• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 11:19 AM, Tetragrammaton said:

The Empty Hollow Eyes of GB News TV presenter Beverley Turner;

AA1jAiHh.img?w=768&h=432&m=6&x=297&y=112

When she first appeared on GB news, I actually sent an email praising her beauty, intelligence and opinion in favour of "us". Within 12+ months, something has altered. It's happened within the whole of GB news, once they ditched Mark Steyn. They had good intentions initially I believe, but the Sabatteans bougjt them out.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 4:29 AM, Tetragrammaton said:

If that is the case RobinJ, then you have nothing to worry about. Right?!

You need not waste your time on this long term thread anymore.

Correct. This thread is nonsense.  The trouble with conspiracy mindset is that it's easy to get stuck there.

• 3 weeks later...

The Empty Hollow Eyes of 'Wedding DJ' Leigh Brookfield, who urinated on a dying cancer patient;

SEI_185353748-6284-e1703849720661.jpg?qu

https://metro.co.uk/2023/12/29/wales-dj-filmed-urinating-cancer-patient-20037273/?ico=related-posts

Direct quote from the article; It’s just something me and the boys do when we are drunk".

Note the lack of empathy in the statement, and trying to normalise this behaviour. The need to degrade & abuse people is suggestive of someone who is a great danger to the public. If i was in the police, (working on cold cases involving rape & child abuse), i would be putting in a request for a sample of his DNA swab (if it has been taken). Brookfield is a very damaged & disturbed individual. I wouldn't be letting him anywhere near children or household pets. I would also be getting the police to check the home PC's & electronic devices of his supposed "friends" too. 

One of the great tragedies of modern life is that the public has lost the ability to recognise evil. The general public has become so jaded & overwhelmed by modern life that when it comes into contact with evil, they dont recognise it or see it. Brookfield's empty hollow eyes are a prime example of this.

Edited by Tetragrammaton
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...