Real Tall Grey Footage

(10) Top 5 Real Alien Sightings Caught On Camera - YouTube 

The first video. Rated 5th in the group, between the two trees. 

I dont think there are any real photos or footage of tall greys, they fiercely protect their identity, b/c of what they eat (US) their vibration is the lowest for Zetas, so I automatically recognized what it was b/c you sense something similar to Resident Evil in vibration. So, rated the least important footage, might end up being the biggest deal in the UFO community. No one has gotten it LIVE ON CAMERA BEFORE!!!!

I automatically thought this was a hoax, but my senses can sense what it is. 

They all eat us, its just more available for tall greys, the flesh and adrenochrome, Etheric energy is more important to other types of greys so they use people that are alive more then likely. 

Edited by VelmaTwo
  • Like 1

Also notice, how protected their footage is, b/c in the UFO community we have seen the rainbow of Zeta and reptilian sightings, but their footage is almost inexistent. 

It could be b/c of how dangerous it is to see these things in numbers of more then one. 

Posted (edited)

If I had not recognized the chaotic evil evil vibration with my savvy Reiki skills, no one would know this was an actual sighting of a tall grey.

There are drawings out there of this entity, I dont think there are photos, let alone video footage. 

Its a rare GEM in the UFO community!!!

Edited by VelmaTwo
Posted (edited)

This would make this the rarest footage in ALL of the UFO community. 

The only reason why it exist b/c for one, behind the tree and bent down it looks like a small grey which there are probably hundreds of photos of on the internet. Plus, at least a hundred plus videos of as well. Its common. I have reason to believe they go after people for these photos/incidents that are clear enough. Two, maybe they were armed. I dont speak Portuguese.

Like I said above, if you see a tall grey in a group of more then one, you are in danger my friend. They are solo for certain things only. They go in groups for certain things only. 

They see you in a group, and they are after someone, you go too, b/c you got in the way. Unless authorities or higher powers make them, they return no one they take. 

Edited by VelmaTwo
Posted (edited)

That is the hierarchy of the Zetas. 

Small greys "your better alive for Etheric energy".

Tall grey "is out and probably traveling from point A to point B. 

Tall greys in groups of more then one, they are on the hunt for someone or something and you dont want to be the poor fool that gets that on camera or in the way. 

Edited by VelmaTwo
Posted (edited)

In fact, the guy from the 1997 audio that is trending right now among Anons, was more then likely taken by them. 

They take, they dont return, and they are on missions similar to this in groups of more then one. They go on missions that in their minds, cant fail. So, they are the only type that has the technology built in them as weapons as far as I know. If you see them in action as a witness, they get in defense mode, and they start jumping for you to kill.

These things, the chunk machines of Satan, your practically better off with Satan then his brutes. lol lol jk  I am just saying though. 

Which goes hand in hand with the lack of footage on them. 

Those who are well researched in the UFO/Alien community, know that the tall grey has only been seen by most people in groups of what??? ONE. Except with the military altercations. These things can go through walls, so if they didnt want to kill those military members, they could of backed down. You know what they were??? Witnesses. They are programmed not to fail and to have no witnesses. This mentality many drug Lords and politicians take as well. Its Brutal. 

(11) Radio History: Art Bell Area 51 - YouTube

Edited by VelmaTwo

They completely disabled my phone from sending messages and pictures, receiving voicemail, and I cant send pictures to my email. 

I think the only thing that it can do is call out. 

I mean, they are right, the CIA and Pentagon, that the video footage of that tortured child (on the other thread) will cause mass hysteria, NOT MY PROBLEM!!!

If you havent seen the video footage, they were torturing the child so badly his eye's were sticking out of his head like Homer Simpson. 

Years ago, when I first saw that footage, I thought it was faked by the parents in some cruel way. Until I saw the head of grey (that I got pictures of with my phone and sent to my email) going under the crib in the matter of micro seconds.

Its evidence of OUR children being tortured by aliens. 

I guess I did the same thing with the tall grey, at face value -- it looks faked too. I do reiki and b/c of my skill set, I knew exactly what that was. What has never been photographed let alone SEEN ON CAMERA EVER. Ever ever. I theorized above that there is no evidence b/c of how dangerous they are to see in groups of more then one. (as said above, I wont repeat so much on this thread). Keep it simple. 

Edited by VelmaTwo
  • 2 weeks later...

Grey Alien bodies are just suits. Boi-suits. They are spiritual beings and these bodies are just bio-suits they can enter at will to take physical form.

Across the Universe many different beings use these types of suits.

They are manufactured, not born so depending on the being, its race, station and ability then different grey bodies with different properties can be inhabited.

Spiritual beings exist like in the 'Cloud', they download their Operating System or consciousness at will into these bodies and can return to and release their spirit by uploading it back into the Universe.

Omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient...Immortal.

As for good and evil. These constructs have little meaning due to immortal nature. Although we Humans are also spiritual beings able to leave our physical form at will, this truth has been forgotten due to the repeated shock causing amnesia at the point of our physical death. This cycles the Human spirit back into a human body without memory of ones spiritual nature. Earth life then creates the illusion of physicality, mortality and non-spirituality.

We are Birds who have never flown nor ever seen another Bird fly. Who would be the first to take the leap and see if we really can Fly?

Historical Amnesia & Childhood Trauma. Mankind is suffering mass psychosis.

Know thyself & ye shall know the Universe & the Gods.

If you knew the Truth, you would laugh and then cry.

Edited by Seconal