There is no freedom inside the matrix.

Requires a lot knowledge and even more practice to prepare for that moment and avoid ending here again, without memory, starting from scratch in this prison

it's not as easy as not walking into the light.

In that moment the free will comes into play , also the archons.. can you imagine the rest?

5 hours ago, eki olever said:

Requires a lot knowledge and even more practice to prepare for that moment and avoid ending here again, without memory, starting from scratch in this prison

In that moment the free will comes into play , also the archons.. can you imagine the rest?

That's the thing though, its easy to imagine anything but that doesn't mean it has any truth in it.

The matrix  depicts a dystopian future in which humanity is unknowingly trapped inside a simulated reality, the Matrix, created by intelligent machines to distract humans while using their bodies as an energy source

10 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

That's the thing though, its easy to imagine anything but that doesn't mean it has any truth in it.

That's true, but you don't need anyone to tell you, neither read anything about this, you already know this, everyone who is like us knows.

You've already been through that many times, believe it. 

Believe in your instincts not your mind. Getting that kind of information out of our reason is very difficult, our mind is corrupted, deceived

Forget about lenguage and knowledge in these matters, think like an animal. It is something basic but it has give me good fruits time ago.

Recently saw the forum rules, I had to have done it before. Besides this is the research assistance category, I think my comment does not belong to this section. I don't know what I was thinking when I did it.

Sorry about my English, is not my natural language.

Peace 

On 1/14/2021 at 12:54 AM, eki olever said:

The Tebet book of the dead talks about this journey. There is a lot of information about which light that you should travel towards.  

The Kem book of the dead also discusses the choices of light to follow and why.

Both books talk about how a particular light leads to a recycling and bypasses growth 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:54 AM, eki olever said:

Yep.

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/science-tells-us-that-speed-of-light-is.html

Light, Aether and Dark Energy.

Science tells us that the speed of light is a fixed constant: 299 792 458 metres per second or 670 616 629 miles per hour. That's pretty fast. In fact it is the ultimate fast. It is what science considers the speed limit of the universe. Anything which goes beyond this speed would undergo strange transformations, so strange that they cannot physically happen, therefore nothing can exceed this speed limit due to the bizarre effects that it will have on matter. 

It will gain infinite mass, which doesn't make sense of course, because infinity does not and cannot actually exist in this universe. As the object gains velocity and accelerates closer to the speed of light, it will reach a point of greater and greater contraction of mass and its length. The theory of reaching infinite mass is based on the idea that a mass which is accelerating and closing in on the speed of light, will be repeatedly travelling faster than in the previous second and so as a result it will actually catch up with itself. The speed of light is the speed at which reality as we know it 'happens'. 

The world around us buzzes into our eyes at the speed of light. If somehow we could stop the speed of light suddenly we would effectively freeze the universe. Nothing would move, everything would be eternally frozen, even the light in your retina which had then entered your brain would have stopped, giving you an eternal picture of a frozen universe.

But now imagine the speed of light slowly increased, to 5 miles per hour, then 1500, then 200,000 life would return to the frozen universe but only just, all of the electro-chemical light based energy in the human body which powers the muscles and the brain would run on much lower power, but it wouldn't matter so much, since the speed of light has changed, so have all the other forces in the universe so gravity itself and the strength needed to perambulate on earth would be so much less.

Imagine a rocket which could move at the speed of light. As it got faster and faster it would meet its own light image from a few seconds ago, and this light image would contain all the information and matter inherent in the rocket, all tied into the extremely high energy contained within a rocket travelling at such incredibly highly energetic speeds. In a sense the 'mass' of the rocket as we understand it, has become pure energy, what quantum physicists call 'potential'.

So as a result the infinitely divisible superimposition of potential energy states of the rocket will all be stacked up closer and closer to each other until the speed of light is ultimately reached at which velocity the rocket literally stops moving with respect to any other object in the universe, ironically at the speed of light it reaches an ultimate state of stillness. Movement after all is only a change in position relative to something else. Once one has somehow 'caught up' with the speed of the universe itself, then there is nothing to move in reference to you. Everything is moving at the same speed as you, therefore you are not moving at all. Like being on a moving train except that the train itself is the whole universe and there is nothing outside. 

This would mean the rocket will have caught up with all the past energy potential images of itself and therefore its mass and reality will become infinite. And it's at that point of course that it ceases to exist, at least for those not on the rocket. An object reaching the speed of light will disappear completely in accord with Lorentz's principles since it's apparent length will have contracted so much because it is travelling so fast it is continually catching up with it's own reality and entering a state of time dilation, and since it is traveling faster and faster in less and less time, then in effect, it is slowly loses reality for the observer since less and less of it is actually captured in time in order to be fully observed. Until eventually it reaches the speed of light, the clock stops totally and poof! The rocket has gone.

