BBC Deviancy

• 2 weeks later...

The Year the World Went Mad

by Professor Mark Woolhouse, a member of the SAGE modeling subgroup SPI-M

“Lockdowns aren’t a public health policy. They are indicative of a public health policy failure.”

“We did serious harm to our children and young adults who were robbed of their education, jobs and normal existence, as well as suffering damage to their future prospects, while they were left to inherit a record-breaking mountain of public debt,”

“All this to protect the NHS from a disease that is a far, far greater threat to the elderly, frail and infirm than to the young and healthy.''

“We knew from February [2020], never mind March, that the lockdown would not solve the problem. It would simply delay it,”

''There was never at any stage, even by the following year, any form of analysis of the harms caused by lockdowns. Were they even considered? I haven’t seen any evidence that they were and that is very, very troubling.”

“This is a highly discriminatory virus....It’s ageist, it’s sexist, it’s racist. And we certainly knew [that] before we went into lockdown.”

“BBC News backed up this misperception by regularly reporting rare tragedies involving low-risk individuals as if they were the norm,”

Christian Eriksen: How tiny device led to his 'miracle' football return - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60375933

Another barrage of bullshit from the BBC. Heart problems are unusual they say, in this latest almost daily article now about athlete heart problems.  Muamba and Vivien Foe, they prompt the reader to remember. "These are the high profile cases" they state. For the past 6-9 months, they have swept the problem under the rug as we know. You're a conspiracy theorist for thinking there's an up-tick in heart issues. Meanwhile, here's yet another article about heart issues.

Remember when they said on one hand, the WEF Great Reset is a conspiracy theory, and on the other emphatically praised the WEF Great Reset? I see the similarities here with athlete heart issues. I'm guessing this is done on purpose to mess with people's minds. Anyone working for the BBC now is dumb, complicit, or lacks the moral courage to speak out against what they are seeing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are the BBC conducting an experiment to see how many pedos can be crammed into a single organisation?

Ex-BBC Radio DJ Mark Page, 63, arranged sex with children as young as 12 in the Philippines, tried to bargain down the price and used charity work as a cover to abuse them

• Presenter used business trips as a cover for perverted interest in underage sex
  • Even tried to bargain down price for a sexual encounter with a girl, 12 and boy, 13 
  • He said 3,000 pesos - around £44 at today's exchange rate - was too much  

By Rory Tingle, Home Affairs Correspondent For Mailonline

Published: 15:41 GMT, 9 March 2022 | Updated: 17:44 GMT, 9 March 2022

A former Radio One DJ was today convicted of using Facebook and Skype to arrange to have sex with children as young as 12 in the Philippines.

Mark Page, who worked at the station in the 1980s, even tried to bargain down the price for a sexual encounter with a girl aged 12 and a boy of 13, saying 3,000 pesos - around £44 at today's exchange rate - was too much.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10594743/BBC-Radio-DJ-Mark-Page-63-GUILTY-trying-rape-children.html

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's incredible isn't it....so many under the same roof. Makes you wonder.

its like a giant public funded pedo party except they get to decide what the nation perceives as 'news'

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Not BBC, but same diff - both spook msm.

In 2018 CNN endorsed cuckolding, (when a man watches another man have sex with his wife as part of a degenerate kink fetish,) saying it's "largely positive" for couples. 

Just a reminder that perverted degeneracy has been seeping, bit by bit into the mainstream - literally broadcasted - for ages and we all let it happen. It's just the satanic mask is off now and they're openly teaching four year olds about anal sex and transsexualism.

279212765_10166433302365360_6034280414067924063_n.jpg.b780d398abafb634e42388005b533fc0.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Report: BBC Changed Victim’s Statement So As Not To ‘Misgender’ Her Trans Rapist

by Steve Watson

The Times of London reports that the BBC changed the wording of a rape victim’s testimony because woke employees didn’t want to ‘misgender’ the biological man who allegedly carried out the abuse.

The report notes that the BBC modified the woman’s statement following “a debate over the pronouns of her transgender attacker.”

