FREE ENERGY GENERATORS - Idea's we could try and make happen.

kninjahman

I literally can't get this out of my mind - please excuse me for not posting pictures (if somebody could post some I'd be grateful).

So.....

The "useless" grinder.... anyone seen that? It's a device that spins in a perfect circle and moves a bar horizontally and another bar vertically.

Then there's the old shake to charge torches that work by having a coil of copper (I believe) and a rod of iron or zinc? going through the middle - you shake it, it makes enough electric to charge a light.

Combining the two with magnets - I'm sure you could use the magnets to move the horizontal and vertical bars on the "useless" grinder so that it spins the top in a perfect circle by itself - apply the torch technology to the spinning circle part and hey presto free electric.

Would this work??

I'm not an expert it's just an idea that popped into my head.

Thanks, peace. 

Your body is a generator of energy

Your body is able to dig soil and plant crops

Your body is able to pick fruit

Your body is able to use those fresh ingredients to produce a healthy meal

Your body is able to combine materials to build shelter

Your body is able to gather fuel to make heat

On 1/2/2021 at 2:48 AM, Macnamara said:

Your body is a generator of energy

Your body is able to dig soil and plant crops

Your body is able to pick fruit

Your body is able to use those fresh ingredients to produce a healthy meal

Your body is able to combine materials to build shelter

Your body is able to gather fuel to make heat

All very true but you know as well I do I'm talking about electricity - unless you are contemplating making batteries out of humans like in the Matrix ;)

EDIT - IMHO I keep getting the idea that lambs blood could be used to make batteries though - I don't even know if this is feasible but ideas pop into my mind every now and then.

Edited by kninjahman

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

electricity is largely controlled by the technocracy

the one thing you still have some control over is your own body

That's true but mankind has advanced to the point where we use electric for everyday things - which is a burden because it costs us money and we are at the mercy of the energy companies. I'm all for living a simple life running a small farm, I think it would do man a lot of good to get back in touch with nature like that - but at the same time advances in technology are awesome! - It is much quicker to type a document and e-mail it than it is to hand write hundreds of letters and send them out with couriers for example. 

I see no reason to repress ourselves back to pre-electric times, which would be pre-ancient Egypt as they certainly had electric as evidenced by the gold plating found on items in Tutanckhamams tomb which is only possible with electro-plating which requires electricity.

3 minutes ago, kninjahman said:

I see no reason to repress ourselves back to pre-electric times

i see no reason for that either and i think the way to go is to take the best from the past and combine it with the best of the current times but we are in a spot of bother at the moment with some people trying to remould our economy and society into a technocracy

the one thing you still have power over that you can use RIGHT NOW to do something positive to build an alternative is your own body

you haven't got power over a fusion reactor or a perpetual energy machine, but you have the ability to use your own body however to make things outside of the corporate system

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i see no reason for that either and i think the way to go is to take the best from the past and combine it with the best of the current times but we are in a spot of bother at the moment with some people trying to remould our economy and society into a technocracy

the one thing you still have power over that you can use RIGHT NOW to do something positive to build an alternative is your own body

you haven't got power over a fusion reactor or a perpetual energy machine, but you have the ability to use your own body however to make things outside of the corporate system

Very true in deed - and that's what I plan on doing in my spare time - that's why I'm throwing out ideas and trying to get some from others and some feedback :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are quite a few that can be found with a simple search.

The problem starts when others become aware of the "revolutionary" technology. Then the ones who make the rules sweep away all of the knowledge. (He who hath the gold makath the rules)

If you are interested in finding a nonstop power plant go to your nearest pyramid.  They are all around the world 

14 hours ago, Duewy said:

There are quite a few that can be found with a simple search.

The problem starts when others become aware of the "revolutionary" technology. Then the ones who make the rules sweep away all of the knowledge. (He who hath the gold makath the rules)

If you are interested in finding a nonstop power plant go to your nearest pyramid.  They are all around the world 

Yes,I just got my plans for a pyramid greenhouse it’s suppose to stop all molds and diseases on plants really looking forward to building it.

• Haha 1

Does anyone know what became of Richard D Hall's over unity project?

"There are many inventors who claim to have produced over unity devices. The term over unity is derived by comparing the energy put in to a system with the energy produced by a system. If we divide the "energy out" by the "energy in" we get the ratio of the two. Traditional science dictates this figure should always be 1 or less than 1, 1 being "unity". An over unity device has an energy ratio of higher than 1, meaning the system is generating more energy than is being put in. Many inventors claim to have produced devices which achieve "over unity", but it appears none of these devices are in common use. Some claim they have all been suppressed, but others claim they do not work. Richplanet is launching a project to try and find answers to the over unity claims by building our own machines."

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Electricity only costs money cos someone says it has to, take away the fee doesn't mean take away the product. If we were a moneyless society would that mean we couldn't still do things. You just have to make it. Money exsist so poverty exists. Poverty means a mode of control and culling, it's as simple as that. The earth has all the minerals and metals we need, money just means control, without it society would still be able to make things, you just wouldn't use a piece of paper for it

• 1 month later...

you could try making your own solar panels with some resources/books i myself found on pdfdrive.com

Hers a link https://www.pdfdrive.com/search?q=build+your+own+solar+panels&pagecount=&pubyear=&searchin=&em=&more=true

I did come across something yesterday in my research that claims something about a wireless Faraday invention for free electric but i have zero idea if this is true or deceit/false hope

Get to researching the net for ideas maybe or just start testing theories [safely mind] even great inventors started with nothing at one point