Jump to content

I give up-----trying to enlighten people.


Recommended Posts

 

It's IMPOSSIBLE to get people to see the truth.

 

Today, for instance, I tried to tell my sister what's going on (shes in early 60's). She is intelligent--as are her three daughters, two who are married and one single who works in cyber security.

Unfortunately, my sister, although she agrees with me on a few things, like empty hospitals---cannot grasp the fact that she is being lied to, and that things are not as they seem.

 

The same goes for the majority of the population, I am afraid. Most (who have jobs) don't have time to do any investigation, let alone the inclination---and the elderly sit in front of their TV's (those that are still alive and not murdered in the care homes) and take in all the propaganda from the BBC.

 

Talk about  a dumbed down society.

 

I don't have the energy now to try to convince anybody----it's a lost cause..... and I am SURE I am not the only one.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you.

 

I came to the conclusion that the only people who can help them now, are themselves.

 

We can equip them with all the information, but their own stubbornness will take over and only they can work on that.

 

However, I do feel it's a combination of the above and a hypnotic spell. 

It doesn't work for all, but for most it will. Years of brainwashing and propaganda is hard to undo :(

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, epsom said:

 

It's IMPOSSIBLE to get people to see the truth.

 

Today, for instance, I tried to tell my sister what's going on (shes in early 60's). She is intelligent--as are her three daughters, two who are married and one single who works in cyber security.

Unfortunately, my sister, although she agrees with me on a few things, like empty hospitals---cannot grasp the fact that she is being lied to, and that things are not as they seem.

 

The same goes for the majority of the population, I am afraid. Most (who have jobs) don't have time to do any investigation, let alone the inclination---and the elderly sit in front of their TV's (those that are still alive and not murdered in the care homes) and take in all the propaganda from the BBC.

 

Talk about  a dumbed down society.

 

I don't have the energy now to try to convince anybody----it's a lost cause..... and I am SURE I am not the only one.

 

 

this explains a lot about how "convincing" people does not work

 

https://www.kosmosjournal.org/kj_article/covid-19-is-a-a-symbol-of-a-much-deeper-infection-the-wetiko-mind-virus/

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@epsom

I hear you, I've been wasting a lot of time and energy talking to the brainwashed. It's hard to explain how can anyone (like most under 40 yo) tell you "the truth" about any subject via cell phone/internet but yet can't figure this one out, is beyond me. 

Now instead of talking to the brainwashed, I just let them know where I stand by my actions and reactions in public. I sure get attention at times but I also get to talk to like minded strangers on the subject. I noticed that it makes them feel good knowing they are not alone knowing about this fraud on humanity. 

Btw a little advice, forget discussing Convid with brainwashed family members. I know from experiences... not a good idea. 🤨

 

Keep safe, happy and... fuck the mask and vaccine.

Cheers!

 

 

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently, I have been doing a course "Unlimited Futures - Tapping Your Inner Wisdom". It dawned on me that the principles taught explains the Covid-19 situation - why the scam is still going on and the way out.

 

The course indicates that to achieve our dreams, we simply have to focus our attention on our desired future and not the problem. When we focus on the problem, we give away our energy to feed the problem which becomes bigger. When opposing fans boo Cristiano Ronaldo, he becomes more motivated. What happens when we focus on our dreams? The problem is denied its energy source and the desired future slowly takes shape.

 

In the current situation, many of us despair and grow angry at how stupid the world population is. We argue with mask vigilantes and loved ones. Is this not feeding the monster? How about we focus on our desired future - one where humanity reigns? Meet someone on the street? Extend a handshake or a hug. Arguing with friends and family? Make your point and move on. Reclaim your energy to create your bright future. As David says, there is no need to protest on the streets, simply cease to cooperate to break the energy connection. As more and more people wake up to the scam and decide to focus their energies elsewhere, it will automatically die out.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I was having a few minor victories over Deaths WITH (and not because of) Covid in 28 Days, and over not having an untested vaccine. But my nurse partner then jumped at the offer of the jab and is now harassing me to have it, jumping up and down pointing out how high the figures are 🤦‍♂️. Everyone at work is buying into the narrative - even where they were wary about lockdowns, vaccines, face coverings, the dodgy figures etc. suddenly there's been a complete seamless turnaround. I give up too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/14/2021 at 12:14 AM, epsom said:

 

 

I don't have the energy now to try to convince anybody----it's a lost cause..... and I am SURE I am not the only one.

