I give up-----trying to enlighten people.

It doesn't take tons of things to know, dozens articles to read or hours of video to watch but just ONE random clue to understand what's happening, so if people don't get it is because they REFUSE to...

France just decreed the same curfew from 6 a.m. the same week and I think the same saturday as Washington did in the USA to prevent civil unrest until inauguration day... and they still try to make people believe that the whole COVID-19 has ANYTHING to do with 'public health' and an alleged 'pandemic'... from the very start the European extention of the operation was all synchronized on its US matrix that was all set to coincide with the US election and its aftermath...

it makes no doubt that border closure and shutdown of air traffic had their effect on 'riot tourism' by preventing the rush of 'students' hired from abroad to take part in violent 'protests', but how are we European populations so much concerned in the USA's local problems ?

I think the US were on the verge of implosion by uprising and rebellion of their own population anyway, so they once more got the whole West involved in their own 'crusade' and they'll once more share no possible benefit with any foreign nation if COVID-19 helps them get through that social crisis... why doesn't Europe just let them settle it by their own ?

There's NO 'pandemic', just increasingly numerous homeless populations that in the US are being growing into a sub-society within the American society, and these outcast citizens are the 'zombies' America is now so scared of... let them deal with it...

3 hours ago, johnkim said:

Good point.

One key point to remember is that we might not be 100% right.

David might not be 100% right.

We only believed we are right but that doesn’t mean we actually right.

Normies believe they’re 100% right too.

I happen to think qanon is full of craps but their believers would think I’m the normie for not believing qanon.

At the current climate, it is extremely difficult for normies to know the truth.

#1, most don’t have time to research due to work.

#2, even if they tried to research, information has been scrubbed from all normies channels such as search Google, Facebook,  and YouTube. You have to know where to look just to find anything outside of mainstream narrative.

Most of us probably somewhat awakened prior to 2015 where internet was not as censored as now and able to have YouTube recommend non mainstream video or Google/Facebook display non mainstream result and accidentally get exposed to non mainstream information. 

In 2021, When you don’t have the knowledge that mainstream is lying to you, how do you even get out of this controlled narrative unless someone you trusted can spoon feed you information?

for example, if you spend a bit of info to someone, they will likely Google it to confirm if your info is correct. 99.99% , they will get a “fact-check” site as top result and say “No, XYZ doesn’t do abc”. if you’re normies, you won’t even know factcheckers are actually factliars.

On top of that, they’ll check wikipedia and conveniently, Wikipedia will have a section “debunking” your theory. Normies. will simply buy into that narrative and further cement in their thought that you’re just a lonnie.

little did they know, all easily accessible sources are compromised.

there is no way out of here because it is like a chicken and egg situation. To break free from the prison, you need to know prison guards are feeding you false information. At the same time, you 100% believe your prison guards are telling you the truth.

Agree we may not be 100% right, BUT so many educated and varied people now (not only David) have come to the exact same conclusion about this, and all the evidence supports it. Something definitely isn’t right and the MSM version of events are probable lies...

• Like 1

I like Byron Katie's take on this. I have to use it because my daughter is giving my grandson the flu vaccination and other stuff that I didn't do to her. It gets so frustrating to believe in my mind that she's harming him, although she'd never want to do that deliberately.  But Katie says, and substitute Nature or Fate or Higher Power for God if it's not your thing:

"If you’re not sure, stop and ask, “Mentally, whose business am I in?”

There are only three kinds of business in the universe: mine, yours, and God’s."

6 hours ago, KTgran said:

I like Byron Katie's take on this. I have to use it because my daughter is giving my grandson the flu vaccination and other stuff that I didn't do to her. It gets so frustrating to believe in my mind that she's harming him, although she'd never want to do that deliberately.  But Katie says, and substitute Nature or Fate or Higher Power for God if it's not your thing:

"If you’re not sure, stop and ask, “Mentally, whose business am I in?”

There are only three kinds of business in the universe: mine, yours, and God’s."

I first got to know Byron Katie's work a few months ago. What a coincidence(or perhaps not).

I believe it also says that the only business I can change is my own's?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Agree we may not be 100% right, BUT so many educated and varied people now (not only David) have come to the exact same conclusion about this, and all the evidence supports it. Something definitely isn’t right and the MSM version of events are probable lies...

Probable? No, straight out lies and censorship. How often do we hear on the news about Convid protests? Where I live in Canada here, NEVER are they reported on the news, NEVER.

That alone tells you something is up.

And yes, thank God for the experts coming forward to explain the reality of this scam.

I never wanted to say it but I give up.

People do not want to know.

No matter what you say, they do not want to know.

It was the same 15 years ago. It was the same 30 years ago. It was even the same 2000 years ago.

All the mass want is bread and circus. Toys and holidays.

Are you not entertained?

Only when it hits upon their front door will they turn and say "Help me, you must do something!" 

Too late.

You should have acted long ago, now there are none left to help you!

You have made your bed, now reap what you have sown.

As you may have gathered, families who I care about have told me that they will be taking the injection asap and that my fake stories are not welcomed any longer as they just want to get back to normal and go on holiday again.

And NO they will not go to any conspiracy forum. What forum I ask?? The World Economic FORUM

I shit you not shrug2.jpeg.e7b9dcf6963f6e06962f0259a35e1bdb.jpeg Just shoot me now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

I never wanted to say it but I give up.

People do not want to know.

No matter what you say, they do not want to know.

It was the same 15 years ago. It was the same 30 years ago. It was even the same 2000 years ago.

All the mass want is bread and circus. Toys and holidays.

Are you not entertained?

Only when it hits upon their front door will they turn and say "Help me, you must do something!" 

Too late.

You should have acted long ago, now there are none left to help you!

You have made your bed, now reap what you have sown.

As you may have gathered, families who I care about have told me that they will be taking the injection asap and that my fake stories are not welcomed any longer as they just want to get back to normal and go on holiday again.

And NO they will not go to any conspiracy forum. What forum I ask?? The World Economic FORUM

I shit you not shrug2.jpeg.e7b9dcf6963f6e06962f0259a35e1bdb.jpeg Just shoot me now.

out of likes,well said,  same here.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Oh... 😟 

(edit - actually, they are correct but not in the way that they mean)