Jump to content

UK. What climate change ?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mike hunt said:

 

Based on living in England, the climate of this country has definitely changed.

 

I dont know the reason why. I believe the earth is surrounded by a dome, otherwise the atmosphere would be sucked off into so called space.

So as we pump out more Carbon dioxide and the dome, keeps it in and the pressure increases. In fact atmospheric pressure is increasing and increasing.

Natural laws - second law of thermodynamics indicates that gas pressure needs a container. So with more gas, and increased pressure, then the climate will change.

 

Agree or disagress?

 

This is called moving goalposts.

 

Back 15 years ago, when al gore came out virtually everyone believed his rubbish, and none of his predictions have come true.

 

Like i said, moving goalposts.

 

Climate change is the weather, and nothing more. Man made global warming was so wrong, they had to change the name to climate change, which is weather.

 

The weather has not changed in england beyond normal variables.

Edited by andy1033
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suppose you don't remember the summers in the 1970s then!  

Do you know that we live in a dome? It acts like a green house. You cannot have gas pressure without a container!

You lost the bet - https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/2020-was-one-of-three-warmest-years-record#:~:text=All five datasets surveyed by,2020 being the top three.   All five dataset

1 minute ago, andy1033 said:

 

This is called moving goalposts.

 

Back 15 years ago, when al gore came out virtually everyone believed his rubbish, and none of his predictions have come true.

 

Like i said, moving goalposts.

 

Climate change is the weather, and nothing more. Man made global warming was so wrong, they had to change the name to climate change, when is weather.

 

The weather has not changed in england beyond normal variables.

 

Do you know that we live in a dome? It acts like a green house. You cannot have gas pressure without a container!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

 

Based on living in England, the climate of this country has definitely changed.

 

I dont know the reason why. I believe the earth is surrounded by a dome, otherwise the atmosphere would be sucked off into so called space.

So as we pump out more Carbon dioxide and the dome, keeps it in and the pressure increases. In fact atmospheric pressure is increasing and increasing.

Natural laws - second law of thermodynamics indicates that gas pressure needs a container. So with more gas, and increased pressure, then the climate will change.

 

Agree or disagress?

 

5 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

 

Do you know that we live in a dome? It acts like a green house. You cannot have gas pressure without a container!

 

Any evidence for this claim please?

Link to post
Share on other sites

carbon dioxide is great especially if your a plant they grow so much faster in high levels, a reason why commercial greenhouses have those big gas burners in them.

 

millions of years ago when the dinosaurs roamed the planet co2 was much higher and plant life abounded.

 

then some financial jokers thought they'd tax the very thing that's part of the carbon cycle since we are all carbon based lifeforms, thus paving the way for their propaganda and garbage climate models so they can tax you for c02 and you can buy indulgences (carbon credits). 

 

those bankers must be laughing their asses off at how gullible people are.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2021 at 5:31 AM, mike hunt said:

Based on living in England, the climate of this country has definitely changed.

 

I dont know the reason why. I believe the earth is surrounded by a dome, otherwise the atmosphere would be sucked off into so called space.

So as we pump out more Carbon dioxide and the dome, keeps it in and the pressure increases. In fact atmospheric pressure is increasing and increasing.

Natural laws - second law of thermodynamics indicates that gas pressure needs a container. So with more gas, and increased pressure, then the climate will change.

 

Agree or disagress?

B flat AKA AmyG reincarnated

second law of thermodynamics indicates that gas pressure needs a container,  BULLSHIT, mate you are just a parrot if indeed you are not B flat incarnate .

Now for the weather patterns ,there is generally a 30 year cycle, well  in Australia there is ,you get predominantly  higher temps and drought then cooler temps and more rain with subtle aberrations in between. At the present time we are in the cooling phase. Try looking up the hottest decade on record, but I bet you wont

We have gone from global warming which was proved to be crap,to climate change , how fucking convenient because the climate changers all the bloody time.

I will leave it there before I tell you what I really think   

Link to post
Share on other sites

   If you wish to increase plant growth increase carbon dioxide, this little trick has been known amongst primary producers for a dam long time 

and blows the carbon bullshit theory out of the water. The problem being most people live in cities  and wouldn't know shit from clay

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, peter said:

B flat AKA AmyG reincarnated

second law of thermodynamics indicates that gas pressure needs a container,  BULLSHIT, mate you are just a parrot if indeed you are not B flat incarnate .

