UK Face Masks Nonsense

Woodsman

This is from the UKGOV website and shows the total nonsense about Face Masks/Muzzles. 

To start with there is no LEGAL rule to force the public to use them. You DON’T have to tell officials the reason NOT wearing a mask. You can print from the website badges and exemption information to show officials.

EU/CE standard medical and chemical spraying masks do have reasonable protection with bugs but a piece of homemade cloth is a waste of time and could be dangerous to health. 

Reading this all the public could claim that stress is a mental medical condition so don’t have to wear a muzzle. When talking with officials I would insist these people remove their masks as cannot understand them and make them all keep at least 6FT back and see the reaction!

The MP’s don’t wear muzzles in House of Commons (Interesting name) and I am sure when in the numerous bars boozing are not antisocial distancing.

Now there are claims of a new mutation but no INDEPENDENT medical evidence to prove this and more house arrest lockdowns (where are the legal challenges?) until springtime. The MP’s should be locked down in Parliament and not allowed out to exercise and be there until April 2021 then might have some real concern and understanding of the public. More ruined small business and more homelessness.  

F460421D-5018-4E01-B302-D3CAB902B204.png

5232C536-F57E-497D-8092-A7138396EB94.png

53927EB6-8359-4E40-8059-6AEC3DD394B2.png

• Like 1

Woodman, these exemption cards can be used by anyone. You dont have to tell anyone why you have a card. It is between you and a GP why you havent got one.

I dont wear one because I have had nosebleeds in the past, and I used to be a scuba diver and have a lot of problem with my sinuses on a morning and get ear popping altitude sickness style symptoms when wearing one. I have had problems with masks in and out of jobs over 20 years its not because of covid I dont wear one.

I use the card because I am not wearing a mask because some fake influenza is going about. I dont wear one because they make me feel sick. If the law doesnt like it or other people they can lump it. My health, my body, my choice. Anyone forces me to wear one they are going to get a sore head fella.

• Like 1

I do not have a face mask, nor have I worn one through this so called pandemic.  I got the misses a lanyard for her peace of mind and ease. But I refuse to wear a lanyard or badge.

I simply go into a shop or other place that the gov suggest face masks and if asked, reply simply "medical exempt".

From that, the staff should be well informed enough that legally my response is sufficient and they can ask no more.

If they do ask more, I point out about the equality Act 2010.  If they still persist. I remove myself and promptly contact their head office via email with a template about the Coronavirus Act 2020 and Equality Act 2010.

Every time I have done this, I have had the response of them retraining their staff and confirming that the legals requirements laid out to them are correct.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LongTimeComing said:

Every time I have done this, I have had the response of them retraining their staff and confirming that the legals requirements laid out to them are correct.

Sadly, I think the response you get from the Head Office will be just some template (they probably get hundreds a week) and no staff will be 'retrained', especially if the shop is part of a big corporate, who would enjoy a good deal of legal protection even if any case against them ever made it to court.

Best reponse is to never give your custom to that shop ever again.

Stick to small local independent businesses who are desperate for our support against these big retail corporations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sadly, I think the response you get from the Head Office will be just some template (they probably get hundreds a week) and no staff will be 'retrained', especially if the shop is part of a big corporate, who would enjoy a good deal of legal protection even if any case against them ever made it to court.

Best reponse is to never give your custom to that shop ever again.

Stick to small local independent businesses who are desperate for our support against these big retail corporations.

I can confirm that my local farmfoods and boots both had mention of the regulations of what I spoke about.  I know friends who work there who have had the ‘retraining’ a few days after my complaint 

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

WHO now said pointless in wearing masks in certain situations. Talk about going around in circles.

The psychological programming is almost 'complete'. They could turn round tomorrow and declare that there is no longer any need for people to wear face coverings.

Yet many people will continue to do so, because it has become a 'habit' for them.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

WHO now said pointless in wearing masks in certain situations. Talk about going around in circles.

Not at all, and quite possibly all part of the plan.

I’ve been having  a think about this over the last few days, what has happened since Biden was sworn in as president?

Have a look at this little list, there is probably more...

·         WHO says masks “pointless”

·         WHO issues guidance  on amplification in PCR tests (ie dial it right back to “prove” the vaccination program is working.)

·         UK government despite crowing about the “100,000 deaths,” in almost the next breath telling us that cases are “massively down” and deaths are “significantly reduced” on recent daily totals...

·         Biden signs 17 executive orders on first day of presidency.

·         Biden declares effectively “declares war” in the middle east

·         ISIS come out of retirement to claim responsibility for a bomb in Baghdad on the first day of the new presidency.

So they’ve got “their man” in, they can now get back to the planned agenda, my view is that COVID will now be “dialled back in an orderly manner” whilst conveniently leaving some of the important restrictions in place ready for the next pandemic (2025 SPARS)

The masses will believe they are "getting back to normal," but they ain’t seen nothing yet....

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Like 1

Cheers for this OP. Its funny somw idiot in a small family owned cafe felt the need to ask if i had a face mask and if i had "something to show that i am exempt" despite being the only one in the cafe, big screens in front of the counter and them both being masked. 😂

Same here Fluke, i was outside a chip shop as they have a table in doorway and man behind counter wanted to know where my mask was. Dickhead behind him frying chips started shouting lanyard at me.  I couldn't give a shit what they think but people are behaving quite frantically in shops now shopkeepers and staff etc.  Imagine how frantic they will be when they realise they are being radiated in their own homes to raise underlying illness to the forefront then zapped while they sleep once doctors and hospitals are alerted but not treated and left at home to die.  (exactly whats happening to my 30yr old son in law) I think their minds would explode.

After thinking some more about this there is also something very important now in place which they don’t need to take away:

A clear shift in the population’s psyche / mindset.

Just think about this for a second, when all this dies down there will be many people who will continue to wear the masks, practice social distancing, take the vaccine and demonise those who don’t follow that narrative.

When the next “pandemic” comes along in (2025 SPARS?) these are the people who will all too readily fall into line, be screaming for immediate lockdowns and further isolation policies... they will be doing the government’s work for them.

And another thought: Will these people also be more susceptible to the next "virus" having had the DNA-altering COVID jab this year? 

Edited by HAARPING_On
  • Like 2

Time to use a motorcycle helmet with heat scarf then no hassle. Alternative is a Darth Vader hood and final one is a Nicab then no hassle from officials and those idiots checking the public in shops. This is starting to become .......................