Jump to content

BBC Deviancy


Recommended Posts

Wikipedia says: After graduation, Marianna Spring applied for various journalism programmes including at the BBC but was not successful. Senior news reporter for "The Guardian" Alexandra Topping suggested that Spring contact various BBC journalists that she admired. Emily Maitlis replied to Spring and gave her an opportunity to work at BBC2 on "Newsnight".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What and Why is ‘Woke?’ 

By Paul Frijters, Gigi Foster, Michael Baker   June 2, 2023

 

Assembling the attitudes and activities that characterise the woke phenomenon, we arrive at the following definition of woke: 

 

Woke is a movement that invades and usurps public spaces and economic roles occupied by dominant cultural forces and group identities, displaying moral absolutism, intolerance, narcissism, victimhood, identity theft, alarmism, and the appearance of tolerance and diversity instead of their substance.

Our definition is quite a mouthful, but that is hard to avoid when trying to capture a complex, large-scale sociological phenomena. If we were writing a dictionary for the common man and needed a simple one-liner, we might write that woke is a “sterile death cult of unproductive whining kids who find each other in a raid on the adults they hope to replace.”

 

Woke’s lust for destruction has emerged from the heart of a decaying Western society. Woke is an attack on the most potent and healthy elements of that society, backed by the super-rich who seek more control. At once a sterile new religion of the useless to celebrate uselessness, a fanatical doomsday cult, and a thief of what is good, healthy and self-affirming, woke represents in four letters what ails the West, and the antithesis of what is needed to heal the West.

https://brownstone.org/articles/what-and-why-is-woke/

 

woke = anti-life?

Nietzsche's Warning about Western Culture

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

woke = anti-life?

Nietzsche's Warning about Western Culture

 

Thanks Mac, it shows how what we now call 'woke' isn't new at all, but Nietzsche was aware of the dangers in the 19th C. I'll watch another video on this channel next, called 'what if Christianity was Rome's woke movement'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Campion said:

 

Thanks Mac, it shows how what we now call 'woke' isn't new at all, but Nietzsche was aware of the dangers in the 19th C. I'll watch another video on this channel next, called 'what if Christianity was Rome's woke movement'. 

 

as ron de santis said 'woke' is just part of cultural marxism

 

its all the same marxist culture war that has been created by the cabal but is often accredited to karl marx (a member of the league of the just) and then the frankfurt school that took marx's writings and looked at how they could attack a country not through the economy but through culture with a view to poisoning the minds of the young against their own nation, people and culture

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BBC Faces Backlash as Trans Character in Casualty Enthuses About Double Mastectomy

Campaigners against the normalisation of self-mutilating surgery have said a scene in Casualty, broadcast before the watershed, was a “new low” and questioned whether the BBC is taking its safeguarding responsibilities “seriously”. The Telegraph has more.

The BBC has been criticised over an episode of Casualty which shows a non-binary character discussing top surgery.

The campaign group Safe Schools Alliance posted on social media that this was a “new low” for the broadcaster, adding that it had “continually appeased the ideologues in their organisation rather than engaging with experts who understand child development and safeguarding”.

Others criticised the decision to show the scene before the 9pm watershed when children could be watching the show.

The episode, which aired at 8.20pm on Saturday on BBC One, includes a character discussing their “top surgery” and being presented with a surprise cake shaped like breasts.

‘Top surgery’ commonly refers to a mastectomy carried out on transgender men to remove breast tissue.

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/05/bbc-faces-backlash-as-trans-character-in-casualty-enthuses-about-double-mastectomy/
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BBC is accused of trying to indoctrinate kids after CBeebies programme says FISH can swap genders

  • A segment showed how some species can go from 'being a boy fish to a girl fish'

By Martin Beckford Policy Editor For The Daily Mail

Published: 21:38 BST, 5 June 2023 | Updated: 08:50 BST, 6 June 2023

The BBC has been accused of trying to indoctrinate young children by telling them that fish can change gender.

CBeebies, its channel aimed at under-sevens, broadcast a segment about how some species can go from 'being a boy fish to a girl fish'.

The claim has provoked anger among campaigners who fear it was intended to normalise the controversial ideology at an early age - and is in any case inaccurate given that fish do not have a gender identity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12162401/BBC-accused-trying-indoctrinate-kids-CBeebies-programme-says-FISH-swap-genders.html

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2023 at 12:46 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Wikipedia says: After graduation, Marianna Spring applied for various journalism programmes including at the BBC but was not successful. Senior news reporter for "The Guardian" Alexandra Topping suggested that Spring contact various BBC journalists that she admired. Emily Maitlis replied to Spring and gave her an opportunity to work at BBC2 on "Newsnight".

