CIA Releases 'All' of Its Documents on UFOs

CIA unexpectedly releases all of its documents on UFOs | The Independent

All of the CIA’s publicly available documents on unidentified flying objects is now available to be downloaded.

The website The Black Vault, ran by  John Greenewald Jr., has published a downloadable archive of every instance of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), the government classification for UFOs. All the files are available online at The Black Vault's website.

Greenewald scanned thousands of pages by hand following approximately 10,000 Freedom Of Information Acts (FOIA) levied at multiple agencies, including the CIA, which have resulted in the 2.2 million pages uploaded to The Black Vault

What a farce! .... Sections of the US intelligence agencies have been working with  ET's since  the 1940's .... Back engineering craft ... the US government now has an off world space empire with around a million people , vast fleets of advanced craft .... this is the biggest secret ! 

The grunts on the ground don't know this , nor do most generals , hence these silly UFO films from the Navy ...most of these UFO's will be piloted by humans ...

The fact that this subject is slowly entering the public domain  indicates they are prepping us for the return of the (malevolent) ETs ... the same ETs  that control the Cabal and all affairs on Earth 

I am aware of John Greenwald, he used to appear on the TV show Alien Files Unsealed. It seems the Pentagon has a 180 day deadline to release it’s info on ufos too. I’m not sure what to make of it, there’s just no way they’ll release everything, maybe only what they want the public to know/ believe 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/10/us/ufo-report-emergency-relief-bill-trnd/index.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 12:01 AM, oz93666 said:

What a farce! .... Sections of the US intelligence agencies have been working with  ET's since  the 1940's .... Back engineering craft ... the US government now has an off world space empire with around a million people , vast fleets of advanced craft .... this is the biggest secret ! 

The grunts on the ground don't know this , nor do most generals , hence these silly UFO films from the Navy ...most of these UFO's will be piloted by humans ...

The fact that this subject is slowly entering the public domain  indicates they are prepping us for the return of the (malevolent) ETs ... the same ETs  that control the Cabal and all affairs on Earth 

Can i get some more info in the 1mil space colony? I’m intrigued.

10 hours ago, CONFIRMED_REPTILIAN said:

Can i get some more info in the 1mil space colony? I’m intrigued.

The best way to approach this is from the Testimony of the half dozen or so whistle-blowers who served in the SSP (secret space program) ...Search on Youtube for  ..elenna kapulnik  ...randy creamer ...corey goode .... Michael Christopher Gerloff

IMO the best interview  is this one with Tony Rodrigues ....

Edited by oz93666

Release all the papers ,I don't think so . Interest has been building on this subject in the general public for quite some time now, particularly with the advent of cameras in mobile phones the evidence is growing by the day . They have to release something otherwise if they keep deigning it no one will believe them anyway,which they obviously don't care one way or another. So the question I would be asking ,why aliens and why now?

Personally I think the majority of the sightings are of man made craft, and if this is indeed true we also posses anti gravity and zero point energy technology. If the powers that be deem it necessary  to release some  papers and film , what better entity to blame it on than aliens ( I'm not saying they don't exist and are not visiting here) as the implications of that would be the lesser of two evils. If they came out and said the majority  of the craft are ours, or alien craft don't exist some of us that can still think might start asking questions like , why do we still have the two main forms of societal control still in place , eg  oil and electrical energy generation and distribution as these would become redundant over night, likewise roads ,aircraft, cars etc etc etc and the the majority of pollution would cease ,and best of all Gretta Thumberg will be able to go back to school and get the education that she so richly deserves instead of having to bear the burden of traveling through life as a Dumb C

Edited by peter
On 1/30/2021 at 12:42 AM, peter said:

Release all the papers ,I don't think so . Interest has been building on this subject in the general public for quite some time now, particularly with the advent of cameras in mobile phones the evidence is growing by the day . They have to release something otherwise if they keep deigning it no one will believe them anyway,which they obviously don't care one way or another. So the question I would be asking ,why aliens and why now?

Personally I think the majority of the sightings are of man made craft, and if this is indeed true we also posses anti gravity and zero point energy technology. If the powers that be deem it necessary  to release some  papers and film , what better entity to blame it on than aliens ( I'm not saying they don't exist and are not visiting here) as the implications of that would be the lesser of two evils. If they came out and said the majority  of the craft are ours, or alien craft don't exist some of us that can still think might start asking questions like , why do we still have the two main forms of societal control still in place , eg  oil and electrical energy generation and distribution as these would become redundant over night, likewise roads ,aircraft, cars etc etc etc and the the majority of pollution would cease ,and best of all Gretta Thumberg will be able to go back to school and get the education that she so richly deserves instead of having to bear the burden of traveling through life as a Dumb C

Tbh aliens revealing themselves as working with the PTB would make living through this dystopian nightmare bearable. We would at least have a clear justifiable excuse to gillotine the treasonous bastards that are steering us, our children and their children into slavery

• Like 1