going Home

A few weeks short of seven years ago I needed to understand the cruelty of Life. To answer my question, my Third Eye was opened when I closed my eyes to sleep, and I began to see those from the shadows that use us as an energy/food source. By “shadows,” I mean that our world/existence is shadowed by another world, and the cruel bastards that dwell therein use us as an energy supply.

I have seen so much, and I have understood so much, but in terms of breaking free of these bastards nothing has changed. I am still a free meal to these fuckers that come in the night and do with me as they want because they can.

But let us not forget ourselves. How much blood is spilt every do so that we may feed from the flesh of animals? How many lives are stood on as the corporate ladder is climbed to get to the top so that dominion may be had over all? “Yes Steven, but this is called Life; it is what we have to do to survive.” Exactly, and that is the exact same sentiment of those from the shadows. They are cruel – and so are we.

We are biological computers that have a Watcher spirit/Serpent within us. My astral form has been to these cosmic laboratories where we are manufactured, and I have seen my Serpent and the Serpent of others.

What I say is from what I have seen.

This mass roll-out of vaccinations in the year 2021 and the years to follow on planet Earth is to upgrade us the biological computer. The lackeys that drool with excitement over this roll-out and the removal of our freedoms are merely puppets to those from the shadows. The upgrade of our biological computer is to harness our energy more efficiently, as well as to make sure we remain locked into their System more efficiently.

Will enough say “no” to this decimation of what makes us Human? Honestly I don’t know. You are asking the wrong person, as I have little faith in my fellow species. We are a bunch of dummies – too fucked up to see further than our noses to just be kind. May I be wrong in saying that help will not come our way, just as it never has since before the beginning of time. We have to figure this mess out ourselves, and it is now that I would like to do so.

The answer for me is at the Source – the strand of the Creator within us.

The Dragon spirit was created by the Wisdom Goddess Sophia to play within the fields of the Infinite. Any parent will tell you that nothing gives them more pleasure than to seeing their children playing, and this is why the Dragon spirit was created – to use their imagination to play within the fields of Love; to create something from nothing as an artist creates beauty from a blank canvas. As what all Life should be – a win-win situation, the Creator and her children found Bliss and Joy in each other.

I am not a Gnostic, and I have no formal belief system that defines who I am. I merely want a way out of this mess, and this meant looking where few have looked before me. If someone had found a way out I would have found them and this would have saved me being dragged through the mud over the last seven years.

Sophia fell, as did her children. The Serpent was born from her impact zone, and Semiramis created the illusionary Garden. This beautiful place too fell, and we were born/manufactured within a dense frequency that I call Hell, as were many other species and worlds. We need to remove what we have become so that all that is left is the strand of the Creator around which all Life within Hell is created. We pray, and we ask a God for guidance, but what are we praying to? What is this God?

We look without, not within. Within Hell there is no Love and there is no Imagination, and this is so because we have forgotten what we are at our core. Put another way – there is no Play; there is only survival.

These dummies that created us done so for their survival – they did not do it for their Joy. This means they needed help, and thus took from the Creator and her children a strand. Around this strand all Life was created. Now the Dragon was no longer Playing – it was in slumber. Now the era of the Serpent was born, and what an awful existence it has been for all – a Life of deception and take and do what you want, as long as you don’t get caught out. Get caught out and go back to the beginning and start again. Don’t get caught out and stay in the upper echelons of the hierarchy, only to fall once again into the Nothingness of the Forgotten. I have seen this place and those that dwell therein. What a fall from grace: one moment you are invincible, the next you are piled up with others staring into Nothing, as this is what you have finally become – nothing.

What I need to understand now is what many would call God. The word I use instead of God is the “strand” of the Creator – that speck of light around which Life is formed. If I say that you are God, what I imply is that around and within you dwells the strand of one that is Love – one that is bigger than you and me. This strand is real, and the place where the Dragon spirits played is real. We dwell within the realm that Semiramis created – the illusionary Garden with its oh so many Serpents.

To define the strand, which is what we are, we need to isolate it, and how this is done is to remove all that is around the strand. We remove the biological computer with all its excess baggage’s of Disharmony; the Serpent within; the frequencies of Hell who interact with us; the illusion; the parasitic frequency of Deception.

Now all that is left is the strand, and it is this state I would like to understand so that I may be what I am – that which is real. I go into the stillness/silence so that the strand may be heard and understood, and I become one with the strand, and what I feel is a healing of my body form. This makes sense, as if you Love someone and they are sad you give them a hug; if they are broken you fix them.