 

Maitlis being coquettish with Mandelson, Cameron and Osborne. Photo of Mandelson with Epstein.

https://twitter.com/artisbrutal2021/status/1661066933633007632/photo/2

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This is gonna be a bit awks, as the kids say, because on HIGNFY the other week they were making a big deal of the Government's refusal to co-operate with the inquiry that they'd set up themselves. Hypocrisy is alright to criticise as long as it ain't about the Beeb.

Gonna be well cringeeeeeeeeee!!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Deca said:

again who watches the BBC ? ..or even the TV/radio these days ....

the 90% who queued for the jibbyjab

while their noses are in their phones on fakebook posting pics of their breakfast.

 

the same ppl who will vote in jimmy starmer cos they think liebore is the alternative party of choice

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This is gonna be a bit awks, as the kids say, because on HIGNFY the other week they were making a big deal of the Government's refusal to co-operate with the inquiry that they'd set up themselves. Hypocrisy is alright to criticise as long as it ain't about the Beeb.

The BRITISH Brainwashing Corporation has been a corrupt arm of the government since day one, I read somewhere, years ago, that Hitler had every intention of wiping out each and every one of the BBC staff if he'd ever successfully taken Britain!  Back then we repelled an invasion by sea, but right here and now we're a piss poor shadow of those people with grit, determination, and backbone, a staunch and united people who never rolled over for anyone! Take the phones away from today's poor excuses for Citizens and they'd be running around like headless chickens!

bamboozooka is spot on about the 90% of brain transplant donors too, follow the flock types who go heads down just following the arsehole in front whilst texting other sheep who are in the flock somewhere!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
9 Jul, 2023 13:51

UK government holds talks with BBC over child sexting scandal

An unnamed presenter reportedly paid a teenage girl for explicit photos

The British government has urged the BBC to “urgently” investigate claims that one of its presenters paid a teenage girl more than £35,000 ($45,000) for sexually explicit images. Culture Secretary Lucy Frazer spoke to BBC chief Tim Davie about the allegations on Sunday.

“As a public service broadcaster in receipt of public funding, senior officials have stressed to the BBC that the allegations must be investigated urgently and sensitively,” the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) said in a statement on Sunday.

Frazer addressed the allegations in a phone call with Davie later in the afternoon. In a post on Twitter, she said that Davie “assured me the BBC are investigating swiftly and sensitively.”

The BBC has an extensive record of failing to deal with child sexual abuse committed by the stars on its roster. Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall, and Rolf Harris all abused children while working for the broadcaster, with Hall and Harris both serving sentences for indecent assault. Savile’s alleged crimes – which involved up to 450 victims over five decades – became widely known after his death in 2011.

https://www.rt.com/news/579437-bbc-presenter-teenage-scandal/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:
9 Jul, 2023 13:51

UK government holds talks with BBC over child sexting scandal

An unnamed presenter reportedly paid a teenage girl for explicit photos

The British government has urged the BBC to “urgently” investigate claims that one of its presenters paid a teenage girl more than £35,000 ($45,000) for sexually explicit images. Culture Secretary Lucy Frazer spoke to BBC chief Tim Davie about the allegations on Sunday.

“As a public service broadcaster in receipt of public funding, senior officials have stressed to the BBC that the allegations must be investigated urgently and sensitively,” the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) said in a statement on Sunday.

Frazer addressed the allegations in a phone call with Davie later in the afternoon. In a post on Twitter, she said that Davie “assured me the BBC are investigating swiftly and sensitively.”

The BBC has an extensive record of failing to deal with child sexual abuse committed by the stars on its roster. Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall, and Rolf Harris all abused children while working for the broadcaster, with Hall and Harris both serving sentences for indecent assault. Savile’s alleged crimes – which involved up to 450 victims over five decades – became widely known after his death in 2011.

https://www.rt.com/news/579437-bbc-presenter-teenage-scandal/

It's through rt. I think Putin does the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 6/2/2023 at 1:46 PM, HAARPING_On said:

Here’s an interesting photograph which seems to suggest that the BBC’s Marianna Spring, the “Disinformation Reporter” didn’t just appear from nowhere, she was groomed for the role.

 

Educated at Sutton School for Girls where she was Head Girl, she was also nominated as a ball girl for the Wimbledon tennis tournament where by another stroke of “sheer coincidence” she got to meet The Queen and present her with a bouquet of flowers.

 

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-queen-elizabeth-ii-receives-a-bouquet-of-flowers-from-ball-girl-marianna-111033285.html

 

 

queen-elizabeth-ii-receives-a-bouquet-of-flowers-from-ball-girl-marianna-GCJ02D.jpg.749fa1195045494170fe9581ed6599e6.jpg

Looks like she's a flower girl at a gay wedding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...