But where has it gone? We have established that mass would be infinite if it existed in the universe and would cause all sorts of problems, including an infinite black-hole which would instantly destroy the whole universe, but it no longer exists in this universe so it's not a problem. Instead of mass the rocket now has infinite potential, and since the term 'potential' is a quantum measurement, then it exists within 4 dimensional quantum rules and can just as easily not exist as exist. The theory of quantum 'non-locality' as postulated in the De Broglie-Bohm theory leads to the view expounded by Bohm in his book Wholeness and the Implicate Order, of an: "unbroken wholeness of the entire universe".

This 'unbroken wholeness of the entire universe' would be an apt description for the 4d hypersphere which is the true energetic universe. This is where all the forces which manifest in 3d as apparently separate phenomena, are all unified in 4d but hold different relative positions which gives us the impression of their separation in our world.

The theory of quantum Non-Locality actually relegates our known universe of masses, forces and things moving around relative to each other, as 'local realism' and leads to the spiritually pleasing suggestion that there is another 'realism' in fact an ulitmate 'realism' as opposed to mere 'local' phenomena. 

This ultimate realism I would define as 4d, where all the forces, the mass and the information about the particle or rocket, all enters a non localised, non measurable state of unknown potential. So that's it. We can't measure it anymore so it's gone! But if for a second it dropped its speed for below the speed of light for second (even though it isn't moving) then it would instantly reappear in our universe and immediately we could greedily take all the measurements we wanted, until it ups its speed and is gone again, which would leave someone like Newton with his classical mechanics, scratching his head. 

The fastest thing in Newton's world was probably a falling apple and rockets and the speed of light, might have surprised him. But probably not too much as I suspect that were Newton to be suddenly appear on Earth and be briefly inculcated to the modern discoveries in quantum physics he would no doubt be fascinated and after a couple of days study and calculation would no doubt be fully ready to enter the new-world of Quantum Mechanics and set to work. In 1704, Isaac Newton, aged 62, wrote the following lines in conclusion of his work Opticks, asking questions to the future:

"Do not Bodies act upon Light at a distance, and by their action bend its Rays, and is not this action strongest at the least distance?"

Not only did Newton appear to suspect that light itself could behave in relativistic ways but also I think the following extract from Opticks shows me that he too had a suspicion himself about the existence of the fourth dimension and I even believe he is elucidating the principles of Quantum Physics, 200 years early:

"The Organs of Sense are not for enabling the Soul to perceive the Species of Things in its Sensorium, but only for conveying them thither; and God has no need of such Organs, he being every where present to the Things themselves. And since Space is divisible in infinitum, and Matter is not necessarily in all places, it may be also allow'd that God is able to create Particles of Matter of several Sizes and Figures, and in several Proportions to Space, and perhaps of different Densities and Forces, and thereby to vary the Laws of Nature, and make Worlds of several sorts in several Parts of the Universe. At least, I see nothing of Contradiction in all this."

To vary the laws of nature and matter of different densities and forces, seems to describe pretty much what happens in the quantum realm. What we must understand of course, is that the quantum realm isn't merely a subatomic playground where odd sorts of things happen, and objects apparently appear and disappear at will, or seem to occupy several locations at once and cannot be accurately measured because they have no defined locality, but that this whole universe in the macro is built upon this foundation of quantum principles, therefore it too must follow quantum principles. And so it does. We find it manifested in what we call 'coincidences', where reality and events seem strangely woven together in a statistically improbable synchronicity. Also hypnotism, hallucinations, schizophrenia, paranormal activity, are all features of 4d reality, or the quantum realm, exposing itself to fleeting and unsteady observation in the local realism.

Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, anything else is a lie...

Re-establish conscious contact with That Within. Anything else is ego-games and self-deceit. We need not grow or learn anything, we need not pay or become worthy, All Is as GOD Created IT(The Son), perfectly Loving and Lovable, Creative, Eternal, anything else is temporary delusion, a flight of fantasy. Wake up. Remember.

The Truth Sets Us Free. Trust in THAT, not fear.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 10:35 PM, Duewy said:

The Tebet book of the dead talks about this journey. There is a lot of information about which light that you should travel towards.  

The Kem book of the dead also discusses the choices of light to follow and why.

Both books talk about how a particular light leads to a recycling and bypasses growth 

Which light is which? I’ve heard before about the light reincarnation trap when dying. The first person I heard this from was Simon Parkes, who says he gets his info from aliens, I don’t trust him, or this information 

Just now, Seeker said:

Which light is which? I’ve heard before about the light reincarnation trap when dying. The first person I heard this from was Simon Parkes, who says he gets his info from aliens, I don’t trust him, or this information 

Actually you can find all of this explained in the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Actually you can find all of this explained in the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

Cheers TS, is this version narrated by a cyborg? 🤣 I’ll check out the 2 links in the comments for the more clear versions😁

22 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Cheers TS, is this version narrated by a cyborg? 🤣 I’ll check out the 2 links in the comments for the more clear versions😁

It's narrated by Leonard Cohen. Famous singer.... to be honest I quite like him. Though he is something of an acquired taste.