This is wonderful, but I do not want to be fixed; I do not want someone or something to fill this bottomless void that I call Loneliness. I want to go Home. I am in a place where I do not belong, regardless of how many paradises you throw my way.  

The answer comes back to the state of Play – the Bliss and Joy of being, of existing. To become what you are has a beginning; a starting point, so why not make this point while you are the biological computer? The trick is to know yourself – know what you are. You are no longer a biological computer with a Serpent within. You are the strand that is God; that is the Creator. My wife and I created our children. We are not better than them; we are one with them. Understand that in the fields of the Infinite there is no hierarchy – there is only the state of Love. No one look up or down at others – there is only Love, a state that you and I cannot really understand and fathom.

Know yourself. Know what you are. You are the strand of the Creator and you are Beautiful.

How does this tit-bit of information help you and me? What changes can we expect? I don’t know. I have not been to the other side – the place that is real – so I cannot tell you what to expect. What I do know is I expect the complete opposite of what I have. I expect Love and not loneliness. I expect to be cared for, rather than having to always survive. I expect to be Home – a place where I belong as this is all there is – rather than a wilderness where anything goes.

I know what I have been, and now I know what I am. May the visible transformation from the one state to the other happen sooner than later.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steven geldenhuys said:

A few weeks short of seven years ago I needed to understand the cruelty of Life. To answer my question, my Third Eye was opened when I closed my eyes to sleep, and I began to see those from the shadows that use us as an energy/food source. By “shadows,” I mean that our world/existence is shadowed by another world, and the cruel bastards that dwell therein use us as an energy supply.

I have seen so much, and I have understood so much, but in terms of breaking free of these bastards nothing has changed. I am still a free meal to these fuckers that come in the night and do with me as they want because they can.

But let us not forget ourselves. How much blood is spilt every do so that we may feed from the flesh of animals? How many lives are stood on as the corporate ladder is climbed to get to the top so that dominion may be had over all? “Yes Steven, but this is called Life; it is what we have to do to survive.” Exactly, and that is the exact same sentiment of those from the shadows. They are cruel – and so are we.

We are biological computers that have a Watcher spirit/Serpent within us. My astral form has been to these cosmic laboratories where we are manufactured, and I have seen my Serpent and the Serpent of others.

What I say is from what I have seen.

This mass roll-out of vaccinations in the year 2021 and the years to follow on planet Earth is to upgrade us the biological computer. The lackeys that drool with excitement over this roll-out and the removal of our freedoms are merely puppets to those from the shadows. The upgrade of our biological computer is to harness our energy more efficiently, as well as to make sure we remain locked into their System more efficiently.

Will enough say “no” to this decimation of what makes us Human? Honestly I don’t know. You are asking the wrong person, as I have little faith in my fellow species. We are a bunch of dummies – too fucked up to see further than our noses to just be kind. May I be wrong in saying that help will not come our way, just as it never has since before the beginning of time. We have to figure this mess out ourselves, and it is now that I would like to do so.

The answer for me is at the Source – the strand of the Creator within us.

The Dragon spirit was created by the Wisdom Goddess Sophia to play within the fields of the Infinite. Any parent will tell you that nothing gives them more pleasure than to seeing their children playing, and this is why the Dragon spirit was created – to use their imagination to play within the fields of Love; to create something from nothing as an artist creates beauty from a blank canvas. As what all Life should be – a win-win situation, the Creator and her children found Bliss and Joy in each other.

I am not a Gnostic, and I have no formal belief system that defines who I am. I merely want a way out of this mess, and this meant looking where few have looked before me. If someone had found a way out I would have found them and this would have saved me being dragged through the mud over the last seven years.

Sophia fell, as did her children. The Serpent was born from her impact zone, and Semiramis created the illusionary Garden. This beautiful place too fell, and we were born/manufactured within a dense frequency that I call Hell, as were many other species and worlds. We need to remove what we have become so that all that is left is the strand of the Creator around which all Life within Hell is created. We pray, and we ask a God for guidance, but what are we praying to? What is this God?

We look without, not within. Within Hell there is no Love and there is no Imagination, and this is so because we have forgotten what we are at our core. Put another way – there is no Play; there is only survival.

