Jump to content

Cutting myself loose from the matrix


Recommended Posts

I've bin browsing the forum but couldn't find a topic related to what I want to get of my chest. 

 

Right now I'm unemployed, I had a job but thanks to the "covid pandemic" my employer had to let me go. All people in my life firmly believe the lies that the media spits out and basically I'm branded a nutjob and a "illuminati believer". Because my income is slashed to a third of what it was I now live in a room that is five square meters with no private bathroom or kitchen. My family split when I was four, long story but basically they are not very nice people, so I am alone in all this. 

 

I know the truth about our reality and I know that this dimension we call "reality" is at best just another stop on the road to infinite love. I just have a hard time dealing with all the madness and I catch myself having moodswings, headaches and suffering from depression. Also when face to face with other people I have a hard time expressing myself properly. Perhaps you folks here have some pointers or experience simular emotions that you would like to share? 

 

Also, when I came to this world my parents gave me a name and the matrix gave me an indentity that I no longer want, not that I ever wanted it. Am I completely out of my mind if I'm going to start tomorrow with a new name and being the person I want to be, a person of my own making? The person I know I am?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your reply. Powerful video and a great lady. She is powerful and funny in a very comfortable way. Right now I am going to leave my "matrix self" behind. From this moment on, I am myself. A person by my own making, who I really am. I am infinite love, infinite possibilities and infinite awareness. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, InBetweenWorlds said:

Also, when I came to this world my parents gave me a name and the matrix gave me an indentity that I no longer want, not that I ever wanted it. Am I completely out of my mind if I'm going to start tomorrow with a new name and being the person I want to be, a person of my own making? The person I know I am?

Matrix means womb from the word mater which means mother. 

You are in the dimension of hypocrisy. A hypocrite is something that opposes itself. An oxymoron. Something that opposes itself is self consuming cannibalistic. 

You in your body is yoked together with your worst enemy. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that this is a dimension of hypocrisy and that the body is a construct made to serve. But I am not my body. I appreciate your reply but David Icke, among others, already highlighted that Jesus and Christianity are just recycled religions all originated from the Babylonian religion. So I'm not that convinced that the Bible with it's long list of passages will set people free or help people create the Utopia so many of us want to live in. 

 

David Icke's books explain this in full detail including the nature of our reality and a lot of what you posted is on the same page with what he writes about. 

 

To me it's important that I feel more free than I did ever before. Today I really made a breakthrough and cut myself loose from a depression and illusion that held me prisoner my entire life. I am serious when I say that whatever happens in this dimension we call "Earth" of "reality" is just a stop on a long road. This world may be all that we can remember now, but I am convinced that there is much more in the infinite awareness than this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 9:37 AM, InBetweenWorlds said:

I appreciate your reply but David Icke, among others, already highlighted that Jesus and Christianity are just recycled religions

That's because religion is satanism. 

Religion means to bind in bonds. 

The truth sets you free. 

Know the lam 

Peace and truth are the same thing. 

The devil is in the detail. That comes from an earlier idiom of God is in the detail. 

Both are correct. 

You need to consume the meat of the words the meanings. 

Job 22:21 Acquaint H5532 now thyself with him, and be at peace: H7999 thereby good H2896 shall come H935 unto thee.

H7999 Shawlam 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not alone.

 

This is exactly why I came looking for these forums today. I have been feeling the exact same way, completely depressed and disconnected from society. I thought I could come here and speak to people I know will get me, will know my pain. It would seem that I was correct.

 

I feel like I'm alone with these emotions right now. Everybody in my family and the majority of my friends all believe what they're being told by the media or government. If it wasn't for my adult son and the pain it would cause him, I'd have taken an overdose months ago. I even contemplated buying a one way ticket to Canada and just going Les Stroud in those mountains. I feel trapped, uneasy and in a constant state of high functioning anxiety.

 

2008 was crazy, but this past year has felt like 2008x100 and I'm literally losing my mind.

 

I hope joining this community will help me find some clarity in all the toxic noise.

Edited by Emacle
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 2:48 PM, Emacle said:

You're not alone.

 

This is exactly why I came looking for these forums today. I have been feeling the exact same way, completely depressed and disconnected from society.

 

 

2008 was crazy, but this past year has felt like 2008x100 and I'm literally losing my mind.

 

I hope joining this community will help me find some clarity in all the toxic noise.

Hi Emacle and welcome. I lost my mind in 2008 and it's happening to me again too. The healing I did is keeping me just about ticking over but it's touch and go. I hope you find some peace in company here. I dip in occasionally until it gets too much to keep reading. Some very good souls here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In order to leave the matrix, you'll need to do a lot of deprogramming. We have been given so many limited beliefs.

