Was searching through Bitchute and came across this channel .... The Freedom Ministry....

Now whats interesting is ive never came across this warning before

1.jpg.c2caa3d6339e51cbe2f8e293a51f98bc.jpg

So i had to put my vpn on to change my ip to the United States and i was granted access. This is the channel

2.jpg.b00c77b005f83ba800ed0d7a2d10b0b0.jpg

So the first video i stumbled across was this part 1 of 9 called IN THE NAME OF ZION make sure your vpn is on before clicking link

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QZ8pShO2SJp7/3.jpg.51968680dbc6a525a0710ebfc5088147.jpg

There a 9 parts in all. There is some really interesting information and some disturbing stuff also

4.jpg.e4b58529064ffe2245baa35fd089a5c2.jpg

Part 9 was the most interesting. As the jewish people in israel believe they are gods chosen people . Numerous interviews with jewish people in this video confirm this is what the jews believe according to the Torah (Hebrew Bible)

Also it is written that the jews will treat other jews like slaves and even begin genocide once the messiah has risen... 

No wonder anti-semitism is rife now....if jews think like this these people are very dangerous....Benjamin Netanyahu especially

Have a look for yourself

3.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Apophis 2029

Jesus ... when he was there in the Levant simply found that very few Jewish people actually did any practice at all.

He found that the Jewish teachers only did their work when people were watching them, and they wore fashionable garments with long tassels and very large religious decorations .. but didn't really care at all.

John the Baptist did care and was like a lion - he was killed.

Lazarus and his family were also very devoted to God ... and there were good people, but not many.

So Jesus said it all ... and it's just the same today.

Zion, Jews ... well I think they are just stupid people who don't know anything and have made an art out of exploiting people, exploiting money, exploiting politicians.   Thinking they are all your slaves is a fine justification for this bullshit.

The people who have most DNA from the historical Jewish period .. are the Palestinians, but look what happens to them.

Anyway, as God says "vengeance is mine".

This world is full of frauds and fake Man Utd fans.  They aren't anyone at all in the end.

Israel has become almost a secular state recently people are very ready to cast off their synagogues for a bit of money.  So "Jewish" they are.

As for In The Name of Zion probably just another violent fantasist who identifies with some ancient bullshit legend rather than a fantasist who identifies with aliens of planet of the apes.  There are a lot of weird people out there letting their smelly and violent ideas pour out in the internet.

5 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Any idea why bitchute would label this channel as illegal in the uk ??

Be alright to watch it on mirrored channels won’t it? My vpn sets it to UK and still won’t let me watch it, I’ve never seen this before though. A whole new level of censorship, his whole channel looks super controversial 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Any idea why bitchute would label this channel as illegal in the uk ??

Hard to say.

On 12/13/2020 at 11:59 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

More context from that Bitchute thread.

bc1.jpg.3cab9e0badaece1d7a3d9998647404ca.jpg

bc2.jpg.122226191829a087a23a33cb3754c72d.jpg

bc3.jpg.64e607f87516cdc505a111dfda2f981c.jpg

bc4.jpg.53bf1a3e1a77036ba468c5e5b580d907.jpg

On 1/8/2021 at 12:40 AM, Seeker said:

Be alright to watch it on mirrored channels won’t it? My vpn sets it to UK and still won’t let me watch it, I’ve never seen this before though. A whole new level of censorship, his whole channel looks super controversial 

change vpn to usa it will work

• 2 weeks later...

They'll be waiting forever then as the messiah that was predicted in their scriptures was Jesus (who they didn't accept) 

It's no secret was Jews believe, its not being Jewish that's the problem but being a zionist (evangelical Christians included) 

It's the zionist cabal which poses the threat and if you think about it, we are enslaved in this financial system and they are trying to cull us (covid) so its all going to plan.