These dummies that created us done so for their survival – they did not do it for their Joy. This means they needed help, and thus took from the Creator and her children a strand. Around this strand all Life was created. Now the Dragon was no longer Playing – it was in slumber. Now the era of the Serpent was born, and what an awful existence it has been for all – a Life of deception and take and do what you want, as long as you don’t get caught out. Get caught out and go back to the beginning and start again. Don’t get caught out and stay in the upper echelons of the hierarchy, only to fall once again into the Nothingness of the Forgotten. I have seen this place and those that dwell therein. What a fall from grace: one moment you are invincible, the next you are piled up with others staring into Nothing, as this is what you have finally become – nothing.

What I need to understand now is what many would call God. The word I use instead of God is the “strand” of the Creator – that speck of light around which Life is formed. If I say that you are God, what I imply is that around and within you dwells the strand of one that is Love – one that is bigger than you and me. This strand is real, and the place where the Dragon spirits played is real. We dwell within the realm that Semiramis created – the illusionary Garden with its oh so many Serpents.

To define the strand, which is what we are, we need to isolate it, and how this is done is to remove all that is around the strand. We remove the biological computer with all its excess baggage’s of Disharmony; the Serpent within; the frequencies of Hell who interact with us; the illusion; the parasitic frequency of Deception.

Now all that is left is the strand, and it is this state I would like to understand so that I may be what I am – that which is real. I go into the stillness/silence so that the strand may be heard and understood, and I become one with the strand, and what I feel is a healing of my body form. This makes sense, as if you Love someone and they are sad you give them a hug; if they are broken you fix them.

This is wonderful, but I do not want to be fixed; I do not want someone or something to fill this bottomless void that I call Loneliness. I want to go Home. I am in a place where I do not belong, regardless of how many paradises you throw my way.  

The answer comes back to the state of Play – the Bliss and Joy of being, of existing. To become what you are has a beginning; a starting point, so why not make this point while you are the biological computer? The trick is to know yourself – know what you are. You are no longer a biological computer with a Serpent within. You are the strand that is God; that is the Creator. My wife and I created our children. We are not better than them; we are one with them. Understand that in the fields of the Infinite there is no hierarchy – there is only the state of Love. No one look up or down at others – there is only Love, a state that you and I cannot really understand and fathom.

Know yourself. Know what you are. You are the strand of the Creator and you are Beautiful.

How does this tit-bit of information help you and me? What changes can we expect? I don’t know. I have not been to the other side – the place that is real – so I cannot tell you what to expect. What I do know is I expect the complete opposite of what I have. I expect Love and not loneliness. I expect to be cared for, rather than having to always survive. I expect to be Home – a place where I belong as this is all there is – rather than a wilderness where anything goes.

I know what I have been, and now I know what I am. May the visible transformation from the one state to the other happen sooner than later.

I think you've got the picture very clearly Steven ...

The way to keep the demons at bay is call on Creator for protection , and assistance in all areas ...

Particularly humanity as a whole must re-find a belief in Creator and call for assistance in healing the dark forces oppressing us and send them away ...

Don't be too hard on humans , we have come a long way , a few hundred years ago , bear baiting and cockfighting were typical public entertainment , now millions spend their time in unpaid work in cat sanctuaries and rescuing hedgehogs...

The one with the clearest understanding of all is Mollison ...  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

I think you've got the picture very clearly Steven ...

The way to keep the demons at bay is call on Creator for protection , and assistance in all areas ...

Particularly humanity as a whole must re-find a belief in Creator and call for assistance in healing the dark forces oppressing us and send them away ...

Don't be too hard on humans , we have come a long way , a few hundred years ago , bear baiting and cockfighting were typical public entertainment , now millions spend their time in unpaid work in cat sanctuaries and rescuing hedgehogs...

The one with the clearest understanding of all is Mollison ...  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos

hi

yes, you are right - i am hard on our species. there are no doubt many good people out there. may i meet them before my time is up here so that the scales may be balanced, as i have only really met the bad ones.

i went to your site regarding Mollison, and there was a video of him channeling Eisenhower. the video portrays "icke" as a wonderful person. mike kings research regarding his ways, especially during the Second World war depict a cold, calculated monster. so who is right and who is wrong? i would go with mike king, so where does that place Mollison?

for me everything is one big lie, as the foundation of what we believe as real is actually an illusion. one can get caught up in so many dog-fights as in who is right or wrong, and i refuse to do this. the best is respect for all, and one finding ones own path, so should things go wrong one can only blame oneself, which i will never do, as i only done my best - not just for myself, but for all.