“The woman referred to her alleged rapist as ‘him’ but insiders said that her words were changed to avoid ‘misgendering’ the abuser in an article on the corporation’s website,” the report adds.

The report clarifies that wherever the words “he” or “him” were used by the woman, the BBC changed the language to “they” or “them”.

“A source said the quote was the subject of heated debate prior to publication. Some journalists argued that the quote should remain intact, while others said it should reflect the trans woman’s preferred she/her pronouns,” the report further notes.

The woman, who is a lesbian, reportedly described the incident to the BBC, saying “He threatened to out me as a terf and risk my job if I refused to sleep with him. I was too young to argue and had been brainwashed by queer theory so he was a ‘woman’ even if every fibre of my being was screaming throughout, so I agreed to go home with him. He used physical force when I changed my mind upon seeing his penis and raped me.’”

After the BBC had finished editing the above statement it read “[They] threatened to out me as a terf and risk my job if I refused to sleep with [them]. I was too young to argue and had been brainwashed by queer theory so [they were] a ‘woman’ even if every fiber of my being was screaming throughout so I agreed to go home with [them]. [They] used physical force when I changed my mind upon seeing [their] penis and raped me.”

The piece is still up on the BBC website at time of writing.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/report-bbc-changed-victims-statement-so-as-not-to-misgender-her-trans-rapist/

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Report: BBC Changed Victim’s Statement So As Not To ‘Misgender’ Her Trans Rapist

by Steve Watson

The Times of London reports that the BBC changed the wording of a rape victim’s testimony because woke employees didn’t want to ‘misgender’ the biological man who allegedly carried out the abuse.

The report notes that the BBC modified the woman’s statement following “a debate over the pronouns of her transgender attacker.”

“The woman referred to her alleged rapist as ‘him’ but insiders said that her words were changed to avoid ‘misgendering’ the abuser in an article on the corporation’s website,” the report adds.

The report clarifies that wherever the words “he” or “him” were used by the woman, the BBC changed the language to “they” or “them”.

“A source said the quote was the subject of heated debate prior to publication. Some journalists argued that the quote should remain intact, while others said it should reflect the trans woman’s preferred she/her pronouns,” the report further notes.

The woman, who is a lesbian, reportedly described the incident to the BBC, saying “He threatened to out me as a terf and risk my job if I refused to sleep with him. I was too young to argue and had been brainwashed by queer theory so he was a ‘woman’ even if every fibre of my being was screaming throughout, so I agreed to go home with him. He used physical force when I changed my mind upon seeing his penis and raped me.’”

After the BBC had finished editing the above statement it read “[They] threatened to out me as a terf and risk my job if I refused to sleep with [them]. I was too young to argue and had been brainwashed by queer theory so [they were] a ‘woman’ even if every fiber of my being was screaming throughout so I agreed to go home with [them]. [They] used physical force when I changed my mind upon seeing [their] penis and raped me.”

The piece is still up on the BBC website at time of writing.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/report-bbc-changed-victims-statement-so-as-not-to-misgender-her-trans-rapist/

Headache Brain GIF - Headache Brain Hurt GIFs

• Haha 2

Professional climate change shill and paedo-enabler Sir David Attenborough has been honoured again.

The environmentalist, 96, was appointed Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George at a ceremony on Wednesday.

The honour has been described by some as a 'second knighthood', although that isn't strictly accurate.

Sir David's new title is distinct from – and more prestigious than – the knighthood he received from the Queen in 1985.

BBC's trans rights training 'breaks its impartiality guidelines': Insider reveals trainee journalists are told to 'become allies' and 'influence the media' on transgender and non-binary issues in breach of corporation's editorial code

• A junior journalist gave an anonymous account of training to BBC's Nolan Show
  • Insider said it included how 'allies' could use 'influence to affect trans rights'
  • But they questioned if what they were being asked to do breached impartiality
  • The talk, by Global Butterflies, comes after BBC pulled from Stonewall scheme
  • BBC pulled from Diversity Champions Scheme after report by Nolan Investigates
  • The report examined the close links between Stonewall and public organisations

By James Robinson for MailOnline

Published: 17:49 BST, 16 June 2022 | Updated: 18:02 BST, 16 June 2022

The BBC has been accused of going against its own impartiality guidelines by offering training courses in which staff are told to use 'their magical ally powers' to 'access influencers and influence politicians' over trans and non-binary issues.

