Would you rather get the vaccine or go to the COVID concentration camps?

78ast78dgyad

Would you rather get the vaccine or go to the COVID concentration camps?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather get the vaccine or go to the COVID concentration camps?

• Vaccine
    • Covid internment camp

The sheeple will definitely turn on us out of jealousy and rage when they realise they have been sterilised and destroyed their DNA.

This battle is entirely emotional and psychological.

This country is run by constipated control freaks who would love to round up anyone who refuses the vaccine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

or just say no.....those camps are partly psyop 

they can't force us,they want us to think they can.....

Now that you mention it......the way they been handling this vaccination-of-the-whole world....very messy, stop and start, filming nurses collapsing after been injected, advertizing people getting sick and dying after the jab, letting everyone know the poisinous contents of the vacc, nurses refusing it etc.......this, im suspecting is to make them react, revolt to the point where they bring out the military and force worldwide 24hr curfew. The curfew.....millitary enforced... was always their objective.

Thinking like this the wont be any injections.

Under this curfew they switch EVERYTHING off.

You leave your house, the drones detect your exact position, send a couple of soldiers and bang bang

Starvation/dehydration/freeze to death

Simple, easy and cheap

I could be wrong. I could be right.

Interesting times

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Now that you mention it......the way they been handling this vaccination-of-the-whole world....very messy, stop and start, filming nurses collapsing after been injected, advertizing people getting sick and dying after the jab, letting everyone know the poisinous contents of the vacc, nurses refusing it etc.......this, im suspecting is to make them react, revolt to the point where they bring out the military and force worldwide 24hr curfew. The curfew.....millitary enforced... was always their objective.

You leave your house, the drones detect your exact position, send a couple of soldiers and bang bang

Simple, easy and cheap

Interesting times

I agree J ... I don't follow the media , but just what I've seen out of the corner of my eye has been VERY MESSY ..."They" supposedly want us to take the vaccine , then why report on the many horror stories ... If I was doing it the first vaccines I would give people , the ones the media will be watching , would be clean , just sterile water ... Then when the millions role up their sleeves hit them with the nasty stuff ....

Peoples world view must be able to explain this inconsistency ...riddles within riddles..

It could be that they wan't people to revolt , but I don't think so , people don't have the balls ... But it will ramp up FEAR . More psychic food for the demons

The title of this thread is way over the top . I don't believe it will come to camps for the unvaccinated .... Over 90% seem sort of willing to take it , and the cabal does not want to push the military into locking people up , it could backfire .... Soon there will be other crises.

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

I agree J ... I don't follow the media , but just what I've seen out of the corner of my eye has been VERY MESSY ..."They" supposedly want us to take the vaccine , then why report on the many horror stories ... If I was doing it the first vaccines I would give people , the ones the media will be watching , would be clean , just sterile water ... Then when the millions role up their sleeves hit them with the nasty stuff ....

Peoples world view must be able to explain this inconsistency ...riddles within riddles..

It could be that they wan't people to revolt , but I don't think so , people don't have the balls ... But it will ramp up FEAR . More psychic food for the demons

The title of this thread is way over the top . I don't believe it will come to camps for the unvaccinated .... Over 90% seem sort of willing to take it , and the cabal does not want to push the military into locking people up , it could backfire .... Soon there will be other crises.

Glad someone else can see something fishy going on, man.

Conspiracy community looks like they believe the bait theyve been offered.

Remember when it all started in china? That wuhan farce. It was done by actors. The very first time i saw it i knew it was staged. People dropping dead on the street and what a coincidence a person was filming it from their bedroom!

About the revolts......not everyone has to revolt.....a good number of them with paid troublemakers supplied with plenty of dynamite.

They just need an excuse to give all govts the order to lockdown all towns and cities. Just one good excuse is all they need. Excuses can be manufactured, its not difficult

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Simple, easy and cheap

Interesting times

Its almost like you want them to win with that defeatist attitude.

I will not be doing ether of the above options i will be fighting for my life, they may take me out eventually but i will be a serious thorn in there side 1st.