Imagine if David (and others) did not have the energy to carry on all those years ago when people laughed and abused them?

No matter what people think or say, it is YOUR right to speak about what you like. If they choose to ignore, doubt or even laugh at you, that is their right.

At the end of the day we know we are right, right?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 3:49 AM, allymisfit said:

I came to the conclusion that the only people who can help them now, are themselves.

 

Thats exactly it. When they are ready, they wake up. Until then they are bound by their beliefs.

 

On 1/14/2021 at 3:49 AM, allymisfit said:

We can equip them with all the information, but their own stubbornness will take over and only they can work on that.

 

All information is out there. There is no need to equip anyone. If they want to know more, they can go researching.

Its literally one of the major things you learn in school and university. You get a task, you get a day/week/month and your job is it to find all the informations about a topic by yourself. Happend to me plenty of times in school. At the end you put it all together and make a powerpoint presentation or something of that sort.

Looking things up is not the problem. The problem is to understand that there is a problem.

 

On 1/14/2021 at 3:49 AM, allymisfit said:

However, I do feel it's a combination of the above and a hypnotic spell. 

It doesn't work for all, but for most it will. Years of brainwashing and propaganda is hard to undo :(

 

The major factor is propaganda, as you rightly pointed out.

Propaganda is an attack on the human psychy, something that is done over thousands of years, including religion of any kind.

Its understandable that its not simply shuffed away, as your mind got conditioned in a certain way your whole life and to unwire that is not an easy task.

But, its no excuse either. If you see suffering arround you and see that many people fight for their lifes and existence, you simply can't stick your head into the sand.

We are talking about millions of lives that already got destroyed as a result with many more to come and by doing nothing and nodding to everything that is presented to you, you are also party responsible for the ongoing madness. It could be over already if most people would overcome their ego and push their self importance aside.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I also wanted to point out, that all people that physically let inject themself by a jab that could potentially have side-effects, disable or kill you and refuse to research before that, are another kind of stupid. If you refuse to listen, fine, people tried to inform them for 10 months now. But to refuse to research when it comes to your own health is something i find in-excusable.

And even more so when it affects children that do not have the possibility to look things up or grasp the reality about these "vaccines". They put all their trust into their parents and if a parent cannot look it up, they are responsible for all the damage and should be hold accountable.

Its bad enough if you, yourself refuse to protect your health (no matter the medicine, i always look up the side effects and decide on that basis), but to willfully let your children be the lab-rats i have no words for. I get angry just thinking about it.

 

That is why i feel not much sympathy for people that let inject themself. Not knowing or refusing to look up a topic is one thing, but when its about the health of yourself or others its another.

Edited by Michael
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

 

Imagine if David (and others) did not have the energy to carry on all those years ago when people laughed and abused them?

No matter what people think or say, it is YOUR right to speak about what you like. If they choose to ignore, doubt or even laugh at you, that is their right.

At the end of the day we know we are right, right?

 

There is enough truth out there to blow the whole scam wide open----I am not in the mood any more to even TRY to talk to people about it.

Yes.... I know I am right, as do you.... and that is all that matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel completely isolated.

My mom told me yesterday, very matter of fact, that she and my dad (75 and 80) are going to get the vaccin in March, and that the families of my brother and sister are also going to get vaccinated as soon as they are allowed to. Despite of the information I gave them. Despite of the fact that I used to work as a molecular biologist.

They simply refuse to even consider any information that does not come through the mainstream media (they also find it amusing that 'Crook Trump was thrown off social media' - they just cannot see what it means for us).

 

It's one thing for friends/strangers to exhibit this behavior, but when it is your entire closest family ... It is heartbreaking.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@wmania :

I agree with the saying that 'energy flows where attention goes' ... but I find it impossible to apply in my life as it is now.

This Covid Thing is imposing itself on every aspect of my life. I can't not pay attention to it.

I can't go on the bus without a mask. I can't go and get groceries without a mask. I can't walk around in the city center without a mask. I can't see a doctor without a mask. It's all been written into law (Belgium) and any law-breaking results in a fine that I can't afford to get. 

