may the truth set us free

It has been weeks now that my right ear has been infected and blocked. Last night I understood that I was carrying for someone else, as if the problem was merely my own it would have been cleared up. (The other case scenario is the problem being a manufacturers flaw, but this was not the case with me as my flaw was cleared up.)

It was the Serpent within; the Watcher spirit whose flaw I was carrying. When I assessed the Watcher/Guardian Angel to find the flaw, I found parts of my bone marrow in my legs absent, and I felt a shift within me that made me go “Oh Wow!”

How does this relate to the ears?

The flaw of the species of Hell is that we do not know the difference between a truth and a lie. This is vital to keep Hell in chaos, as the lie divides the masses, as some are drawn to the truth and others to the lie. This “divide and conquer” keeps the masses at each other’s throats, which releases the energy to keep Hell ticking over.

But there has to be a backup plan to make sure Hell, its walls, and those that reside therein stay there and never find a way out. Welcome in the Watcher spirit – the prison warden of the biological computer; us the Human beings. This was the original role of the Serpent within – to keep an eye on us to make sure we know our place and stay there. This relationship developed into a friendship, and this friendship remains until we disappear into the Nothingness of the Forgotten – that end of the road for all in Hell who do what they want when they want because they can. Every fucker, bar one or two, that I see in my sleep state at the side of my bed or hovering above me – every one had their unmistakeable Snake by their side. The ones without Snakes were the cosmic assassins who brought their guns to shoot me, or their whips to slash my throat, or their poison. These scum were not even aware of their Snake within, as they were too busy enjoy playing Bad Cop-Bad Cop.

With the friendship between the Serpent within and the manufactured biological computer, something had to be done. What was done was that the Watcher spirit was manipulated – which is a nice way of saying that it was broken. The core of this manipulation was that the Serpent within would never know the truth, or put differently – it would not know a lie. What this done was create uncertainty within the Serpent, which was the beginning of the end in terms of taking its power away. Through the ears we heard the truth, but we never knew the truth as the Serpent was manipulated, and thus the ears became part of the flaw within. To what use are ears when one cannot hear the truth? “Yes Steven, but what about a sixth sense; a knowing of what is true and untrue?” The answer is that uncertainty put a spanner in the works and buggered everything up.

Our friend was and still is there, but it was powerless to the hive mind and any intruders that decided to come and visit in the night – or day. (Having said that, many do not have their Watcher spirit/Guardian Angel, and these beings become the living dead – just going through the motions day to day. Many Watcher spirits become nasty to the point where they prey on the seen and the unseen, and they see this as the norm – until they find themselves in a place of desolation where all forget them, as they have forgotten themselves which is the Love/strand within.)

The truth will set us free, and as this was not allowed, the truth was never to be known. We had to figure it out, but this was not really an issue as we were too busy surviving or doing our best to be nasty. We never stopped to question. We never looked within and asked “how can I be a better person so that myself and others may benefit?” We never questioned where we were and where we belonged.

At what point within our existence does the Serpent within make itself known to us? Your guess is as good as mine, but understand one thing: the Serpent within has become intertwined within your existence – it is you, and you are it. Both became helpless to the System and the path that leads to Nowhere.

(Incidentally, the sex drive was a major part in our manufacturers manual, as the orgasm was a five-course energy meal to the Serpent within. That is why, to this day, we are a sex driven and sex obsessed species, especially the brute we call “man.”)

That shift that I felt last night within the Watcher was it being restored to what it was – where it knows the truth. The truth and Love are one and the same, as they come from the essence of the strand of the Creator. A giant cannot harm a 95 pound weakling who has the truth, as the truth is real and everything else is an illusion. An illusion is harmless to what is real, on the contrary – the one does not even know the other exists.

May the truth set us free.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, steven geldenhuys said:

The truth is not going to set any one free, you can know the truth but if you don't do anything about it your still fucked

• Like 1
1 hour ago, peter said:

The truth is not going to set any one free, you can know the truth but if you don't do anything about it your still fucked

The truth is peace 

They are one in the same. 

When you really know the truth 

You are rectified 

You have a different waveform you do not resonate to the earth. 

You actually oppose it. 

2 hours ago, steven geldenhuys said:

Job 22:21 Acquaint H5532 now thyself with him, and be at peace: H7999 thereby good H2896 shall come H935 unto thee.