According to a BBC insider, junior journalists have been given a training session about how 'allies' could use their 'influence to affect trans rights for people'.

During the talk, delivered by trans awareness group Global Butterflies, staff were also said to have been encouraged to 'access influencers, change the mind of the media and influence politicians'.

This is despite the importance of impartiality being 'hammered into them' from the start of their BBC training, the BBC insider claimed.

The allegations were broadcast on the BBC Radio Ulster's Nolan Show, fronted by radio host Stephen Nolan - who produced award-nominated podcast Nolan Investigates: Stonewall last year.

The podcast, which sparked both acclaim and accusations of transphobia, examined the campaign group's influence on UK institutions, including the BBC.

A month later the BBC pulled out of the Stonewall Diversity Scheme - though the corporation insisted its review of its membership came before the podcast.

Now questions are being asked about its new scheme with Global Butterflies following the fresh allegations by Nolan and his team.

Today the BBC insisted its Editorial Guidelines - which demand impartiality - were 'sacrosanct' and that the training was 'voluntary'.

However it said it had asked Global Butterflies to make changes to the course - by removing the slide entitled 'Your magical powers of being an ally'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10923689/BBCs-insider-reveals-trainee-journalists-encouraged-use-influence-affect-trans-rights.html

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I bet this crap goes on at the BBC far more than they'd ever admit. It's probably a temple of Wokeism.

absolutely but really the BBC is just the media wing of the british government

its an extension of the civil service so the rot goes much deeper than just the BBC. It goes right through whitehall and through all the ministerial departments working underneath whatever political party gets voted into the cabinet

so regardless of who gets into the cabinet in an election the army of civil servant mandarins who actually run the country in the day to day are all working away to completely destroy britain and its people in order to achieve a globalist world government under centralised technocratic control, which is to say under the control of the rothschild cabal

That civil service implemented the covid jab roll out. They stymied brexit and are currently trying to prevent any measures to prevent illegal immigration into britain and they are the ones cosying upto stonewall

the rot is deep

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
26 Jun, 2022 20:10

BBC staff told there are more than 150 genders – Telegraph

Whistleblowers allege a woke takeover of Britain’s national broadcaster

Britain's state-broadcaster BBC hired “trans and nonbinary inclusion” consultants to tell its staff that there are more than 150 genders and instruct them to police each other’s use of gender pronouns, the Telegraph reported on Saturday. 

According to the report, the BBC emailed its radio producers and program editors urging them to attend several training sessions last year organized by Global Butterflies, a group that describes itself on LinkedIn as offering “Trans & Non-binary Corporate Inclusion Training and Consultation.”

During the sessions, staff were reportedly told that “people can self-identify themselves in over 150 ways, and increasing!” They were shown examples of newly-invented gender pronouns such as “xe, xem, xyrs,” and told to include their own pronouns in their email signatures to be more “inclusive and welcoming” and to further their “trans brand.”

Those opting to go by traditional “he/she” pronouns were told that these descriptors “can create discomfort, stress and anxiety” for trans and non-binary colleagues, and that “using correct pronouns and names reduces depression and suicide risks.”

“If you overhear a colleague using the incorrect pronouns for someone, take them aside and remind them of the correct pronouns,” attendees were told.

The training sessions were held less than a year after Tim Davie took over as the BBC’s director. Upon taking the reins, Davie instructed employees at the taxpayer-funded broadcaster to stop “virtue-signaling” online and urged journalists to remain impartial and even to watch their body language and tone of voice when on camera, to avoid revealing “a personal opinion or prejudice.”

Amid this apparent crackdown on woke ideology, employees within the BBC’s ‘Pride Network’ claimed that they were told by higher-ups to “get used to” covering stories and hearing opinions that hurt their feelings, such as a story on lesbians being coerced into sex with transgender women, who are biologically male. 