Now for the weather patterns ,there is generally a 30 year cycle, well  in Australia there is ,you get predominantly  higher temps and drought then cooler temps and more rain with subtle aberrations in between. At the present time we are in the cooling phase. Try looking up the hottest decade on record, but I bet you wont

We have gone from global warming which was proved to be crap,to climate change , how fucking convenient because the climate changers all the bloody time.

I will leave it there before I tell you what I really think   

 

Any evidence for gas pressure without a container?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, peter said:

B flat AKA AmyG reincarnated

second law of thermodynamics indicates that gas pressure needs a container,  BULLSHIT, mate you are just a parrot if indeed you are not B flat incarnate .

Now for the weather patterns ,there is generally a 30 year cycle, well  in Australia there is ,you get predominantly  higher temps and drought then cooler temps and more rain with subtle aberrations in between. At the present time we are in the cooling phase. Try looking up the hottest decade on record, but I bet you wont

We have gone from global warming which was proved to be crap,to climate change , how fucking convenient because the climate changers all the bloody time.

I will leave it there before I tell you what I really think   

You lost the bet - https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/2020-was-one-of-three-warmest-years-record#:~:text=All five datasets surveyed by,2020 being the top three.

 

All five datasets surveyed by WMO concur that 2011-2020 was the warmest decade on record, in a persistent long-term climate change trend. The warmest six years have all been since 2015, with 2016, 2019 and 2020 being the top three. The differences in average global temperatures among the three warmest years – 2016, 2019 and 2020 – are indistinguishably small.  The average global temperature in 2020 was about 14.9°C,  1.2 (± 0.1) °C above the pre-industrial (1850-1900) level.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

Disaster: Planned Temporary Power Blackouts in Texas Instead Last for Hours – Millions Without Electricity During Extreme Winter Storm

 

https://www.infowars.com/posts/disaster-planned-temporary-power-blackouts-in-texas-instead-last-for-hours-millions-without-electricity-during-extreme-winter-storm/

 

Sorry but this is off-topic, what does this have to do with "UK climate change"?

 

On 2/13/2021 at 8:21 PM, mike hunt said:

It is a natural law. You cannot have gas pressure without a container! It is a violation of the second law of thermodynamics.!

 

This is also off-topic. If you wish to continue with this line of discussion, I'd advise you to start a new topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2021 at 8:13 PM, mike hunt said:

 

Do you know that we live in a dome? It acts like a green house. You cannot have gas pressure without a container!

 

On 2/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

 

Any evidence for this claim please?

Sorry cant answer it - mods are saying the answer is off topic! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

 

Sorry cant answer it - mods are saying the answer is off topic! 

 

If you want to answer it, then I repeat for the last time, start a new topic in the relevant area of the forum.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mike hunt said:

You lost the bet - https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/2020-was-one-of-three-warmest-years-record#:~:text=All five datasets surveyed by,2020 being the top three.

 

All five datasets surveyed by WMO concur that 2011-2020 was the warmest decade on record, in a persistent long-term climate change trend. The warmest six years have all been since 2015, with 2016, 2019 and 2020 being the top three. The differences in average global temperatures among the three warmest years – 2016, 2019 and 2020 – are indistinguishably small.  The average global temperature in 2020 was about 14.9°C,  1.2 (± 0.1) °C above the pre-industrial (1850-1900) level.

 

 

Yes they do , I meant to say the hottest day ,so yo got me ,however they also say the each year up to to and including 2019  has been hotter than the proceeding year with 2020 being in the top 3 hottest years,I find that interesting due to the fact that there was record snow and cold across the northern hemisphere last year,and with this one starting  off with the mildest summer I can remember in my 63 years with record low temps for January . I would be interested to see if 2021 follows the official line as one of  the hottest years ever, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Just as a side note , global warming officialdom have never been caught fudging the figures ,now have they.

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peter said:

Yes they do , I meant to say the hottest day ,so yo got me ,however they also say the each year up to to and including 2019  has been hotter than the proceeding year with 2020 being in the top 3 hottest years,I find that interesting due to the fact that there was record snow and cold across the northern hemisphere last year,and with this one starting  off with the mildest summer I can remember in my 63 years with record low temps for January . I would be interested to see if 2021 follows the official line as one of  the hottest years ever, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Just as a side note , global warming officialdom have never been caught fudging the figures ,now have they.

