Thousands of children found dead

Thousands of babies and children died in 18 of Ireland's mother and baby homes -- church-run institutions where unmarried women were sent to deliver their babies in secret, often against their will -- over eight decades, according to a landmark report.

The satanic cult at work here? Any thoughts?

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/12/europe/ireland-mother-baby-homes-final-report-intl/index.html

CATHOLIC church, no doubt

Just the tip of the iceberg

Should find similar graves near every single church-run orphanages

all over the world

Should be able to locate the exact spots using dowsing rods

the depth of grave and the numbers too

Of course youll never get permission to excavate

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gabriel Huber said:

Thousands of babies and children died in 18 of Ireland's mother and baby homes -- church-run institutions where unmarried women were sent to deliver their babies in secret, often against their will -- over eight decades, according to a landmark report.

The satanic cult at work here? Any thoughts?

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/12/europe/ireland-mother-baby-homes-final-report-intl/index.html

This has surely got to be a satanic thing?  This is huge?  No (useful) thoughts to add at this time, well found though Gabriel. (out of likes)

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 1

Not just in Ireland. This comment from H P Blavatsky's book, Isis Unveiled written in 1877, referring to events a quarter of a century prior to the publication, hence about 1850

For all response, we would beg them to consult the official reports of the last quarter century, cited in chapter II., as to certain discoveries made at the razing of convents, in Austria and Italy. Thousands of infants' skulls were exhumed from ponds, subterranean vaults, and gardens of convents. Nothing to match this was ever found in heathen lands.

And then there's the burning's during the witch trials where they burned children and even an infant.

One glance at this horrible catalogue of murders in Christ's name, is sufficient to discover that out of 162 persons burned, more than one-half of them are designated as strangers (i.e., Protestants) in this hospitable town; and of the other half we find thirty-four children, the oldest of whom was fourteen, the youngest an infant child of Dr. Schutz.

Why did they burn people rather than other methods to put them to death? Well the answer is, because its a sin to let blood so they figured if they burned people no blood was spilt and therefore it was not a sin to do so.

They burnt an infant and young children - how sick is that!! They think they can out do God with a technicality ffs.

Evil bastards, how anyone can support the Catholic church is beyond me.

• Like 1

One of the 1st books i read about things alternative was a critical analasis of the catholic church/jesuits. Titled christian holocaust.

I had a nervous breakdown for 2 or 3 days. My life stopped, i didnt know what to do

It was an in depth study of evil

A 400 page book, only about 300 copies made. Very rare

Rare, i think because the church would want it suppressed

• Like 1
3 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Why did they burn people rather than other methods to put them to death? Well the answer is, because its a sin to let blood so they figured if they burned people no blood was spilt and therefore it was not a sin to do so.

They burnt an infant and young children - how sick is that!! They think they can out do God with a technicality ffs.

Evil bastards, how anyone can support the Catholic church is beyond me.

Burning was always the method Pagans used for dealing with witches.

They burning of witches is encoded in the pagan Visigoth legal code.

This because the evil church is a pagan institution following pagan rites and pagan law.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Plus they believe that the victim is purified by the flames. What gets me ( if this is true) is the amount of people that used to stand around and watch & gloat as these poor souls were getting burn't alive, could you ? I know I could never.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Plus they believe that the victim is purified by the flames. What gets me ( if this is true) is the amount of people that used to stand around and watch & gloat as these poor souls were getting burn't alive, could you ? I know I could never.

I reckon not different from people watching horror movies. Its entertainment producing extreme emotions. Some girls like to shreik in terror. It is such a powerful distraction all your problems are forgotten ....you have reief

1 hour ago, alexa said:

No I could never watch either. Just reading about it upset me - thinking about the poor children going through a death like that is, I don't know the right word as upsetting isn't strong enough to describe the feeling I get. Perhaps despondent.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Burning was always the method Pagans used for dealing with witches.

They burning of witches is encoded in the pagan Visigoth legal code.

Wow, that surprises me. The general theory seems to suggest Pagans were witches - divination, ritual magic, astrology etc so to burn witches seems like they're burning their own.

That is of course if you believe the Hollywood version of Pagans.

Do you know what distinguishes a Pagan compared to a witch? Why were they so against witches. Is it because they see witches as practising dark magic?