I find it increasingly hard to 'get on' with my life. My mind keeps returning to the fact that it is all 'wrong'. I feel as if my life has been put on hold indefinitely.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Siska said:

I feel completely isolated.

My mom told me yesterday, very matter of fact, that she and my dad (75 and 80) are going to get the vaccin in March, and that the families of my brother and sister are also going to get vaccinated as soon as they are allowed to. Despite of the information I gave them. Despite of the fact that I used to work as a molecular biologist.

They simply refuse to even consider any information that does not come through the mainstream media (they also find it amusing that 'Crook Trump was thrown off social media' - they just cannot see what it means for us).

 

It's one thing for friends/strangers to exhibit this behavior, but when it is your entire closest family ... It is heartbreaking.

 

Only thing to do is to  know your own truth and  get on with your own life---you are not responsible for others, inc your family, in these matters. You have tried your best,as I have, but we cannot do any more.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Siska said:

@wmania :

I agree with the saying that 'energy flows where attention goes' ... but I find it impossible to apply in my life as it is now.

This Covid Thing is imposing itself on every aspect of my life. I can't not pay attention to it.

I can't go on the bus without a mask. I can't go and get groceries without a mask. I can't walk around in the city center without a mask. I can't see a doctor without a mask. It's all been written into law (Belgium) and any law-breaking results in a fine that I can't afford to get. 

I find it increasingly hard to 'get on' with my life. My mind keeps returning to the fact that it is all 'wrong'. I feel as if my life has been put on hold indefinitely.

 

 

The only thing is to accept it if you want to do essential things, like shopping etc. You are not going against your principles, as you don't have a choice if you need to do these things.

Try and give some kind of indication that you are doing these things under duress and blackmail--because that's what it amounts to---and domestic terrorism.

Most of these so called "laws" are nothing more than "guidelines" dressed up as laws ---and which are not on the statute books, therefore cannot be enforced.

Knowing this doesn't make it easier though, and it's just easier and less stressful to do what you need to without confrontation..

Do shopping online if you can.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I could have written this myself. Today I am SO done.

 

As a doctor, my brother in law got his COVID-19 jab today. He opted for the Oxford vaccine after turning down the Pfizer one, and I can only pray that this vaccine is less destructive because it’s not an mRNA one.

I have spent months now trying to talk to my sister who he is married too, sending her real statistics and links to look at that challenge the propaganda she’s been brainwashed with. A few things she called me a conspiracy theorist about have been proven true, so I thought that would activate a part of her mind that would make her want to ask questions or think about things beyond what the TV tells her. Everything she has said the government said, I’ve provided her with evidence against that she can look at herself and not think I’m making it up. I’ve urged her to research and provided her so many times now with evidence but she hasn’t looked. It’s like she just isn’t willing since I’m not the government TV telling her to look. I have been laughed at by them both too for my ‘silly ideas’ about a Bill Gates.

I attempted to show her evidence of vaccine harm and how you don’t need to instantly drop dead to mean that you’re fine after a vaccine. Seems that didn’t register either. She thinks her husband is fine after his jab and hasn’t suffered with any side effects because it’s not happened instantly. I’m quite certain she will be taking the jab when it’s available for the healthy younger population. 

I feel so bad but I now feel like I just don’t have the energy to care anymore and if people want to choose to be so ignorant then they deserve their fate. I’ll regret saying that but I’m so frustrated and sad, as well as exhausted from trying in vain to help her think for herself.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I could have written this myself. Today I am SO done.

 

As a doctor, my brother in law got his COVID-19 jab today. He opted for the Oxford vaccine after turning down the Pfizer one, and I can only pray that this vaccine is less destructive because it’s not an mRNA one.

I have spent months now trying to talk to my sister who he is married too, sending her real statistics and links to look at that challenge the propaganda she’s been brainwashed with. A few things she called me a conspiracy theorist about have been proven true, so I thought that would activate a part of her mind that would make her want to ask questions or think about things beyond what the TV tells her. Everything she has said the government said, I’ve provided her with evidence against that she can look at herself and not think I’m making it up. I’ve urged her to research and provided her so many times now with evidence but she hasn’t looked. It’s like she just isn’t willing since I’m not the government TV telling her to look. I have been laughed at by them both too for my ‘silly ideas’ about a Bill Gates.

