UK. What climate change ?

Wiith all the Globalwarming misinformation recycling the planet every year are you suprised to learn the average temperature for December in the UK(not known for being a warm climate) over the last 100 years is still 7.9 degrees Centigrade proving the weather remains constant?

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/climate/maps-and-data/uk-climate-averages/gcpv7fnqu

Edited by HerrShultz
addional text
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suppose you don't remember the summers in the 1970s then!  

You lost the bet - https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/2020-was-one-of-three-warmest-years-record#:~:text=All five datasets surveyed by,2020 being the top three.   All five dataset

I've lived in the West Midlands all my life. I would agree with you, some years we do get some periods of very hot weather, while equally there are periods of very cold weather.   I would sa

6 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

Wiith all the Globalwarming misinformation recycling the planet every year are you suprised to learn the average temperature for December in the UK(not known for being a warm climate) over the last 100 years is still 7.9 degrees Centigrade proving the weather remains constant?

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/climate/maps-and-data/uk-climate-averages/gcpv7fnqu

While over a hundred years, if averaged out, it will show favouritly, if one looks at the year by year, one can see it can fluctuate often.  I understand we are on a downward trend.

Lets just ignore how america stops alot of there hurricanes, and such things hitting land.

I wonder what effect america protecting there own lands with bad weather has elsewhere. Nothing exists in a vacuum, and all the weather will be affected, but lets ignore such things.

For anyone that does not know, american military uses orgone energy to try and weaken hurricanes.

Nature is an unstoppable force.

Thats why you should doubt what is being claimed about the weather, and wonder what effects countries like america does when weakening there own weather systems.

40 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Forget the UK, we got off lightly again... how about this for unprecedented?

Central Spain records temperatures of -25C after snowstorm

A view of the frozen Chico river in Avila, Spain, 12 January 2021

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55632791

As the UK is only an island don`t expect this low of temps because of the warming seas but thats because of rising volcanic eruptions 90% of which are underwater thats what started causing el nino  back in 1997 a new phenomena then thats why the seas are warming.

As it was called global warming from the late 80`s of course in the 70s there was global cooling,but now as the weather is so erratic the jet stream in recent years is up and down like a yoyo and we are seeing snow down in places down in the equator with record cold that never expect to see snow,then alaska and the north pole are about 8 or 9c above average.

This winter here in the UK is more blocked with high pressure about so at least we did have a cold 2 week spell,nothing that cold though -3.8c was my lowest,coldest day made 0.8c

Then spain at 1800 feet made this incredible record,the cold air did come in from the bitter russia which did help.

2 cold records broken in a week and the greatest snowstorm in 50 years.

Spain breaks coldest temperature record AGAIN at -35.8C, just a day after new one set

• 3 weeks later...

This january has been colder infact this winter while not that cold is below average so far for temperatures,and we had a blizzard today with easterly gales again no beast from the east as its just a battleground front mild air clashing into that persistent cold pool to our NE.

And signs it may well break through to us come a weeks or less time.

Cold easterly coming in on this.

GFSOPEU12_144_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

The UK can still get snow as this past week has shown from the east surface temps may have warmed slightly but upper air temps as in this past week are just as cold as the 1980`s.

Scotland has been in cold air all year so far with record breaking snow and coldest night since 2010 at -21.9c need to verify that,as its february that record stood in january,not february.

Thats the coldest since 1978 which made -22c in february!!!

https://www.trevorharley.com/weather-february.html

Edited by Fifth element

Yeah we didnt have a hot summer in 2020 at all.

I mean i must have imagined all the supermarkets having their fridges and freezers break down.

Was it a week of temperatures of 35C or more?

Maybe I did just imagined it all!

1 hour ago, mike hunt said:

Yeah we didnt have a hot summer in 2020 at all.

I mean i must have imagined all the supermarkets having their fridges and freezers break down.

Was it a week of temperatures of 35C or more?

Maybe I did just imagined it all!

So, sarcastic humour aside, what are your thoughts on this particular subject?

17 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So, sarcastic humour aside, what are your thoughts on this particular subject?

The climate in the UK has been changing over the last 40years. No idea what the cause is. But summers are freaking hot compared to the 80s and 90s.

5 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

The climate in the UK has been changing over the last 40years. No idea what the cause is. But summers are freaking hot compared to the 80s and 90s.

I suppose you don't remember the summers in the 1970s then!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Exactly. 

So what happened to the rest of the 70s?

I don't know, I was born in 1975. 😄

Perhaps you could come out and say what you want to say without being cryptic?

2 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

And you remember 1976! WOW!

Sure let me repeat:

I never said I personally remember 1976, though I have been told about it.

So again, what exactly are you trying to say? You believe human-caused climate-change/global warming is real?

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I never said I personally remember 1976, though I have been told about it.

So again, what exactly are you trying to say? You believe human-caused climate-change/global warming is real?

Based on living in England, the climate of this country has definitely changed.

I dont know the reason why. I believe the earth is surrounded by a dome, otherwise the atmosphere would be sucked off into so called space.

So as we pump out more Carbon dioxide and the dome, keeps it in and the pressure increases. In fact atmospheric pressure is increasing and increasing.

Natural laws - second law of thermodynamics indicates that gas pressure needs a container. So with more gas, and increased pressure, then the climate will change.

Agree or disagress?