Jump to content

Recommended Posts

THE STORM IS UPON US
by Alessandro | Jan 8, 2021 |
https://totaldisclosure.net/important-updates/the-storm-is-upon-us/

 

I'm now banned (again) from Twitter, expelled with 1776 followers (nice) on the same day as Trump, Flynn, and Powell.

 

The storm is upon us! I started following Qanon and Trump because they seem to share my clear purpose of exposing human trafficking. When Qanon helped to expose Epstein’s island, I was sold. Then I learned that Donald Trump was the first and only person to denounce Epstein in 2009, according to lawyer Bradley Edwards, I was intrigued. As a libertarian and volunteer fighting human trafficking (from the fraudulent LARP ITNJ to the very effectively inspirational O.U.R.) I was hopeful. Listen, I didn’t like politicians, still don’t. I didn’t like billionaires, still don’t.

 

I was angry with the gaslighting I saw when the GOP attacked their very own Ron Paul. This is not the first time the Republican party betrays “we the people,” but it’s the first time some of you noticed and took it personally. I got to meet some incredible people along this journey, all kinds of people, but mostly Trump supporters. Some were always loyal to him, while others questioned everything, as they should. As censorship piled on me just the same (despite me trying to stay neutral, away from politics) I was forced to pick sides – the better side.

 

 I choose loving freedom and the people who fight for it.
 I choose to give another politician a chance, despite him being the least politician-like.
 Let’s focus on our common enemies: pedophiles, traitors, the mainstream media, and big tech.
 I choose to change and avoid judging Donald Trump because of his last name and bank account.
 I choose to switch social circles and avoid liberal demagogy despite being a musician whose 98% of friends were liberal.
 Can’t speak for you but I prefer taking risky liberty over comfortable bliss, and I choose death over tyranny.

 

 

 

“They have the guns, but we have the numbers”
I chose truth and loneliness over bliss and popularity. But guess what? I’m not alone anymore. I’ve met many like me, who turned around for the right reasons. I walked away from the democrats when I realized the change we could believe in was a narcissistic fraud. As I hated the Bush family with a passion, ANYTHING but another Republican in power was better. I never supported Obama with fervor, but with the feeling of not having a better choice. No name McCain? Rhino Romney? Give me a break, Ron Paul was my man.

 

But Father Time doesn’t forgive, and my political hero retired from public service. A very well deserved retirement, and so I support his son Rand. I’m not afraid to admit I’m “a deplorable” and haven’t been for a while. At first, I lost friends, jobs, support, and more, over supporting Donald Trump. But since then, I have also gained much more. You cannot look me in the eyes and tell me Donald Trump is as toxic and dangerous as Biden. Can you look me in the eyes and deny Donald Trump opposes China’s CCP? All the while, the Biden family is owned by them.

 

You can speculate Trump is an actor used to pacify patriots and libertarians worldwide into believing there’s a plan that will never happen. “Trust the plan,” they say – And maybe time will prove them right, or maybe time will destroy their hopes in vain. But, was it really in vain? Is the so-called Qanon movement without a purpose if the plan never happens? Or was it responsible for waking up and energizing millions of people into fighting back? Will that people surrender if this plan never happens? Will they accept the Luciferian New World Order’s plan to kill and enslave us?

 

 

 

The storm is upon us
The way I see it, being a numbers guy and all, Trump is the better choice, NO MATTER how you slice it. I have a career in risk management and data analysis. Forget about my investigations and failed music career, as my “real” job is making the right choice most of the time. Everything we have seen so far supports the notion, I have personal reasons to side with Donald Trump, but mostly, I have a heart. My heart says this man has a bigger purpose than greed, and even if he’s controlled opposition, he’s the better choice.

 

I’m calling on all of you to fight for what you believe in. No matter where you are, your nationality, or your life situation – YOU MUST FIGHT BACK. The time is NOW, and the odds of us having a better chance than now are SLIM TO NONE. I don’t care if you hate Donald Trump, as it’s not about him and never was. He knows that, and so should you. This is a fight for your freedom, your right to pursue happiness, and the future of your children. THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU OR ME EITHER.

 

I won’t sit here and tell you I have inside knowledge. I won’t publicly state who I was working with during the last few weeks or why. All I can tell you is that we have exhausted every legal avenue, and even Rudy Giuliani said today that Donald Trump is getting ready to declassify it all. All the comms are there, from the biggest and most well-known players. If Q is a psyop or not, you are about to know for sure. Dear brothers and sisters, THE STORM IS UPON US. MAY GOD BLESS YOU, PROTECT YOU AND SAVE OUR CHILDREN.

QQQ.JPG

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember Jill Dando was assassinated for discovering the BBC paedophile ring and I've no doubts she discovered the Royal connection. Any loose strings are taken care off. Take Epstein, he was assassinated in a Prison for Christ's sake, a Prison. That should tell you all you need to know about who is involved and their power.