However, the Telegraph’s source, who recently quit the corporation, said that “the BBC simply doesn’t understand what’s going on with gender identity ideology,” and has “been pandering to a social contagion amongst young people rather than being the adult in the room.”

The whistleblower said that there is a “tight-knit cabal at the top of BBC News who give tacit approval to gender ideology.” This group allegedly shoots down stories critical of transgender ideology, while stories that “affirm gender ideology…go straight to output.”

The BBC did not tell the Telegraph how much taxpayer money it paid Global Butterflies for the training sessions but said that it has since cut ties with the group. The training sessions were described by a BBC spokesman as “voluntary” and allegedly had “no link to, or influence on, any editorial decision making.”

Global Butterflies did not respond to the Telegraph, and its website was down for maintenance when checked by RT. An archived version of the site from last year lists the London Stock Exchange, Shell, the National Health Service, the British Transport Police and the United Kingdom Strategic Command as some of its clients. Also mentioned as a client is OFCOM, Britain’s media regulator responsible for policing the content of broadcasters, including the BBC. 

https://www.rt.com/news/557874-bbc-transgender-pronoun-training/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

From another thread here and a bit of a follow-on:

This 'reporter' employed by the BBC, has the gall following an emphatic 8-0 win by England ladies over Norway ladies, to complain about the 'lack of diversity' in the England ladies team. 

Makes no mention about the lack of diversity in the Norwegian team. I see there is also not much diversity in the Northern Ireland ladies team, who also got thrashed by England. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

In fact, looking through the other squads at these finals, there is remarkably quite a lack of diversity overall.

For starters, all the players are women for some reason. 🤔 😅 Most of them seem to be white, and not just those in the England team.

So why single out the England team for criticism?

I think we all know the answer. This isn't about 'hating whites', this is the BBC manifesting its hatred for all things 'English'.

You can imagine the headlines if the England ladies team go on to win this tournament:

Despite a lack of diversity, England women claim championship trophy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

BBC’s “Vaccine Is Safe” For Pregnant Women “Expert” Just Happens to Also Be Principal Investigator of Pfizer’s Covid Injection in Pregnancy Trial

Professor Norman Fenton has been reporting on the bias of the BBC documentary ‘Unvaccinated’ which is being screened today, 20 July.  It’s an attempt to convince those who have chosen not to have a Covid injection to “get jabbed.”  It is a timely, eye-opening investigation commissioned by BBC Factual, the BBC claims without explaining why it is “timely” – presumably, they are hoping we believe, due most likely to the fraudulent use of PCR tests, “Covid-19 is on the rise again.”

A search on both the internet and BBC’s website for “BBC Factual” returned no results which makes one wonder who actually commissioned BBC’s “investigation.”  If any of our readers have any information about “BBC Factual” we would be grateful you noting it in the comments section under this article.

In this documentary, Prof. Fenton wrote, “mathematician Prof Hannah Fry – with the help of ‘experts’ –  attempts to convince 7 members of the public (who have so far refused) to take the Covid vaccine. As I pointed out the BBC (in the publicity for the programme) already signposted the likely extreme bias in the programme by massive underestimating the number of unvaccinated people in the UK, hence trying to present such people as a tiny extreme fringe.”

Another so-called “expert” BBC used to help convince the unvaccinated – those who follow good science and are part of almost 30% of the UK population who have chosen to remain unvaccinated – is Asma Khalil.

The more we dig the worse it gets, Prof. Fenton wrote in a tweet. Here’s Asma Khalil, the “expert” they used to declare the “vaccine” safe for pregnant women:

image-158.png?resize=639%2C442&ssl=1

And as long ago as 2015 Asma Khalil declared these conflicts of interest as a member of the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (“NICE”) Quality Standards Committee.