 

We have global warming because we live under a dome. Even the bible states we are enclosed by the firmament. 

 

Is the Bible lying? Only a non Christian would say so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mike hunt said:

We have global warming because we live under a dome. Even the bible states we are enclosed by the firmament. 

 

Is the Bible lying? Only a non Christian would say so.

Sorry I'm not going down that bullshit road again ,believe what you want to

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peter said:

Sorry I'm not going down that bullshit road again ,believe what you want to

 

Quite so but those old texts were written down by the elites in an attempt to construct a narrative.

 

The elites of today are just the same in this respect.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mike hunt said:

 

We have global warming because we live under a dome. Even the bible states we are enclosed by the firmament. 

 

Is the Bible lying? Only a non Christian would say so.

who was the bible written by god or man?

I don't need a book to tell me what is right or wrong or how to live my life.

If god did write the bible, would that be the one that sits up in the cloud waiting for you to stuff up so he can cast you into the fires of hell and you can burn in agony for all eternity , (but he loves you)  or it could be the one that created childhood cancer, or worms that eat into your child's  eyes to send them blind? In this day and age there are more wrath's than not ( the wrath of god I mean) not to mention a plethora of mysterious ways.

Should I mention the men of god that are kiddie fiddlers ( lets be blunt Kiddie fuckers),or the fact god is all knowing and seeing but he is just really fucked when it comes to finances as he needs more and more money.

Which god are you actually talking about,there is over 3000 to choose from, what makes yours any better than the rest?, let me know I'm interested.

If I was a god fearing person I could beat the shit out of my wife then off to confession on Sunday ,three hail Mary's and we are all hunky dory so I can do it again next week

Should I go on?

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, serpentine said:

 

Quite so but those old texts were written down by the elites in an attempt to construct a narrative.

 

The elites of today are just the same in this respect.

 

 

 

 

Interesting video the next couple of years will tell

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2021 at 1:32 PM, mike hunt said:

UK. What climate change ?

 

The climate in the UK has been changing over the last 40years. No idea what the cause is. But summers are freaking hot compared to the 80s and 90s.

 

That's not my experience. While we do get individual days during the summer that are extremely hot overall the summers are cooler and wetter than they used to be. But I'm from Northern Ireland so maybe it's different in other parts of the UK.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We are getting more extremes of all weather record hot cold record wet spells these are becoming much more frequent since 2006/7,record dry spells record high temperatures record low temperatures and thats just my recordings since 1990 something is definately going on and there is a much bigger picture that we are not being told about.

Edited by Fifth element
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fifth element said:

We are getting more extremes of all weather record hot cold record wet spells these are becoming much more frequent since 2006/7,record dry spells record high temperatures record low temperatures and thats just my recordings since 1990 something is definately going on and there is a much bigger picture that we are not being told about.

I agree with you something is going on , when you consider what is happening with the magnetic poles and also the position we are in at present with regards to the galactic center

I think people were waking up to the global warming scam,  and then along comes covid , how bloody convenient

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

That's not my experience. While we do get individual days during the summer that are extremely hot overall the summers are cooler and wetter than they used to be. But I'm from Northern Ireland so maybe it's different in other parts of the UK.

 

I've lived in the West Midlands all my life. I would agree with you, some years we do get some periods of very hot weather, while equally there are periods of very cold weather.

 

I would say in general and overall, the climate here hasn't otherwise changed a great deal in my lifetime, certainly I have memories of hot summers and cold winters going back to when I was a child. The only thing I would observe is that in the last 10 or so years, we have tended to get much heavier rainfalls and stronger winds and storms, but even these don't last that long.

 

On 2/19/2021 at 1:41 AM, peter said:

I agree with you something is going on , when you consider what is happening with the magnetic poles and also the position we are in at present with regards to the galactic center

I think people were waking up to the global warming scam,  and then along comes covid , how bloody convenient

 

The changes in earth's magnetic field do affect the weather, yes I can agree with that. The climate here is driven by the activity of the sun, which also has its own 'climate' influenced by its own movement through the galactic current sheets.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...