 

They can get anyone, anywhere should you become a liability. Prince Harry commented that he and Megan left England because he felt the same powers closing in that his Mother, Lady Diana, had feared prior to her murder.

 

Just imagine what secrets they keep and how fearful they must be should they ever be found out.

 

Only the Dead take secrets to the grave.

Edited by Seconal
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Facebook has a SHITTILY DESIGNED website
  • Twitter's 140 character message limit is BULLSHIT technically speaking
  • YOUTUBE has a HORRIBLE RECOMMENDATIONS ALGORITHM and TERRIBLE SEARCH CAPABILITIES
  • Amazon.com has had a HORRIBLE LAYOUT for NEARLY 2 DECADES

All of these websites ARE SHIT-ON-TOAST in terms of TECHNICAL EXECUTION, but 4 BILLION PEOPLE ARE HOOKED ON THEM.

 

WHY? BECAUSE THESE WEBSITES WERE NOT ACTUALLY CREATED BY FACEBOOK, TWITTER or AMAZON.

 

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AMAZON AND SO FORTH ARE JUST FRONT-COMPANIES PRETENDING TO RUN THESE SITES.

 

 

These sites were BUILT 20 YEARS AGO FOR DATA-GATHERING, SURVEILLANCE, CENSORSHIP and HARRASSMENT.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I do hope Trump and the qanon connection is true as I hope Trump and his team really can bring down the elite like it's been mooted. 

 

Something huge is going on and imo convid is the smokescreen covering up what is happening, my heart says says trump is somewhere in the middle of it 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:
  • Facebook has a SHITTILY DESIGNED website
  • Twitter's 140 character message limit is BULLSHIT technically speaking
  • YOUTUBE has a HORRIBLE RECOMMENDATIONS ALGORITHM and TERRIBLE SEARCH CAPABILITIES
  • Amazon.com has had a HORRIBLE LAYOUT for NEARLY 2 DECADES

All of these websites ARE SHIT-ON-TOAST in terms of TECHNICAL EXECUTION, but 4 BILLION PEOPLE ARE HOOKED ON THEM.

 

WHY? BECAUSE THESE WEBSITES WERE NOT ACTUALLY CREATED BY FACEBOOK, TWITTER or AMAZON.

 

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AMAZON AND SO FORTH ARE JUST FRONT-COMPANIES PRETENDING TO RUN THESE SITES.

 

 

These sites were BUILT 20 YEARS AGO FOR DATA-GATHERING, SURVEILLANCE, CENSORSHIP and HARRASSMENT.

 

 

I'm glad others notice it. I'm of the opinion that internet we use is a beta test for post reset if such a thing happens.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Chef said:

I'm glad others notice it. I'm of the opinion that internet we use is a beta test for post reset if such a thing happens.

 

the elites are building a 5G wireless 'cloud' through which all electrical appliances will communicate

 

Hard drives will be phased out and all information, photos and so on will be stored on 'the cloud' where of course anyone with the know-how will be able to access it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

the elites are building a 5G wireless 'cloud' through which all electrical appliances will communicate

 

Hard drives will be phased out and all information, photos and so on will be stored on 'the cloud' where of course anyone with the know-how will be able to access it

 

This is Klaus Schwab's famous "Industrial Revolution 4.0", which is about Internet of Things:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:
  • Twitter's 140 character message limit is BULLSHIT technically speaking

 

I don't mind the microblogging thing, and it wouldn't be the same with giant walls of text every other tweet. It encourages good use of aphorisms and people can link to other platforms if they want to write more.

 

It's just the censorship and those with the modern day mark of Cain (blue checkmarks) with their 2 faced behaviour and elitism that bothers me.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I don't mind the microblogging thing, and it wouldn't be the same with giant walls of text every other tweet. It encourages good use of aphorisms and people can link to other platforms if they want to write more.

 

It's just the censorship and those with the modern day mark of Cain (blue checkmarks) with their 2 faced behaviour and elitism that bothers me.

 

140 characters doesn't allow for proper textual context to be built.

 

This causes a lot of misunderstandings and misreading of messages. Especially in people who have poor reading comprehension.

 

This causes a lot of CONFLICT - which is partly why everybody is SCREAMING at each other on Twitter.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

 

140 characters doesn't allow for proper textual context to be built.

 

This causes a lot of misunderstandings and misreading of messages. Especially in people who have poor reading comprehension.

 

This causes a lot of CONFLICT - which is partly why everybody is SCREAMING at each other on Twitter.

 

 

True to a certain extent, but you could give some folks all the context in the world and they'll still scream at you like they have been programmed to by the long march through the institutions. I have seen more political dialogue on Twitter than Facebook so I don't think the character limit is a big issue, and you can always make a tweet thread for longer tweets.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...