Hi guys was wondering if anyone can help me here.

I am very worried / concerned about family members that i just cant wake up! they are believe everything that the news and politicians are telling them about this (PLAN)demic.

I am awake! I know the end game so i can see right through all these steps THEY are doing with the fear mongering etc/etc/etc.

I live in Scotland at this time of year theres always a really bad strain of cold/flu going around , espscailly last dec-jan BTW !!! which I believe there saying its all COVID19 this and that more publisied now again to roll out there adgenda which they have started in 2020 and its never going to stop !

Long story short recently I have been arguing with close family members which i deeply love and I just cant wake them up , they say ! well the ICU in hospital is full right now !! and i'm telling them its normal to be full at this time of year !!! the MSN the just making it more public to roll out there adgenda.

I'm I delusional !!!!!??????? 

are they MSN right !?

are the politicians right !?

is it normal for the ICU's to be FULL at this time of year , i'm actually starting to question my sanity as practically everyone in my close circle do not agree with me about this whole PLANdemic but again they dont look into it like I have in great detail! and only get there info from the MSN and politicians !

Can’t people remember that EVERY winter the NHS cannot cope and that is WITHOUT tens of thousands of NHS staff off because they have taken a bullshit test for covid? Amazes me how asleep the sleepers are!

• Like 3
6 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

Can’t people remember that EVERY winter the NHS cannot cope and that is WITHOUT tens of thousands of NHS staff off because they have taken a bullshit test for covid? Amazes me how asleep the sleepers are!

I don't know but usually without the promise of government money the job of papers is to sell papers so the inability of a few hospitals to cope at the busiest time of the year is blown out of proportion to make headlines. With online press the number of clicks an article gets is tracked, recorded and the "journalist/editors" responsible get a bonus for their work.

Thing is for as long as I can remember and the UK has had higher influenza death counts in the past than supposed covid deaths this year no one ever said this is the fault of the population at large nor that of irresponsible young people thoughtlessly going to parties or otherwise enjoying themselves.

The real cause of problems in hospitals is having icu's dealing with infectious diseases and the closure and non replacement of purpose built isolation hospitals over recent decades.

I suspect coupled with a rapid increase in the population fostered mainly by migrants over the last 15 years or so without a commensurate increase per head expenditure in healthcare.

Any additional pressures the NHS are having in certain regions  regarding beds is due to 

1. The reduction on beds year on year

2. The reduction of beds due to social distancing measures

3. Lack of staff due to corona virus isolation regs.

The number of patients in hospital ICU vs last year is actually lower. But because of the above issues, they themselves have created a problem in certain areas.

• Like 2

3,000 ish are supposed to be in ICU for Covid .. which is not much for the biggest employer in Europe, the NHS, with more than a million staff ... and let's not forget the Army who created 8 field hospitals in a few weeks.

BUT   because the NHS does not want to waste capacity what they do is FLEX the size of the ICU every winter depending on demand .. therefore the ICU is always 95% full.

But the ICU changes size according to forecasts ... they add more beds and doctors.  And if demand is light then they close down beds and re-assign doctors.

So the ICU is always at 95% capacity.

Okay ...   so basically people are just fucking stupid, what can you do.

And don't worry about your sheep family ... they are not evil .. .they are just sheep ... and sheep have a job to do ... they are freaked out like everyone else and defend themselves in a sheeplike fashion.  Hopefully it'll all calm down.

It's the newspapers that have created civil war ... and make everyone feel that the world is crazy.  It's not, people are okay.

But the journalists are alcoholics, and the papers are going out of business so they have poured gasoline on the whole thing.

• Like 1
On 1/7/2021 at 5:22 PM, rideforever said:

BUT   because the NHS does not want to waste capacity what they do is FLEX the size of the ICU every winter depending on demand .. therefore the ICU is always 95% full.

But the ICU changes size according to forecasts ... they add more beds and doctors.  And if demand is light then they close down beds and re-assign doctors.

This is basically it, the use of percentages can be misleading when taken out of context of the actual data and figures.

Statistics, figures, percentages can all be manipulated to give any desired result.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:22 PM, rideforever said:

3,000 ish are supposed to be in ICU for Covid .. which is not much for the biggest employer in Europe, the NHS, with more than a million staff ... and let's not forget the Army who created 8 field hospitals in a few weeks.

Okay ...   so basically people are just fucking stupid, what can you do.

And don't worry about your sheep family ... they are not evil .. .they are just sheep ... and sheep have a job to do ... they are freaked out like everyone else and defend themselves in a sheeplike fashion.  Hopefully it'll all calm down.

It's the newspapers that have created civil war ... and make everyone feel that the world is crazy.  It's not, people are okay.

But the journalists are alcoholics, and the papers are going out of business so they have poured gasoline on the whole thing.

Absolutely spot on.