Responding to Prof. Fenton’s tweet, Andy Sands neatly portrays BBC’s propaganda documentary:

image-160.png?resize=490%2C345&ssl=1

More on BBC’s “Expert” Asma Khalil

We now know that Khalil is the principal investigator (“PI”) of the Pfizer Covid “vaccination” in pregnancy trial.  We also know from a response to a Freedom of Information request alongside an in-depth dive into the only pregnancy/fertility study performed that Medicine Regulators and Pfizer chose to publicly cover up alarming abnormalities of the developing foetus and falsely downgraded the actual risk of Covid “vaccination” during pregnancy by suppressing documented findings of the clinical data.

read on here https://expose-news.com/2022/07/20/vaccine-expert-is-principal-investigator-of-vaccine-trial/

• Like 1

“Every Bit as Bad and Biased as Feared”: A Review of the BBC’s “Unvaccinated”

Many of the problems have been highlighted by the especially vocal participants Nazarin and Vicky (see their interviews with Dan Wooton and Sonia Poulton). Below we summarise our key concerns and what was missing.

• Claim of 4 million U.K. adults unvaccinated: Despite us alerting the BBC to this error (which led it to change its website description) this claim (i.e., that only 8% of adults were unvaccinated) was right up front. It set the context suggesting that this was only a tiny crazed minority. But what was really interesting is that the presenter Hannah Fry stated that, as part of the programme research, they did a survey of 2,500 people about their views on vaccination and she was surprised to discover that 600 were unvaccinated. If the sample was representative of U.K. adults (and there was no suggestion it was not) then that means 24% of U.K. adults are unvaccinated, which is even higher than the figure we estimate, and blows apart the BBC’s ludicrous 8% claim. (UPDATE: @NakedEmperorUK points out that the survey was indeed representative of the population and that the actual number never vaccinated was 664 out of 2,570 – i.e., 26%. This provides further evidence of what we have claimed for a long time: the ONS is massively underestimating the proportion of unvaccinated.)
  • Failure to disclose the Pfizer links of the two key experts (Finn and Khalil) on the programme: As feared, the programme did not inform either the participants or the viewers of the major conflicts of interest of the key experts. Professor Adam Finn (Bristol University) was the expert chosen to explain what the vaccines were and why they were safe; but he is the leader of the Pfizer Centre of Excellence for Epidemiology of Vaccine-preventable Diseases – set up with an initial £4.6 million investment in May 2021. He even implied he was independent when he said, about the U.S. pharma companies Pfizer and Moderna, that he “acted as a buffer between them and the public”. Asma Khalil was the expert chosen to explain why it was important for pregnant women to get the vaccination. But Asma Khalil is the Principal Investigator of the Pfizer Covid vaccination in pregnancy trial. Another expert, psychologist Clarissa Simas has had many Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) grants.
  •  Failure to disclose background to FullFact.org: The CEO Will Moy was brought in to claim that vaccine hesitancy was all due to online ‘misinformation’. But Full Fact has received massive funding by organisations like Google and Facebook to present precisely the biased narrative that all the Covid ‘misinformation’ is coming from ‘antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists’ and it has shown no interest in pointing out the far greater volume of misinformation put out by governments, the pharmaceutical companies and their supporters. They only ‘fact check’ information that counters the ‘standard narrative’ and avoid checking obvious misinformation claims of vaccine efficacy and safety. For some background on how bad Full Fact are see this article.
  •  No challenge to the many explicit false claims made: Among the most outrageous and demonstrably false claims that went unchallenged were: 1) Adam Finn claimed that people had stronger immunity from the vaccination than from having been infected; 2) Asma Khalil claimed the vaccination was not only completely safe for pregnant women but actually reduced the risk of miscarriage by 15% (but look at what was in the Pfizer trial with more here).
  • The jellybeans game: Hannah Fry tried to create the impression that only one in 33,000 had a serious adverse reaction by mischievously picking that number as the incidence of myocarditis, which she claims was the most common serious adverse reaction. Showing what 33,000 jellybeans looked like – only one of which was ‘bad’ – was supposed to show how ‘rare’ adverse reactions to the vaccines were. But the most recent relevant data (from the German Government) actually suggest as many as one in 300 serious adverse reactions per dose after the vaccine. Assuming independence between doses this means that a triple vaccinated person has an approximate probability of one in a 100 of getting a serious adverse reaction and for a person doubled boosted this rises to one in 75. And, as somebody on Twitter said: “What if all the bad jelly beans were in one big batch and all the others weren’t ‘good jelly beans’ – we just didn’t know yet?”
