THE REAL DECEIT IT HAPPENS WHEN WE "DIE"

Happens when your container dies

When your 3D glasses turn off

The only real instance to get out of here, to be free, to be timeless

There is no freedom inside the matrix.

Requires a lot knowledge and even more practice to prepare for that moment and avoid ending here again, without memory, starting from scratch in this prison

it's not as easy as not walking into the light.

In that moment the free will comes into play , also the archons.. can you imagine the rest?

5 hours ago, eki olever said:

Happens when your container dies

When your 3D glasses turn off

The only real instance to get out of here, to be free, to be timeless

There is no freedom inside the matrix.

Requires a lot knowledge and even more practice to prepare for that moment and avoid ending here again, without memory, starting from scratch in this prison

it's not as easy as not walking into the light.

In that moment the free will comes into play , also the archons.. can you imagine the rest?

That's the thing though, its easy to imagine anything but that doesn't mean it has any truth in it.

10 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

That's the thing though, its easy to imagine anything but that doesn't mean it has any truth in it.

That's true, but you don't need anyone to tell you, neither read anything about this, you already know this, everyone who is like us knows.

You've already been through that many times, believe it. 

Believe in your instincts not your mind. Getting that kind of information out of our reason is very difficult, our mind is corrupted, deceived

Forget about lenguage and knowledge in these matters, think like an animal. It is something basic but it has give me good fruits time ago.

Recently saw the forum rules, I had to have done it before. Besides this is the research assistance category, I think my comment does not belong to this section. I don't know what I was thinking when I did it.

Sorry about my English, is not my natural language.

Peace