This is one of his songs, it's pretty relevant to our times:

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/14/2021 at 9:54 AM, eki olever said:

I was just thinking like this yesterday when I was playing Half Life Alyx on my Samsung VR headset. 

If you can create the illusion of being in another world with relatively simple technology how much greater possibilities might exist in this incredibly complex and vast cosmos. 

On 2/2/2021 at 8:44 AM, Truthspoon said:

I was just thinking like this yesterday when I was playing Half Life Alyx on my Samsung VR headset. 

If you can create the illusion of being in another world with relatively simple technology how much greater possibilities might exist in this incredibly complex and vast cosmos. 

I listened to the video earlier, it was very interesting, I’ve never heard of the blue light before. Where did they get the knowledge or perception from for this info? Not just the blue light, the whole journey 

Edited by Seeker
4 hours ago, Seeker said:

I listened to the video earlier, it was very interesting, I’ve never heard of the blue light before. Where did they get the knowledge or perception from for this info? Not just the blue light, the whole journey 

Possibly through Zen meditation, possibly through a near death experience.

I have experienced a similar awareness of the nature of light.......due to a long journey into the occult then subsequently escaping from it.

As for why the TIbetan book of the dead states that the Blue Light is the place we should go to when we die.... I don't know, I'm not even sure I believe it, but it might be noteworthy that blue stars are the hottest and most energetic, perhaps blue light is the most energetic and makes the best 4 dimensional portal, which is the point of entering the light, we would enter the subatomic quantum universe, or the higher dimension. Which is where we have to be, not stuck here as a ghost or endlessly reincarnating. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Possibly through Zen meditation, possibly through a near death experience.

I have experienced a similar awareness of the nature of light.......due to a long journey into the occult then subsequently escaping from it.

What as your experience if you don’t mind me asking? 

33 minutes ago, Seeker said:

What as your experience if you don’t mind me asking? 

It's rather a long story. I've got a website and some free ebooks you can check out where I detail a lot of it. 

www.truthspoon.com

However I will summarise by saying I always had an interest in the occult and freemasonry, before I knew how evil they were I wanted to join them. I became a TEFL teacher and attended a job interview for a teaching job in Tokyo. During the interview the guy asked me what I wanted out of life, I told him I wanted to be a famous writer, he said 'that could be arranged' and then told me if I took the job I would have 'something better than friends'.

It turned out that the 'school' was a tiny two room converted apartment in a Tokyo office block, there were three people, me the boss and the secretary.

In fact it wasn't actually a school at all, but it was an organisation devoted to training agents of the security services, or spies, and inculcating people into the Illuminati. Basically that's where I found myself. Being trained to be a spy, and being brought into Illuminati consciousness. The man was a Freemason and I was expected to join the Freemasons before I could be fully 'let in' but the things I had seen and the people I had met within the organisation were so repulsive and morally disgusting that I desperately wanted to get out of it somehow.

I'm not going to go much more into it here..... but this was just the start.......I quit the process because frankly they were insane, and there was something more than sinister about some of the things they did. But found that on my subsequent travels I was 'known to them' and there were many overtures made to me to fully join them....

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It's rather a long story. I've got a website and some free ebooks you can check out where I detail a lot of it. 

www.truthspoon.com

However I will summarise by saying I always had an interest in the occult and freemasonry, before I knew how evil they were I wanted to join them. I became a TEFL teacher and attended a job interview for a teaching job in Tokyo. During the interview the guy asked me what I wanted out of life, I told him I wanted to be a famous writer, he said 'that could be arranged' and then told me if I took the job I would have 'something better than friends'.

It turned out that the 'school' was a tiny two room converted apartment in a Tokyo office block, there were three people, me the boss and the secretary.

In fact it wasn't actually a school at all, but it was an organisation devoted to training agents of the security services, or spies, and inculcating people into the Illuminati. Basically that's where I found myself. Being trained to be a spy, and being brought into Illuminati consciousness. The man was a Freemason and I was expected to join the Freemasons before I could be fully 'let in' but the things I had seen and the people I had met within the organisation were so repulsive and morally disgusting that I desperately wanted to get out of it somehow.

I'm not going to go much more into it here..... but this was just the start.......I quit the process because frankly they were insane, and there was something more than sinister about some of the things they did. But found that on my subsequent travels I was 'known to them' and there were many overtures made to me to fully join them....

Cheers Truthspoon, I’ll check out your ebooks, it sounds very interesting