H7999 Shawlam 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

1 hour ago, DougASmall said:

The truth is peace 

They are one in the same. 

When you really know the truth 

You are rectified 

You have a different waveform you do not resonate to the earth. 

You actually oppose it. 

So what you are saying is, if you know the truth ( which truth, your truth , my truth, the whole truth, your religious truth, the ultimate truth whatever that may be) you then oppose the heart beat of the earth better known as  the Schumann resonance, you also say you are rectified,how, what from and why?

You say truth is peace, what about ignorance is bliss ?, both statements are just through away lines, they sound good but mean absolutely  jack shit without context

• Like 1
11 hours ago, peter said:

So what you are saying is, if you know the truth ( which truth, your truth , my truth, the whole truth, your religious truth, the ultimate truth whatever that may be) you then oppose the heart beat of the earth better known as  the Schumann resonance, you also say you are rectified,how, what from and why?

You say truth is peace, what about ignorance is bliss ?, both statements are just through away lines, they sound good but mean absolutely  jack shit without context

Truth is peace. 

They both have the exact same meanings. 

You cannot have peace without the truth. 

The earth is a lie. No truth. The truth is alien to this system. 

The truth is a force, an entity. 

Just like every other perception of energy is an entity. 

The earth is a frequency field. 

If you resonate with the earth you have a AC sine waveform a duplicitous consciousness. 

When you know the entity truth he rectifies you. 

Canges your AC waveform to a DC waveform no magnetic field no transformer action. You can leave the earth. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

Edited by DougASmall
21 minutes ago, DougASmall said:

Truth is peace. 

They both have the exact same meanings. 

You cannot have peace without the truth. 

The earth is a lie. No truth. The truth is alien to this system. 

The truth is a force, an entity. 

Just like every other perception of energy is an entity. 

The earth is a frequency field. 

If you resonate with the earth you have a AC sine waveform a duplicitous consciousness. 

When you know the entity truth he rectifies you. 

Canges your AC waveform to a DC waveform no magnetic field no transformer action. You can leave the earth. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

Once again plenty of statements ,no why's or how's

23 minutes ago, peter said:

Once again plenty of statements ,no why's or how's

You are in the dimension of hypocrisy. A hypocrite is something that opposes itself. An oxymoron. Something that opposes itself is self consuming cannibalistic. 

Your DNA is two windings a transformer. You with an AC sine wave is powering it feeding the serpent race also their bug race that will feed on you. 

The only way to stop it is to be reconciled made 1 rectified made correct. 

Only the truth can correct. 

Watch the vid above. 

All the research I've done indicates that the helical dna structure is crystalline in nature and actually operates like a pizeo electric tuning circuit as in the old crystal radio sets

Let's just say you are correct and our DNA is like windings in a transformer( however the DNA helical structure is nothing like the windings  in a transformer) how do you get AC without a localized rotating magnetic field or a dc inverter. I bring this up because the sine wave picture you put up is taken straight off  an oscilloscope when dealing with AC current it also indicated frequency and amplitude (voltage). Therefore how did I become an AC sine wave and if I need to be rectified ,into what DC?

I've read Children of the Matrix, good book.

Yin and yang is just the Chinese concept of dualism ,   eg good /bad , light /dark ,positive /negative ,it is also used in Chinese cosmology 

The last pic was originally an old fertility symbol originating in Egypt , looks good but I fail to see the significance

On 1/8/2021 at 2:41 PM, peter said:

All the research I've done indicates that the helical dna structure is crystalline in nature and actually operates like a pizeo electric tuning circuit as in the old crystal radio sets

You are a Quasi crystalline structure 

The function of a crystal in energy is to change one form of energy into another. 

You are light(photon/electron) caught in the tetrahedron. 

https://youtu.be/w0ztlIAYTCU

Your cells collect this energy and through your DNA to the dead race inside of you. 

Edited by DougASmall

how do you get AC without a localized rotating magnetic field or a dc inverter. I bring this up because the sine wave picture you put up is taken

Energy is information 

Information is consciousness 

You are a collection of photons/

Eletrons caught in the tetrahedron (pyramid /Egypt) 

The tetrahedron is the planck length of space. Vibrating at the planck length of time. 

