Attenborough Promotes 5G

Velma

Sir David Attenborough is to be holographically beamed before people’s eyes via an augmented reality app, as part of a trial to demonstrate the potential of 5G.

The scheme is one of several backed by a £28 million Government fund which aims to show how 5G can be used to enhance connectivity and improve people’s lives.

5G Create is about exploring new and inventive ways we can use 5G to give British industries a competitive advantage.

“This cutting-edge app, fronted by broadcasting legend Sir David Attenborough, is set to be an inspiring example of how new technology can reconnect us with the natural world whilst demonstrating the power of 5G to a huge new audience.”

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/13/holographic-david-attenborough-will-be-used-to-show-the-power-of-5g-13894478/?ito=cbshare

They're bragging about having the technology to broadcast pre-recorded false flag attacks whenever they want.

Don't install the app. Down the road they'll use it to broadcast fake scenes to hide their real actions or conceal what they're doing.

I'll bet it can broadcast images to cover up reptilian shape-shifting slip-ups.

• 1 month later...

Attenborough will whore himself for any shill cause. Total fraud and annointed (by Royals, MSM, and more besides one assumes) messenger of any scam going.

"Reconnect us with the natural world" my arse.

Create a fake reality to replace the world destroyed by the elite, more like. 

Yes you will sit in your little room, with VR goggles on, hooked up to 5G and you will feel the wonder of nature.

• 5 months later...

shows how much we have all been deceived by 'cuddly' david attenborough. he's a fraud.

how the feck can you promote 5G and be an environmentalist and carer of nature when 5G EMF waves will zap birds, insects etc and need to cut down trees to install, and hide them in/behind trees ?

we're clients, customers, victims and gullible mofos of these heinous esoterics

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

shows how much we have all been deceived by 'cuddly' david attenborough. he's a fraud.

how the feck can you promote 5G and be an environmentalist and carer of nature when 5G EMF waves will zap birds, insects etc and need to cut down trees to install, and hide them in/behind trees ?

we're clients, customers, victims and gullible mofos of these heinous esoterics

He helped millions of people appreciate the amazing natural world, over many years. That has to be acknowledged.

But now, he is just another pro-establishment dip shit, pissing on any fragments of goodness left in his own legacy.

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

He helped millions of people appreciate the amazing natural world, over many years. That has to be acknowledged.

But now, he is just another pro-establishment dip shit, pissing on any fragments of goodness left in his own legacy.

i know man, i loved him (past tense). i love nature documentaries. ended up deleting all the recordings i had of his programmes in my 'Sky TY planner'.

but when you have her majesty's knighthood and have a boat named after you in her majesty's name you've always been destined from day one to sway public opinion and thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 8:59 PM, DarianF said:

He helped millions of simpletons appreciate nature by watching a box in a corner of a room?

THE BBC of all things. 

He can piss off the slimy slag.