Shapeshifting in the News

I saw this lady bashing Trump on the news, and if your going to do that, make sure you spiritually check yourself. At one point both her eyes were open and one of them were completely black. You can see one side has a complete slit and already that right eye is completely about to be pure black with both eyes open. 

This is compilation thread to show hardcore evidence on the subject. 

***tbc, I have to get these photos here one at a time.***

IMG_20210107_164343.jpg

You see the scales on the right hand side of the head. Below you see the reptilian tongue. 

IMG_20210107_164351.jpg

Now, when you have all 3 things going on here, thats when you have evidence of it. Sometimes footage can get corrupted, but obviously when you have all 3 and in particular the black eye/slit folks, its some type of demonic possession. 

Yeah, go get some holy water for that, lol. 

IMG_20210107_164337 (1).jpg

Edited by VelmaTwo

Velma ! Do you not know what a low resolution picture is , or low resolution video .... It's bad quality for what ever reason ..

Look at the type behind the woman ! You can't read it !  Her face is all blurred , all of it ...

So idiots can see whatever their fevered imaginations can come up with ! 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Velma ! Do you not know what a low resolution picture is , or low resolution video .... It's bad quality for what ever reason ..

Look at the type behind the woman ! You can't read it !  Her face is all blurred , all of it ...

So idiots can see whatever their fevered imaginations can come up with ! 

Well, when the haters come out to roast that is when I know I found something. 

Thanks for the compliment. lol lol :)

You know why they are getting more normal people in at the News Stations that normally was a bloodline/hybrid job strictly?? B/c ratings will drop and people b/c of this scandal are actually effecting their views. 

The honest truth is that a REAL bad shapeshifter can lose the channel thousands of views in a day. 

You wont get a confession from them, I am just psychic. lol

Your noticing old clear eyed people coming back, and new people coming in to cover it all up. 

A bad enough shapeshifter, can lose a channel 10s of thousands of views in a single day, they wont go back to watching/subscribing. 

Edited by VelmaTwo
  • 4 weeks later...

This really annoyes me. Mpeg encoding of digital video causes these type's of artefacts to occur. Anyone with video graphic knowledge will recognise these artefacts as part of the quantization process used to compress digital video.

Mpeg compression takes sounds or colours that are close to each other in frequency and shrinks the bandwidth at certain points across the spectrum. This works fine for sounds that are close in frequency or pixels that are close in colour from frame to frame. But when one frame changes to the next and the pixel or sound changes from one end of the entire spectrum to the other and back and forth again and again such as with water switching pixels from white to black or eyes from dark to light, you will get these artefacts where the whites of eyes can look like they're changing.

Instead of rewriting each frame it will say this pixel doesnt change for 5 frames so lets put a 5 next to it instead of writing it into each frame. This is a compression technique. In the picture above her pupils have been written into a proceeding frame yet her face and eyes have moved up slightly.

Edited by Seconal

Have seen lots of stuff on TV while watching that left me gobsmacked and unable to debunk . the jury is still out for me though as I have only seen these things on TV and never in real life . Could anyone explain to me how this works .. Is it that there is something in the technology of cameras that catches the shapeshift ? Is it possible to see in real life so to speak ? I kind of understand the liquid crystal tech bit but apart from that I'm confused .

genuine question by the way 

8 hours ago, Sea Sean said:

Have seen lots of stuff on TV while watching that left me gobsmacked and unable to debunk....

You are mistaken if you think a reptilian would come to Earth to replace someone  doing tea adverts , or be a news presenter .... there are no credible examples of shifting caught on camera ... they all have one thing in common , bad quality recording , low resolution , distortion all over , but it only notices most on the eyes where most people focus ...

Reptilians are a very proud and noble (and evil) race , they only kill and replace humans in power as a strategy for more complete control of humanity ...It is estimated that at any one time ,  around a few hundred humans have been killed and replaced in society ... Half of these will be figures mostly unknown to the public , generals , CIA operatives the aim is to stir up conflict, and start wars.....  Politicians and  royalty maybe replaced . particularly people like Stalin , Pol pot , Mao ...

Karl Mollison explains it all best , here he is channeling Queen Victoria , it covers that she and much of here family were killed and replaced , even though they were from an elite bloodline ..

Edited by oz93666

Tbh that was a light hearted link and not to be taken seriously ....

but I am interested in the question I asked though on a serious level..

And sorry Oz but I'm not taking you as an authority on the subject and I don't concur with your opinion . Please don't take this personally or feel the need to reply again .😁