London New Year 2020 Laser and Lightshow

From what I can gather this was recorded days earlier .... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13602764/drones-light-up-london-sky-nye/

It was then highly edited , speeded up  and , I guess , presented for drunken morons watching TV as the clock struck 12:00 midnight  on the 31st of December... The public are so out to lunch most will never know it never happened as shown .... The picture above never happened , the drones used  were not colour , only blue 

A similar image did appear in the sky over the dome ,  days before ,  something like this , but this picture below  may not even have been actually filmed in the sky 

NINTCHDBPICT000627938474-1.jpg?w=620

All fake and lies , no one knows , or cares , just like the rest of life ....

The message is very clear though... You're on Mute = No one can hear what you say = You don't have a voice  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I just watched it and it looked and sounded very dystopian. Damn.

I couldn't watch all of it, but am I the only one that thought the shard was like the eye of sauron from lord of the rings? That's what it looked like to me anyway. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I couldn't watch all of it, but am I the only one that thought the shard was like the eye of sauron from lord of the rings? That's what it looked like to me anyway. 

Totally agree. It was the first thing I thought of too. Talk about ' in you face'..😡.

• Like 1

Usual occult, freemasonic motifs such as the rainbow, arch, dove, crown etc

But what's really interesting is to see the british crown promoting black lives matter. This shows to the world that BLM is not a grass roots movement of the people; it is an elite controlled operation from top to bottom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1