• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It's what the face stands for I guess, more than the face itself. She's so deeply associated with all this madness, I can't detach it.

THEY made her the face of the madness

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Should the legal adult age be raised? Maybe to 25?

I'm not talking about what the state thinks about anything. I'm talking about how we as individuals approach situations in life

Edited by Macnamara
On 1/10/2021 at 7:11 PM, Macnamara said:

i don't mind a bit of guidance but i don't want to hear about the CO2 i'm producing while i'm doin it....that would be a mood killer

LOL.  Can you imagine the ear ache she'd be giving a date/boyfriend? Probably would go off on the lad for not having organic condoms in his wallet.

On 1/10/2021 at 7:18 PM, DarianF said:

I remember being 14, 16, 17. I knew exactly what I was doing. We are not that naive at that age. Can't be held blameless.

Youngsters might think they know what they are doing at that age in some things, such as knowing murder is wrong, but youngsters lack life experience that older people have and the ability for critical thinking is much less developed. Youngsters are more easily led on and deceived (in general).

Greta has Aspergers which makes her vulnerable to being manipulated and more prone to obsessive thoughts, which makes her especially easy to manipulate than other youngsters. I feel sorry for her but I don't find her personable. 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
On 1/8/2021 at 9:01 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I think she's the result of an experiment of some sort.

She does look very odd. I've never seen an 18 year old look like her. It's not just about looking younger than her given age. I've always looked youthful. Bus drivers would often offer me a half fare when I was 23! But I had a bust and a woman's body (albeit a slim size 10 one). They assumed I was a 15-16 year old I think. Now many 15, 16 year old girls have busts and curves, as they are nearing the end of puberty.

Greta has a child's body and height and a child's face. There is nothing "womanly" about her at all.

The official reason given for this is her "eating disorder" a  few years ago, but from reading about children not eating enough and stunted growth I found that they ought to recover and go through puberty once they eat enough. 

If you read about Audrey Hepburn who starved in Holland during the war; she was very thin but gradually put the weight on once Britain dropped the food parcels from the planes and although she was always very slim she went through puberty and even had children. Her face and body changed from a child's to a slim woman's.

Greta did not have as long a time not eating as Audrey did, so there's something very odd going on. I wonder if she is on puberty blockers to make her stay "child like" as her handlers might think she has more "impact" this way? That people will be more guilt tripped by a "childlike young woman" than a real woman/adult? 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Youngsters might think they know what they are doing at that age in some things, such as knowing murder is wrong, but youngsters lack life experience that older people have and the ability for critical thinking is much less developed. Youngsters are more easily led on and deceived (in general).

Greta has Aspergers which makes her vulnerable to being manipulated and more prone to obsessive thoughts, which makes her especially easy to manipulate than other youngsters. I feel sorry for her but I don't find her personable. 

Does she really have it, or is that part of the con?

Its the age old way to undermine legit critizism.

Its like i would say: Its possible to run 100 meters in 9 seconds for a human being and because no one yet has archieved it, everyone is like: You probably also believe that you can outrace a Boing 747 on foot.

Oh, you doubt that the PCR test cannot test for Covid? I guess you also believe in mars humans.

Its such an old and predictable tactic, i wonder how so many fools can fall for this crap.

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Its the age old way to undermine legit critizism.

Its like i would say: Its possible to run 100 meters in 9 seconds for a human being and because no one yet has archieved it, everyone is like: You probably also believe that you can outrace a Boing 747 on foot.

Oh, you doubt that the PCR test cannot test for Covid? I guess you also believe in mars humans.

Its such an old and predictable tactic, i wonder how so many fools can fall for this crap.

Greta is a psychopathic cunt, using youth and mental illness as a cover for her crazed agenda. That's just my theory anyway 😎