Jump to content

Get ready for BLACKOUT in the US TODAY


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Americans have always had big problems with freedom of speech.

 

It is a common experience in America to try discuss something calmly and find that people suddenly get deeply offended by the subject.

 

So what is happening is not that surprising.

 

 

And the Americans are so deluded they believe that the rest of the world should model itself on the US.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

And the Americans are so deluded they believe that the rest of the world should model itself on the US.  

 

Americans are led to believe by their Mainstream Media that America is the best at everything.

 

And America has a cultural firewall of sorts around it.

 

For example, while people around the world watch Hollywood movies - but also other movies (European, Asian, Middle Eastern) - average Americans do not watch anything foreign.

 

While the average citizen in Europe knows a thing or two about American politics, the average American could not tell you what is going on in Europe politically.

 

This is partly due to Cold War America deliberately making Americans disinterested in the culture, politics and religions of the rest of the world.

 

America spent decades in cultural isolation, exporting cultural products but not importing much back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gabriel Huber said:

Check out @bamboozooka  !

 

Imminent BLACKOUT today. 

 

Post any UPDATES HERE.

 

Untitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpg

 

The blackout has been predicted by Q anons for ages. 

 

If and when it happens, we'll hopefully see at last whether there is genuinely a movement by 'White Hats' to usurp the evil ones, or if that was an elaborate phsyop to pacify Patriots who may otherwise have been moved to take action themselves.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

The blackout has been predicted by Q anons for ages. 

 

If and when it happens, we'll hopefully see at last whether there is genuinely a movement by 'White Hats' to usurp the evil ones, or if that was an elaborate phsyop to pacify Patriots who may otherwise have been moved to take action themselves.

 

This is my thought too. I am expecting a cloud outage / power outage or something major. 
 

Parler has now gone dark, but for different reasons. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

What's with anti American comments? Surely people here recognise the urgency of supporting each other instead of making sweeping, ignorant statements?

 

It isn't anti-American to analyze how America works culturally.

 

There have been very serious freedom of speech problems in America for ages.

 

You cannot say a word about Israel in the USA without having Holocaust! Holocaust! thrown in your face.

 

During the 9/11 years, every little critique of America was regarded almost as terrorism. That was the REPUBLICANS at the time.

 

And now we have the WOKE/LGBTQ crowd on the Democrat side CANCELLING everyone who disagrees.

 

This is not freedom of speech. And this should not happen in a free country or democracy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

And the Americans are so deluded they believe that the rest of the world should model itself on the US.  

 

americans aren't deluded which is why they still have their guns and a bit of paper saying they have a right to have them, a right to free speech and right to a free press and right to defend those things through force of arms

 

its the europeans who are deluded i'm afraid

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Americans are led to believe by their Mainstream Media that America is the best at everything.

 

America mostly has managed to be the best at everything even with a communist reptile gnawing at its roots constantly

 

Even with israelis leeching tech from silicon valley through operation talpiot and the chinese ripping off everything that the US creates the US is still a world beater

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

While the average citizen in Europe knows a thing or two about American politics, the average American could not tell you what is going on in Europe politically.

 

The average european only knows how to be a cuck

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

And the Americans are so deluded they believe that the rest of the world should model itself on the US.  

 

I do feel like Americanization has been damaging. I don't think we should blame American people though. It's the corporations that have exported their ideology all over the world, like Hollywood, MTV, etc.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I do feel like Americanization has been damaging. I don't think we should blame American people though. It's the corporations that have exported their ideology all over the world, like Hollywood, MTV, etc.

 

 

 

Europe was in a position to create its own Hollywood, MTV and so on.

 

The money, the equipment and the talent for it was there.

 

But it never happed for some reason.

 

Which is why Hollywood/MTV was able to dominate what young people consume.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 7:58 AM, HistoryIsComplex said:

Europe was in a position to create its own Hollywood, MTV and so on.

 

The money, the equipment and the talent for it was there.

 

But it never happed for some reason.

 

Which is why Hollywood/MTV was able to dominate what young people consume.

 

Pathe was the biggest film maker in the world until world war 2 when the nazies occupied france. Hollywood then filled the vacuum and took over

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Pathe was the biggest film maker in the world until world war 2 when the nazies occupied france. Hollywood then filled the vacuum and took over

 

The Italians had a mini-Hollywood of their own.

 

Afaik, Berlusconi's Mediaset company destroyed it by importing Hollywood films en masse into an Italy that loved its own cinema.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

The Italians had a mini-Hollywood of their own.

 

Afaik, Berlusconi's Mediaset company destroyed it by importing Hollywood films en masse into an Italy that loved its own cinema.

 

Well the plus side is that nowadays it is possible for people to shoot a low budget film. Its not inconceivable for people with vision and talent to crowd fund good low budget films. There are even some big name actors who will do arthouse films just out of the interest so with a good script the odd big name could be reeled in

 

This is really what french new wave cinema was doing by keeping things simple. In the 90's the Dogme school was running around with hand held cameras.

 

Some of the most suspensful films often have small casts but the action is in the detail, not in the grand sweep like in a blockbuster

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...