Remove attachments

Hi

Please can admin delete attachments from my attachment list. I have looked at the list and think these attachments are found elsewhere on youtube already and would not be a major loss to the thread. If its a major issue, I could try upload the videos to gab or somewhere and we can replace the video with a link? 

Have you any option to increase the attachment limit for certain people? That might be good as not everyone likes to post new content to the same extent. I am happy to remove some of the content I upload if it means I can continue to use my account but then i don't want to ruin the threads. 

What is the best solution to this issue? Maybe I should upload less? Usually most forums don't allow uploads and have to link, I can do that in future but uploading is good. 

The list:

IMG_0980.MOV
video_2021-01-03_12-22-26.mp4
video_2020-12-30_23-21-44.mp4
Bill_Gates_Is_A_Wanker_Coronavirus_Song_Sometimes_you've_just_gotta.mp4

Thanks

39 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Hi

Please can admin delete attachments from my attachment list. I have looked at the list and think these attachments are found elsewhere on youtube already and would not be a major loss to the thread. If its a major issue, I could try upload the videos to gab or somewhere and we can replace the video with a link? 

Have you any option to increase the attachment limit for certain people? That might be good as not everyone likes to post new content to the same extent. I am happy to remove some of the content I upload if it means I can continue to use my account but then i don't want to ruin the threads. 

What is the best solution to this issue? Maybe I should upload less? Usually most forums don't allow uploads and have to link, I can do that in future but uploading is good. 

The list:

IMG_0980.MOV
video_2021-01-03_12-22-26.mp4
video_2020-12-30_23-21-44.mp4
Bill_Gates_Is_A_Wanker_Coronavirus_Song_Sometimes_you've_just_gotta.mp4

Thanks

Can you 'report' your own comments that have attachments you want removing ?
With a small explanation.

Much easier for us to hep that way..
BC