Just came back from Mars--what's going on?.

Hi folks,

I have just come back from Mars, after a year there.

I'm wondering what's going on, as when I got back, I see people in face nappies and keeping apart from each other, with shops closed etc.

I was told that many businesses have closed and people have lost their jobs.

I have never seen any TV news or read any newspapers, so I am clueless as to what is supposed to have happened.

Friends of mine then told me that there is a deadly pandemic circling the globe and it's killing millions....I thought, ok----if that is so, it makes sense to be careful etc.

Then I did some digging, and found out that according to official sources of many countries, total death rates globally are roughly the same as any other year. I then began to smell a rat.

Moving on with my research, I find that flu has all but disappeared and other main causes of death are down significantly on previous years..... but that something called "covid19--SarsCov2" is the main cause of death everywhere!.

Also, going on with my research, I find that this "disease" has never been isolated and purified with the whole genome sequenced.... and that FOIA requests to over 40 countries asking them to show proof of it's existence has resulted in no country being able to provide it.

I heard that a "vaccine" is being rolled out to keep people "safe" from the "disease"---but that it hasn't been properly tested and the pharmaceutical companies are immune from prosecution if anyone is injured in any way from the vaccine..... also that it contains (among other things), RNA/ DNA altering ingredients.

I have also found that the companies themselves are saying that the efficacy of said vaccines are between 92 and 97% (appx) with admitted side effects----yet, according to official sources again, the human immune system has a 99% efficacy against this "disease"! .....99.7% of people who get it make a full recovery.

After coming back from Mars, nothing seems to make any sense. I cannot see any sign of a deadly disease and certainly there are no people dying in the streets etc etc......

Have I come back from Mars and landed on some insane planet?.

Edited by epsom
typo
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, epsom said:

Hi folks,

I have just come back from Mars, after a year there.

I'm wondering what's going on, as when I got back, I see people in face nappies and keeping apart from each other, with shops closed etc.

I was told that many businesses have closed and people have lost their jobs.

I have never seen any TV news or read any newspapers, so I am clueless as to what is supposed to have happened.

Friends of mine then told me that there is a deadly pandemic circling the globe and it's killing millions....I thought, ok----if that is so, it makes sense to be careful etc.

Then I did some digging, and found out that according to official sources of many countries, total death rates globally are roughly the same as any other year. I then began to smell a rat.

Moving on with my research, I find that flu has all but disappeared and other main causes of death are down significantly on previous years..... but that something called "covid19--SarsCov2" is the main cause of death everywhere!.

Also, going on with my research, I find that this "disease" has never been isolated and purified with the whole genome sequenced.... and that FOIA requests to over 40 countries asking them to show proof of it's existence has resulted in no country being able to provide it.

I heard that a "vaccine" is being rolled out to keep people "safe" from the "disease"---but that it hasn't been properly tested and the pharmaceutical companies are immune from prosecution if anyone is injured in any way from the vaccine..... also that it contains (among other things), RNA/ DNA altering ingredients.

I have also found that the companies themselves are saying that the efficacy of said vaccines are between 92 and 97% (appx) with admitted side effects----yet, according to official sources again, the human immune system has a 99% efficacy against this "disease"! .....99.7% of people who get it make a full recovery.

After coming back from Mars, nothing seems to make any sense. I cannot see any sign of a deadly disease and certainly there are no people dying in the streets etc etc......

Have I come back from Mars and landed on some insane planet?.

excellent

but I disagree with one thing

the vaccine was not "rushed", they had it years ago.

will the vaccine kill people, yes, but not because it was rushed, but because it is meant to 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

excellent

but I disagree with one thing

the vaccine was not "rushed", they had it years ago.

will the vaccine kill people, yes, but not because it was rushed, but because it is meant to 

Yes, I agree--what I meant by rushed was that it "seemed" to have been rushed out--but, of course they had it years ago.