  • No mention of the failure of the vaccination to stop infection or transmission of Covid.
  • Failure to humanise any actual vaccination victims. The programme spoke about actual unvaccinated people dying from Covid, but used the bad jelly beans to represent vaccination victims. Why didn’t they mention actual victims like the BBC’s own Lisa Shaw or Vicky Spit’s husband Zion?
  • The ludicrous and misleading MMR vaccination anecdote: In response to the nine-page Pfizer report of adverse reactions, Hannah Fry used a bizarre anecdote to downplay its impact. This imagined a doctor about to give the MMR jab to a child when the phone rings; there is a 50:50 chance he picks up the phone before giving the jab. He picks up the phone and during the call the child has a fit. Saying there was a 50:50 chance the doctor picks up the phone or gives the jab deliberately creates the false impression that there is also a 50:50 chance any adverse reaction after a vaccination is purely coincidental.
  • No challenge to the powerful claim that 20 out of 21 ICU patients at St. Georges’s hospital in Dec 2021 were unvaccinated: All evidence of national ICU data suggests vaccinated are now disproportionally hospitalised with Covid, so this claim was either false/exaggerated or an unbelievable outlier. Much more likely, the ‘unvaccinated’ were defined as ‘not fully boosted’ rather than ‘never vaccinated’ as was implied.
  • Failure to mention reported data on adverse reactions: Systems like VAERS in the U.S. and Yellow Card in the U.K. make it difficult to report adverse reactions and so are widely believed to massively underestimate true numbers. Yet, in VAERS alone (mainly U.S.) as of July 8th there were 1,341,605 Covid vaccine adverse reactions, of which 29,460 were deaths. In all 32 years of VAERS reporting a total of only 9,754 deaths (and 878,053 adverse events) were recorded for all other vaccines combined. So, in just 18 months, three times as many deaths for Covid vaccines have been recorded than in 32 years combined for all other vaccines.
  • No mention of the true risk of Covid based on world wide data: Except for those with multiple comorbidities (who are not given appropriate early treatments) Covid poses very little risk of hospitalisation and death. Young people are at essentially zero risk of dying due to Covid.
  • No mention of the way Covid data are by definition fixed to exaggerate cases numbers, hospitalisations, deaths as well as vaccine efficacy and safety. Specifically: any person admitted to hospital who had a PCR positive within 14 days prior – or who tests PCR positive after hospitalisation – is classified as a Covid hospitalisation even if the reason for hospitalisation was unrelated to Covid; any person who dies within 28 days of a PCR positive test is classified as a Covid death irrespective of the true cause of death; any person who contracts Covid or who suffers adverse reaction inside 14 days of vaccination is classified as ‘unvaccinated’.
  • No mention of lack of long-term safety data:  In particular, the failure of the Pfizer trial to provide this was glossed over, suggesting that their people were so dedicated that they worked much faster than for any previous vaccine to ensure a high quality and safe product.
  • No mention of all the protocol violations now known in the main Pfizer trial. Even with the violations, Pfizer’s own data showed more deaths in the vaccine arm than placebo arm and the risk of serious adverse event in the vaccinated was greater than the risk of Covid hospitalisation in the unvaccinated.
  • No mention of international data showing strong evidence the vaccine is neither effective nor safe: Countries with the lowest vaccination rates have the lowest Covid death ratesspikes in all-cause deaths happen after vaccination dose rolloutscountries with the highest vaccination rates have the highest Covid rates and are experiencing non-Covid excess death increases; and falling birth rates. There is no reliable evidence anywhere in world that vaccinated people have lower all-cause mortality than unvaccinated.
  • What was Hannah Fry’s involvement in the stat/maths modelling: Near the start of the programme Hannah stated that she had been involved in the stats/maths modelling that “helped get us out of lockdown”. This was a surprising claim. It’s the first we had heard that such modelling was formally used to get us out of lockdown. If she was involved in such modelling, she was presumably also involved in the modelling that took us into lockdown (curiously nobody wants to be associated with that any more given we know it was so wrong with disastrous consequences). What exactly was her involvement in this modelling – are there papers describing it other than this one?

