So Greta is an adult now and I guess she will have more of an authority forced upon us by the globalists.

I have got to hand it to them though, previously being a child as a spokesperson, throwing her being "on the spectrum", and it stopped most people from arguing against her, and made anyone disagreeing look like a twat, stroke of genius.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/uk/greta-thunberg-at-18-im-not-telling-anyone-what-to-do/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange twatter message... She says she can't be controlled now and will be exposing all the climate change bullshit and who her "handlers" were.

Seems fake to me. My thought is that it is satire... she is mocking people who know such truth and trying to gather them and speak to them.

NOW SHE IS OF LEGAL AGE, we can sue her and her handlers for crime against humanity. 

She is also wearing a "flat earth" top.

i don't want to obsess over this spoilt brat but she has done a lot of damage to the youth of tomorrow and now she is an adult, can join the slime of gates and co

• Like 1

I wonder how long it will be before Greta loses the innocent look and goes full Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Disney kids etc with the transformation into full Satanic whore of Babylon look. Lets hope it doesnt happen, but wont be surprised, seems to be a pattern, and she will take her faithful followers with her, as part of the plan.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

Once killary clincunt goes near Greta, she'll be a slave to the satanic order. 

I kinda pity the poor women now and those like her. The likes of Miley were forced to become so immersed in a character that she must now play it out.

If Greta follows this satanic route, they must embody the modern celebrity.

She must be outspoken at all times. She physically cannot leave people alone and concentrate on just being a performer for the globalists. Once she hangs around with the builderberg group, she will be invited into their rituals. She may of done that already having shared a yacht with a Rothschild.

And even after the spotlight has moved on to the next young fool, she will in all likelihood continue chasing it like some desperate addict.

19 hours ago, northern star said:

I wonder how long it will be before Greta loses the innocent look and goes full Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Disney kids etc with the transformation into full Satanic whore of Babylon look. Lets hope it doesnt happen, but wont be surprised, seems to be a pattern, and she will take her faithful followers with her, as part of the plan.

Who knows she might be the next Cardi B and get implants, plastic surgery .🤣

4 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I'm wondering  more when she will go through puberty. She still looks like an 11 year old.

I was going to say the same thing. Perhaps she really is only 11/12 but her masters would then be more readily accused of destroying her childhood for monetary/political gain.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Okay. No more special protection as a child. Open season on her bullshit and extremism.

You're an adult now Greta. No more of this kind of diversion from your media lackeys.

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 10:32 AM, northern star said:

I wonder how long it will be before Greta loses the innocent look

The innocent look? I never saw it. She has always looked like a pure psychopath to me. Anything but innocent.

Just now, numnuts said:

The PTB will dump her within a few years regardless. She can pass as a peer, of the braindead teenager brigade, for only so long. It was her role.

They'll either dump her, or rebrand her. I'm leaning towards a rebranding. She'll be one of those annoying little turds that just hangs around for the rest of our lives, popping in and out of the woodwork just to haunt us.

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

l think the whole of 2020 has been that.......and the general public have failed dismally :O(

I have to admit, I expected more from people. I've lost 99% of all the hope I had left in the public. What a disgrace.

I love David Icke - have been following him for many years - but unfortunately I have to disagree when he keeps saying more and more people are waking up all around the world. Sorry David. I used to believe that. But now all I see are more and more people going to sleep. Wish you were right, but no. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

She'll be one of those annoying little turds that just hangs around for the rest of our lives, popping in and out of the woodwork just to haunt us.

yes the corporate media is becoming one large turd farm......

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

yes the corporate media is becoming one large turd farm......

If this continues, the aliens won't land. They'll get one good whiff and move along.

On Greta's special protection as a teenager, I'm glad to know there will be no more of this kiddy glove crap.