Anyone with some basic engineering skills could knock up a flame thrower, and anyone with reasonable knowledge of chemistry could knock up an IED

also look into the tack ticks of the Vietcong and the Mujaheddin horrific but physiologically very effective.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Its almost like you want them to win with that defeatist attitude.

I will not be doing ether of the above options i will be fighting for my life, they may take me out eventually but i will be a serious thorn in there side 1st.

Anyone with some basic engineering skills could knock up a flame thrower, and anyone with reasonable knowledge of chemistry could knock up an IED

also look into the tack ticks of the Vietcong and the Mujaheddin horrific but physiologically very effective.

Reason for defeatist attitude....well, one reason is all top consp. gurus/speakers are very good at pointing out problems but not good at giving solutions. They advise non conformity, go on protests, print flyers stick them to lamp posts etc.

I havent come across a way of fighting back anywhere from anyone that wouldmake me think....yes, sounds good, logical, feasable....wow yes, this could actually work!

Coronavirus – the following statistic as reported in the Financial Times (Nov 2020) says it all….

As of Nov 2020, the average age of death for Brits from Coronavirus was 82.4 years of age.

The average life expectancy for Brits is 81 years of age.

Ref: Financial Times Nov 2020

https://www.ft.com/content/879f2a2b-e366-47ac-b67a-8d1326d40b5e

What can we conclude from this statistic?

23 minutes ago, Prince Arthur said:

Coronavirus – the following statistic as reported in the Financial Times (Nov 2020) says it all….

As of Nov 2020, the average age of death for Brits from Coronavirus was 82.4 years of age.

The average life expectancy for Brits is 81 years of age.

Ref: Financial Times Nov 2020

https://www.ft.com/content/879f2a2b-e366-47ac-b67a-8d1326d40b5e

What can we conclude from this statistic?

For us consp investigators its a no-brainer. Its ALL OF IT BULLSHIT.

The conspiracy community still have difficulty in figuring out why they doing all this?

To me its crystal clear: exterminate 95% of population leaving enough adults and children to populate a new re setted world. Those adults still alive will, i suspect have their memories erased (same as all other reset survivors in the past)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't want the vaccine but I'm 58 and my daughter and her toddler are on my tenancy. If it ever becomes necessary to show my housing association a proof of vaccination I guess I'll have to have it. Or if it's required in order to shop for food. Otherwise, a camp may be the final outcome.

I'm reading David's 'The Answer' at the mo and what he says about love struck home. There's no fear when you're doing the right thing. If I die from the vaccine my daughter will be housed according to their contract. I'm not afraid, I just don't want to do what the bastard cult want. 

'To consider the consequences of doing what you know to be right is to consider the possibility of NOT doing what you know to be right. Infinite Love will never do that.'  (D.I.)

Is the right thing to stand up and be counted against tyranny, or keep a dear little boy in his home? I think refusing a vaccine won't make a blind bit of notice, and going to a camp won't help him either. We'll probably all be acting according to our own circumstances but if it was just me I'd go out fighting.

Any other option apart from take the vaccine.

I worry what this ‘vaccine’ may do to our consciousness. I’ve read numerous things including it shuts down the ‘spiritual’ part of you rendering an empty shell, and when we are eventually chipped and connected to a main computer what will that do to our consciousness - will it trap it for ever in an endless cycle of rebirth in the beast system of slavery and misery? I’d rather not take the risk. I’m not religious but it’s amazing how scarily accurate the book of revelations is and it says how having the mark of the beast means you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Maybe that means your consciousness will be forever trapped in the beast system. No thanks. It’s really a choice, if things get really bad, of a normal death or a really bad death in which you can never really die and will always be a slave.

Option 3, move to another country that will inevitably stand up against this madness. If not possible, camp I guess. I would rather die on my legs then live on my knees.

Went to Morrisons and Poundland without a mask yesterday. 2 security goons in Morrisons and neither said anything to me. I am done being afraid.

Edited by truth_seeker90