Norman Fenton is Professor in Risk Information Management at Queen Mary University of London. Martin Neil is Professor in Computer Science and Statistics at Queen Mary University of London. This article first appeared on their website, Probability and Risk.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/07/25/every-bit-as-bad-and-biased-as-feared-a-review-of-the-bbcs-unvaccinated/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BBC employee was 'warned off making bullying complaint about DJ Tim Westwood': Former Radio 1 colleague felt pressure from bosses not to take action over 'unacceptable' behaviour

• Ex-colleague said they were 'warned against taking further action' against DJ 
  • The staff member claimed the culture at Radio 1 was like a 'sexist boys club'
  • It comes as six misconduct allegations against Tim Westwood are being probed

By Kaya Terry For Mailonline

Published: 10:50 BST, 26 July 2022 | Updated: 11:22 BST, 26 July 2022

A former BBC employee was 'warned off making a bullying complaint about DJ Tim Westwood' over his 'unacceptable' behaviour. 

The ex-colleague claimed they were 'warned against taking further action' against the presenter and described the culture at Radio 1 as a 'sexist boys' club' during Westwood's 19 years as a DJ.

A BBC executive is alleged to have said they would 'work out what next steps might be needed' - but after the employee spoke to another senior boss, they were told to be 'really careful about saying the term 'duty of care''. 

The former employee, who has not been named, said they felt they were being 'silenced'. 

It comes after the BBC revealed it was reviewing six misconduct complaints against DJ Tim Westwood, including one that has been referred to the police.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11048869/BBC-employee-warned-making-bullying-complaint-DJ-Tim-Westwood.html

• Like 2

The Government, the Healthcare Profession and the BBC Have Made Muppets of Us All Over Covid

....it could be argued that the BBC has been, at best, negligent or, at worst, complicit in a scandal. To make such an accusation I have to provide clear examples. There are only so many examples I have the space to list but we now have the benefit of many months of data collected as evidence since Covid began and for which the BBC should have even less excuse to hide. So here are a handful:

1. that ONS data suggest Covid vaccines give very little protection against death and this data correlates with similar studies in Canada and the Netherlands;

2. That excess deaths are currently significantly higher than normal and these excess deaths appear to have occurred at the same time as the vaccine roll-outs and that the Government is currently refusing to carry out an investigation into this;

3. That a number of cardiac specialists and scientists worldwide have raised serious concerns about the effect of the vaccine on the heart;

4. That false (very low) figures were given for the percentage of the unvaccinated U.K. population in the BBC’s recent documentary Unvaccinated and the participants claim they were misled into taking part and many of their rational arguments and concerns relating to the vaccination programme were left on the cutting room floor by the producers;

5. That Vicky Spit (the bereaved widow of the first vaccine victim to be officially acknowledged and awarded compensation) had her FOI request to disclose information relating to the Government agreement (providing indemnity from liabilty and prosecution) with AstraZeneca rejected; the question put to the Department of Business was “What would make the indemnity granted to AstraZeneca void?”;

6. That, despite the FDA repeatedly promising “full transparency,” and reaffirming its “commitment to transparency” just prior to the vaccine roll-out, they later attempted to block the release of documents relating to the licensing of the Pfizer vaccine for 75 years; that a U.S. federal court rejected this and ordered the immediate release of this information;

7. That witnesses have revealed that Pfizer falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators and was slow to follow up on adverse events; that the forced trial disclosures have revealed concerns of fraud and worrying discrepancies and deficiencies that severely undermine Pfizer‘s early claims that the vaccine is safe and effective;

8. That the risks of Covid to healthy children are extremely small and less than the risk from flu.

In my opinion none of the above examples have been given anywhere near enough attention by the BBC, if any. This shows that the BBC is not impartial and that it is failing to inform and educate as promised. Where is Ofcom here with regards to integrity and credibility? I would like to see its defence of the BBC in response to these questions, or a BBC ‘Fact Check’ of them…if it dares!

full article here https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/01/the-government-the-healthcare-profession-and-the-bbc-have-made-muppets-of-us-all-over-covid/