Take your unemployment, for example. Most people would think that many bussiness are going bust, many people going for the same position like a swarm of locus. No chance! etc On the other hand, I am seeing an incredible transformation. Very exciting. Get on this wave, not the downwards one.

When you say I'm depressed, even that may be true, you will bring yourself even down which is counteractive really.

The matrix is operating at low vibration so until you can lift yourself up and keep on floating, you cannot see the light which means helpful information does not flow into you.

When you are in high vibration, things will work out on its own. If you are vibrating low, you are the cause of your problem, believe it or not. But not everything is your fault and since we are one, some of your problems come from family or even strangers you have never met.

Also, you cannot get out, you don't get out by chance. If you associate with higher vibrational people, even that is just watching a video of someone, you will entrain to that level. So be careful who you associate, what you read, watch etc.  It's a daily work out like you'd work out in a gym everyday. That's a start. As you master this, there are more techniques. Know what could be possible, look around, get inspired which will open your mind to all sorts of possibilities.

 

Dreaming is very important.

 

Edited by perpetual
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 3:41 PM, InBetweenWorlds said:

I've bin browsing the forum but couldn't find a topic related to what I want to get of my chest. 

 

Right now I'm unemployed, I had a job but thanks to the "covid pandemic" my employer had to let me go. All people in my life firmly believe the lies that the media spits out and basically I'm branded a nutjob and a "illuminati believer". Because my income is slashed to a third of what it was I now live in a room that is five square meters with no private bathroom or kitchen. My family split when I was four, long story but basically they are not very nice people, so I am alone in all this. 

 

I know the truth about our reality and I know that this dimension we call "reality" is at best just another stop on the road to infinite love. I just have a hard time dealing with all the madness and I catch myself having moodswings, headaches and suffering from depression. Also when face to face with other people I have a hard time expressing myself properly. Perhaps you folks here have some pointers or experience simular emotions that you would like to share? 

 

Also, when I came to this world my parents gave me a name and the matrix gave me an indentity that I no longer want, not that I ever wanted it. Am I completely out of my mind if I'm going to start tomorrow with a new name and being the person I want to be, a person of my own making? The person I know I am?

Years ago I spent time unemployed and turned to a spiritual path. Daily meditations of positive energy, studying subjects that give hope, etc. I realise this doesnt pay the bills but things like that can help to create a mindset that can help to move forward. 

 

One of the simplest things you can do is following the breath while relaxing. Just watch it come and go, then pay attention to where it stops and starts, etc. If thoughts rise and carry your mind away just gently let them go, come back to your centre and continue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I aspire to believe I AM the infinite, awareness but it's a stretch. That's why I come here to this forum but I don't post hardly.

 

I have no family to speak of, I live alone in No.Calif.  and I've fallen down 2 x this month and had alot of trouble getting up.

 

At this point if I went to a "health professional" who told me I needed the cov19 test or The Jab, I would lose my mind. This uber psyop PLANdemic "virus"  I don't even know quite how to express what it has done is doing to me. I want to say "Shut up, Bunky. Nobody DOING to u. Get a grip on your infinite awareness."

 

One of my main spiritual coping mechanisms was going to pagan circles but that's not happening, only on Zoom which is just not the same. And they frequently talk about "flat da curve" and other such MSN nonsense.  One woman way back in feb20 was giving me a ride and then she slammed on the brakes, pulled over to berate me about how I was wearing my mask wrong.... She had made a point in email to tell me mask would be mandatory in her car.

 

Anyway enuff of my whining.   I want to say that I feel we are on the same page...

U wrote:   I just have a hard time dealing with all the madness and I catch myself having moodswings, headaches and suffering from depression. Also when face to face with other people I have a hard time expressing myself properly. Perhaps you folks here have some pointers or experience simular emotions that you would like to share?  <<<<

 

Yes, the madness is overwhelming bringing moodswings and various somatic issues for me.

 

So cut yourself some slack about "expressing yourself properly" to peeps cuz your/my truth tweeks so many parts of their stuff if they buy the MSN narrative. I find each moment around peep I must decide if I am in there with MY TRUTH or is it a "not today" case. Sometimes it's ok to walk away. I know there are some who would not ever walk away but I am not them.

 

Wishing you all well. Wishing you all find some peace, find some enjoyment of whatever calls to you, find ways to express your truth whenever you can.      

Goddess blessings, Lupa

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...