I attempted to show her evidence of vaccine harm and how you don’t need to instantly drop dead to mean that you’re fine after a vaccine. Seems that didn’t register either. She thinks her husband is fine after his jab and hasn’t suffered with any side effects because it’s not happened instantly. I’m quite certain she will be taking the jab when it’s available for the healthy younger population. 

I feel so bad but I now feel like I just don’t have the energy to care anymore and if people want to choose to be so ignorant then they deserve their fate. I’ll regret saying that but I’m so frustrated and sad, as well as exhausted from trying in vain to help her think for herself.

 

It seems that your brother in law and your sister have what is called "denialism" In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.

It can also be called cognitive dissonance.

 

There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom---your sister and brother in law may be intelligent---but lack wisdom, as do my relatives.

Intelligence refers to one’s potential to acquire and apply knowledge. Wisdom is the ability to determine the truth and validity of accumulated knowledge.

There is nothing more you or myself can do to try to get through to people.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would definitely agree about my sister, she is very sensitive and often can listen to anything even a bit upsetting because it’s too much for her. It’s easier to believe your government care because that’s easy and makes you feel safe. My brother in law I’m not sure sure about, I think he’s just so nice and trusting and a product of the government being a doctor, his whole livelihood depends on believing. 
 

Are you going to stop trying now then? I don’t think I have the energy anymore but a big part of me is screaming never give up...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm very glad to finally have someone to talk to (even though it is online). 

 

Since March, I haven't been inside a store. I try to order from web shops, but my options are very limited since I don't live in a big city. 

If we had medical exemption, here in Belgium, or if mask wearing was only a guideline, I wouldn't care much about social pressure and just go everywhere without a mask. 

But, in Belgium, it was made into a law ...

 

I've also decided to not talk about 'it' anymore to the family. It's just too painful for both parties and it doesn't serve any purpose. 

It's painful though to realize that they are the ones keeping all of us incarcerated by their obedience, while I'm sure we are the ones that are going to be blamed for the governement's decision to prolong the lockdown over and over again ...

 

I have come across some articles stating that restaurants in Italy have opened again, despite it being forbidden by the government. I hope it is true. And I hope other countries will follow soon.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I would definitely agree about my sister, she is very sensitive and often can listen to anything even a bit upsetting because it’s too much for her. It’s easier to believe your government care because that’s easy and makes you feel safe. My brother in law I’m not sure sure about, I think he’s just so nice and trusting and a product of the government being a doctor, his whole livelihood depends on believing. 
 

Are you going to stop trying now then? I don’t think I have the energy anymore but a big part of me is screaming never give up...

 

Yes, I am going to stop trying..... I am 66 and I really don't care any more what others think. It's like trying to convert someone's religion into a polar opposite---next to impossible---and while you are trying to do that, your own health deteriorates through stress etc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, epsom said:

 

Yes, I am going to stop trying..... I am 66 and I really don't care any more what others think. It's like trying to convert someone's religion into a polar opposite---next to impossible---and while you are trying to do that, your own health deteriorates through stress etc.

 


You are right with your comparison!

I suppose it did take me years to wake up and that was with a mind that was already partially willing to listen and a feel and sense that something in this world was not right.

 

I often become ill trying to help others and I think that needs to stop for good too... take care! Sounds like you made the right choice. People can only be helped if they want help.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We have to shift perspective and strategy.

 

There is no point of trying to “wake up” people that are far deep into the other side. It is a waste of energy.

 

instead, speak to those who are on the fence. They’re open to the possibility of there is something wrong . These people are worth your time to share your information with so they can make up their own mind.

 

No one can be forced to wake up until they’re spiritually ready. Each one of us is on a different path.

 

using David‘s analogy, we are all tuned to different frequency. When someone is at a different frequency, it will be impossible to see another frequency. 

Save your energy. pray to god or whatever you believe in that we want a better future for us and everyone. We seek him/her to help humanity overcome whatever  evil agenda sets against us.

 

Edited by johnkim
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

For me I've come to terms with the fact that most normies can't think and won't think. I know it's all cliche but they are programmed. There is a few things I've learned throughout this whole sham and that is most people hate to think. They don't want to think. And do not underestimate the hatred they'll spew if you try and have a reasoned conversation. 

 

Of course there is the risk of seeing ourselves as awake and not challenging our own cognitive biases we may have. And it is important to see through other points of view, normally stemmed from fear and propaganda and this climate, but some are genuine. 