The planck length of space is the distance a photon travels at the planck length of time. 

As the vibration happens polarity and direction reverse. Hence a duplicitous consciousness. 

This is where your energy is collected. 

A transformer being two windings is powered by a moving magnetic field. 

This is also what traps you here. 

The earth is a motor which is just the same as a transformer. 

Your DNA is of two opposed races 

A reptilian race and a light being. 

The reptilian race is dead has no life in it. The light being is feeding it. 

To stop this feeding process you need to be reconciled (rectified) 

So you are at peace (still) no movement both on all of the time(awake) no magnetic field no transformer action. 

Pink Floyd shine on you Quasi 

Diamond. 

https://youtu.be/8UXircX3VdM

burning man.jpg

transformer .png

Edited by DougASmall
Add pics

I've read Children of the Matrix, good book.

Yin and yang is just the Chinese concept of dualism ,   eg good /bad , light /dark ,positive /negative ,it is also used in Chinese cosmology 

The last pic was originally an old fertility symbol originating in Egypt , looks good but I fail to see the significance

As for the pics they represent the exact same thing. 

AC waveform is as above so below 

The mountain and the valley. 

The yin-yang rotate 90deg bisect it its an AC waveform. One force up one force down also rotation. 

The ouroborus is exactly the same. 

An AC wave starts at 0deg moves forward to 180deg at this point polarity changes as does direction carrying on to where it started 360deg 0deg. Consuming any movement done. Energy spent. 

An AC wave is rotation over time. 

The ouroborus is also rotation so is yin-yang. So is the duplicitous consciousness inside of the human host body. 

Edited by DougASmall

Waking up is good, knowing the truth is the 1st step only.

The difficulty is acting on it.

Doing what ever the truth demands from you is not always easy. You might think once you know the truth you will naturally, automatically do the right thing. It is not like that.

To do the right thing you may have to force yourself to sweat blood. 

Talking about people in general here...they would rather not. They would rather comfortably slide than put themselves out

Say youre in a real mess, have a big problem....someone gives you a dead cert solution.......

Usually, when you got a big problem the solution demands of you to suddenly start making effort, perserverance, take risks, confront danger, endure unpleasantness, use up your money, practice patience....all of it in adverse conditions. Even your own mind turns against you saying "its not worth it!"

Hey, if thats what i got to do to change things......

14 hours ago, DougASmall said:

As for the pics they represent the exact same thing. 

AC waveform is as above so below 

The mountain and the valley. 

The yin-yang rotate 90deg bisect it its an AC waveform. One force up one force down also rotation. 

The ouroborus is exactly the same. 

An AC wave starts at 0deg moves forward to 180deg at this point polarity changes as does direction carrying on to where it started 360deg 0deg. Consuming any movement done. Energy spent. 

An AC wave is rotation over time. 

The ouroborus is also rotation so is yin-yang. So is the duplicitous consciousness inside of the human host body. 

Doug I think we will leave it there,  once again there are many flowery statements and not much in the way of why or how and some are just fundamentally wrong

I see you are interested in the work of Nassim Harrimen

Best of luck to you

PS I'm sure David Gilmore with be happy with the new lyrics to a classic album

Edited by peter
  • 2 weeks later...

hi

for me, the truth is to be true to yourself, and this means to only receive the best because you are the best. put another way: live a full, good life. be an inspiration to those who cross your path. do you have any idea what your smile does to those you meet? it uplifts them; it makes them also want to smile.

the truth is going all the way back to basics, where you are kind to yourself. this equates to respect for yourself, which results in respect for others.

the truth is knowing what you are - knowing that the Love you express to the world is the most powerful tool there is.

the truth is that no matter what, Love will eventually prevail, as this is what we are at our core.

the truth does not have to say anything, as it merely is what it is. it is contentment within. it is the eye of the storm that the storm cannot touch. 

the truth is looking evil in the eye and expressing compassion towards these lost, confused and sad beings. they have everything, and you have nothing, but in your nothing is the truth that you are Loved unconditionally by something bigger than all of. this knowing is the truth - that Love will always prevail as beneath the superficial facade of this illusion lies Love and nothing else.

the truth is that we need to start being this Love. words mean nothing without action.

• Like 1