55 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Do you know what distinguishes a Pagan compared to a witch? Why were they so against witches. Is it because they see witches as practising dark magic?

pagans are animists, witches are solipsists

the fire helps carry the soul away from the earth and back toward the sun where it came from

witches practice energy manipulation, often they are insane from "love" or "hate", most of them are self serving egotists that are feeding off the local community, the right thing to do is remove them from the earth

No doubt we should burn down all the churches and worship Satan.

Eh, good trick ...

Well all be free soon, just need to burn the churches down and kneel before the goat.

That's how you get freedom.

CNN is it ?
Man and woman is evil as well ... apparently.

There are 53 different genders.

And so on ... 

16 minutes ago, rideforever said:

No doubt we should burn down all the churches

its a good start, but it wont keep people from trying to rebuild them, for that you need to educate them on how their religious beliefs cause suffering in the community, thats my department

22 minutes ago, rideforever said:

No doubt we should burn down all the churches and worship Satan.

Eh, good trick ...

eh, yeah, of the two, satan would be the smarter choice, since he is god of the earth, at least you would be enjoying yourself, and you might actually care about the health of the planet today instead of looking for heaven tomorrow

27 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Well all be free soon

we are already free, but look how you use that freedom to usher souls into a religious prison, shame on you for doing wrong

4 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

we are already free

If you are a "we" then the only thing you are free to do, is to die.

And so you cannot comprehend anything of a higher ilk.

Your fanatical atheism is exactly that of the cultural marxists ... which most young people have been unknowingly completely brainwashed into being.

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If you are a "we" then the only thing you are free to do, is to die.

WTF!?! you arent even trying to hide your worship of death!

6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And so you cannot comprehend anything of a higher ilk.

you mean im not a mindless christian zombie

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Your fanatical atheism is exactly that of the cultural marxists

hilarious, you must not have read any of my posts

11 minutes ago, rideforever said:

which most young people have been unknowingly completely brainwashed into being.

another lol, you must think you are older than me and somehow that makes you smarter, but there are plenty of old dumbshits, waiting to die, just like you

14 minutes ago, Wayfaring Stranger said:

Are they the only dead children that mean anything to you?

Just because someone might want to look at dogs and talk about dogs, does not mean that at some point somewhere else they wouldn't like to talk about cats.
But not when they want to talk about dogs..

Do you comprehend the idea of thread hijacking with off topic comments..?
This is in the Religion & Secret Society Section.
Subject as per OP.
(edit; open your own thread somewhere for your subject / comments)
BC

19 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Just because someone might want to look at dogs and talk about dogs, does not mean that at some point somewhere else they wouldn't like to talk about cats.
But not when they want to talk about dogs..

Do you comprehend the idea of thread hijacking with off topic comments..?
This is in the Religion & Secret Society Section.
Subject as per OP.
(edit; open your own thread somewhere for your subject / comments)
BC

2 minutes ago, Wayfaring Stranger said:

Then you would have heard the speech by JT in the 'far north'.  You can also verify the plight of the Indians over the last 70 years was mentioned for about 5 minutes in the media after than mention and the rest of the time was wasted on the SNC thing. You know the ones that got away all the time the Cons were in charge from 2006-2015.  The abuse moved to the remote villages and other out of the way places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEoaQQV52Qg&t=1s

Crowded cells and filthy conditions have been the hallmarks of the Baffin Island Correctional Centre in Iqaluit. But Nunavut's director of corrections says renovations and new facilities are helping improve conditions for inmates.

Kashechewan-children-rashes-face.jpg

MOD NOTE;

Which part of 'don't derail threads' don't you get ?
BC

This part of the OP threw me off.

"church-run institutions where unmarried women were sent to deliver their babies in secret, often against their will -- over eight decades, according to a landmark report."

I have some history of the RCC going as far back as about 1300AD, would that be suitable as part of the topic of the Christian Church sins against the flock going that far back.

Edited by Wayfaring Stranger

Based on the OP the Church was not making the girls pregnant, that would be from a society that resembled Sodom.  It would have been by men that then refused to marry the child.

No doubt the early Church would have treated all sorts illnesses as well as being the place people brought the dead if they were loved. In not, well there are lots of ditches and fields.  Today would they have been the same as hospitals that became 'dumping grounds'? (minus the ones that preyed of some as they were used as 'human lab-rats')