 

The basics I would say of trying to Inform people is not to talk at them or sound preachy. Have a joke and a laugh if you can. For me in this year and last I have given up as THEY are mostly totally unreasonable in my experience. I realised that last year. 

 

Occasionally I'll send a few texts to some sceptical relatives but one texted back with snotty replies. So I just don't bother anymore. Sometimes I'll forget I'm talking to a robot and then I quickly remember when their cognitive dissonance sets in. 

 

You see we have been programmed to think information is negative. So the great shame for me is even relatively critical thinking people full into the trap of putting there fingers in their ears and lalalalaing. It's a great shame. But this is a result of being programmed by culture, everything you see, on advertising, on your computer screens, algorithms telling you this or that, who the bad guys are and who the heroes are. 

 

 

Of course it is important to see the beauty, to read poetry if you like it, and appreciate nature. It's important I think-we do not become quantum tangled in this madness and to try and thrive in our own lives. 

 

But most people in my experience do not want to know. They'd rather have someone do that for them. 

 

 

"Ah your negative." Lol makes me chuckle. 

 

And people will adapt. I see it everywhere out walking. People are terrified. And merely quoting the world economic forum and quoting from the documents of these families and organisations, will get you the label conspiracy theorist. Programmed. Herded.

 

All the time we are told that is too many of us.  And while birth rates drops , we are flooded with migrants through no fault of their own. 

 

Edit

Also i have been trying to thrive as best as i can during this. If yoy have the luxury to and time try and work on projects, exercise, imporving myself. Looking into different languages etc. 

 

Silver lining being the normies are probably watching netflix getting drunk every night and reading the latest death figures. At least we are not like them.

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fluke said:

For me I've come to terms with the fact that most normies can't think and won't think. I know it's all cliche but they are programmed. There is a few things I've learned throughout this whole sham and that is most people hate to think. They don't want to think. And do not underestimate the hatred they'll spew if you try and have a reasoned conversation. 

 

Of course there is the risk of seeing ourselves as awake and not challenging our own cognitive biases we may have. And it is important to see through other points of view, normally stemmed from fear and propaganda and this climate, but some are genuine. 

 

The basics I would say of trying to Inform people is not to talk at them or sound preachy. Have a joke and a laugh if you can. For me in this year and last I have given up as THEY are mostly totally unreasonable in my experience. I realised that last year. 

 

Occasionally I'll send a few texts to some sceptical relatives but one texted back with snotty replies. So I just don't bother anymore. Sometimes I'll forget I'm talking to a robot and then I quickly remember when their cognitive dissonance sets in. 

 

You see we have been programmed to think information is negative. So the great shame for me is even relatively critical thinking people full into the trap of putting there fingers in their ears and lalalalaing. It's a great shame. But this is a result of being programmed by culture, everything you see, on advertising, on your computer screens, algorithms telling you this or that, who the bad guys are and who the heroes are. 

 

 

Of course it is important to see the beauty, to read poetry if you like it, and appreciate nature. It's important I think-we do not become quantum tangled in this madness and to try and thrive in our own lives. 

 

But most people in my experience do not want to know. They'd rather have someone do that for them. 

 

 

"Ah your negative." Lol makes me chuckle. 

 

And people will adapt. I see it everywhere out walking. People are terrified. And merely quoting the world economic forum and quoting from the documents of these families and organisations, will get you the label conspiracy theorist. Programmed. Herded.

 

All the time we are told that is too many of us.  And while birth rates drops , we are flooded with migrants through no fault of their own. 

 

Edit

Also i have been trying to thrive as best as i can during this. If yoy have the luxury to and time try and work on projects, exercise, imporving myself. Looking into different languages etc. 

 

Silver lining being the normies are probably watching netflix getting drunk every night and reading the latest death figures. At least we are not like them.

 

Good point.

 

One key point to remember is that we might not be 100% right.

 

David might not be 100% right.

 

We only believed we are right but that doesn’t mean we actually right.

 

Normies believe they’re 100% right too.

 

I happen to think qanon is full of craps but their believers would think I’m the normie for not believing qanon.

 

At the current climate, it is extremely difficult for normies to know the truth.


#1, most don’t have time to research due to work.

 

#2, even if they tried to research, information has been scrubbed from all normies channels such as search Google, Facebook,  and YouTube. You have to know where to look just to find anything outside of mainstream narrative.
 

 

Most of us probably somewhat awakened prior to 2015 where internet was not as censored as now and able to have YouTube recommend non mainstream video or Google/Facebook display non mainstream result and accidentally get exposed to non mainstream information. 
 

In 2021, When you don’t have the knowledge that mainstream is lying to you, how do you even get out of this controlled narrative unless someone you trusted can spoon feed you information?

 

for example, if you spend a bit of info to someone, they will likely Google it to confirm if your info is correct. 99.99% , they will get a “fact-check” site as top result and say “No, XYZ doesn’t do abc”. if you’re normies, you won’t even know factcheckers are actually factliars.
 

On top of that, they’ll check wikipedia and conveniently, Wikipedia will have a section “debunking” your theory. Normies. will simply buy into that narrative and further cement in their thought that you’re just a lonnie.

 

little did they know, all easily accessible sources are compromised.

 

there is no way out of here because it is like a chicken and egg situation. To break free from the prison, you need to know prison guards are feeding you false information. At the same time, you 100% believe your prison guards are telling you the truth.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnkim said:

Good point.

 

One key point to remember is that we might not be 100% right.

 

David might not be 100% right.

 

We only believed we are right but that doesn’t mean we actually right.

 

Normies believe they’re 100% right too.

 

I happen to think qanon is full of craps but their believers would think I’m the normie for not believing qanon.

 

At the current climate, it is extremely difficult for normies to know the truth.


#1, most don’t have time to research due to work.

 

#2, even if they tried to research, information has been scrubbed from all normies channels such as search Google, Facebook,  and YouTube. You have to know where to look just to find anything outside of mainstream narrative.
 

 

Most of us probably somewhat awakened prior to 2015 where internet was not as censored as now and able to have YouTube recommend non mainstream video or Google/Facebook display non mainstream result and accidentally get exposed to non mainstream information. 
 

In 2021, When you don’t have the knowledge that mainstream is lying to you, how do you even get out of this controlled narrative unless someone you trusted can spoon feed you information?

 

for example, if you spend a bit of info to someone, they will likely Google it to confirm if your info is correct. 99.99% , they will get a “fact-check” site as top result and say “No, XYZ doesn’t do abc”. if you’re normies, you won’t even know factcheckers are actually factliars.
 

On top of that, they’ll check wikipedia and conveniently, Wikipedia will have a section “debunking” your theory. Normies. will simply buy into that narrative and further cement in their thought that you’re just a lonnie.

 

little did they know, all easily accessible sources are compromised.

 

there is no way out of here because it is like a chicken and egg situation. To break free from the prison, you need to know prison guards are feeding you false information. At the same time, you 100% believe your prison guards are telling you the truth.

 

Good read.

 

I'm on the fence when it comes to gather information. Yes, if a person is stuck in the mindset that its not worth to go look up anything that isnt controlled in some way or other by the MSM, because they are not aware that there is a problem, then i can somewhat understand it. But as i already laid out, that is not the all to go excuse you can use for everything. There are limits to that.

 

The first one is when its about a direct life changing decision you make. This is and should be common sense.

 

As an example:

If i go mountain climbing, i will inform myself beforehand properly what dangers it poses by doing it. Only then, i actually can follow this hobby or profession in a serious manner. If you dont do that, you might as well jump from a bridge.

 

Yes jumping from a high bridge can kill you. If you dont inform yourself about that, then you might as well just jump. I mean we are talking about life and death here. Its not irrational to think that you inform yourself before you inject yourself with something.

 

The second one is when it comes from receiving information from the MSM itself. If your only source is that of the MSM media, you still can see the in-logic in it, precisly because their own numbers do not match what they are saying. One doesent have to run anywhere specific, its enough if you simply look at the data the MSM gives you. They already contradict themself thousands and thousands of times.

 

No human being with an attached brain can watch the official news over a longer period of time without seeing inconsistancies. You dont have to run to a "conspiracy theorist" to tell you that. They do it themself.

 

So when it comes to these 2 main factors, i cannot for the life of me explain myself how you cannot see that things dont add up and also why you refuse to even check the most basic things that decide between life and death.

 

I really really struggle to even grasp that a human being can be so braindead.

 

 

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...