Jump to content

3, 6, 9, 3, 6, 9, 3, 6, 9


Recommended Posts

I think this is what the CROSS means too you know - 

 

 

If you take a clock 12 hours and keep writing the numbers around it - the numbers at the position 12, 3, 6 and 9 form an infinity pattern when they are summed or reduced.

 

The number 12 at the top goes: 12 (1 + 2 = 3), 24 (6), 36 (9), 48 (12(3)), 60 (6), 72 (9).

The number 3 on the right goes: 3, 15 (6), 27 (9), 39 (12(3)), 51 (6), 63 (9)

The number 6 at the bottom goes: 6, 18 (9), 30 (3) etc.

The number 9 on the left goes: 9, 21 (3), 33 (6), 45 (9)

 

See they all go 3, 6, 9, 3, 6, 9, 3, 6, 9 

 

Furthermore if you make the cross as an X instead of a + you end up selecting 1:30, 4:30, 7:30 and 10:30...

If instead of reading these as 1:30 and instead you read it as 1.5, 4.5, 7.5 and 10.5 then you get the EXACT SAME PATTERN of 3, 6, 9, 3, 6, 9, 3, 6, 9

 

Tesla is quoted to have said something about 3, 6, 9 being one of the keys to the universe.

 

Whenever I see a cross that's what comes to my mind. 

 

But what does it mean? And how can this mathematics be applied to life?

 

I noticed that there are other patterns too that loop after a certain amount of digits. 

For example 1 is:

1, 13 (4), 25 (7), 37 (10(1)) - it goes: 1, 4, 7, 1, 4, 7, 1, 4, 7, 1, 4, 7

etc.

 

Any thoughts on how this is applicable?

 

I've been experimenting with writing these numbers in spirals and across squares and I'm getting some really interesting results. I just can't find a use for them (but I've never studied applied mathematics so maybe one of you can help)

 

There's something to this I'm sure of it - at the moment I'm just seeing it as evidence of intelligent design.

 

Peace.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Furthermore:

 

If you IGNORE the numbers 12, 3, 6 and 9 but add the numbers in between them and either side of them you get the same pattern....

 

1+2 = 3

2+4 = 6

4+5 = 9

5+7 = 12 (3)

7+8 = 15 (6)

8+10 = 18 (9)

10+11 = 21 (3)

11+13 = 24 (6)

13+14 = 27 (9)

14+16 = 30 (3)

16+17 = 33 (6)

17+19 = 36 (9)

etc.

 

Come on one of you geniuses has got to help me out with this....

Link to post
Share on other sites

As @Morpheus points out, clocks are man-made, so the answer probably lies in why are there 12 hours on a clock face. This is something to do with tracking the Sun (during the day) and the Moon (at night). It also presumably extends from the Zodiac and its 12 divisions of the sky.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I know bugger all about Maths, however, I am interested in Tesla and knew he was obsessed with 3,6 and 9. Also, the number 9 is facinating - as we all learned in school.

The 12 hours and the 60 minutes, 60 seconds, 12 months etc, all come from the Summerian base 6 system.

The bigger truth behind these numbers are encoded in nature it seems. The subject is way beyond any of my meagre abilities, but I follow this thread with interest!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 11:19 PM, kninjahman said:

If you take

 

If you take out 3 - 6 - 9 from our decimal system what have you got left ? 

1 2 4 5 7 8 

 

A magical set of numbers it would seem. 

Many many webpages dedicated to 

124578

 

BC :0)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

If you take out 3 - 6 - 9 from our decimal system what have you got left ? 

1 2 4 5 7 8 

 

A magical set of numbers it would seem. 

Many many webpages dedicated to 

124578

 

BC :0)

 

Well..124578..1+2=3..4+5=9..7+8=15=6...So we are back to 3 6 9..Seems to me 123456789 is just a representation of 3 6 9..Importat is to get to know what is behind 

of 3 6 9..might be letters..or different language..3+6=9..So 3 and 6 are part of 9..and 9 as is well known act as 0 as well.. So the magic is in 9..

Time lets say works around 12 or 0 o'clock and 3 6 and 9..Geometry works essentially on 9..Whatever number you get and multiply it makes 9...So the question is What is 9..    

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maxmoris said:

Well..124578..1+2=3..4+5=9..7+8=15=6...So we are back to 3 6 9..Seems to me 123456789 is just a representation of 3 6 9..Importat is to get to know what is behind 

of 3 6 9..might be letters..or different language..3+6=9..So 3 and 6 are part of 9..and 9 as is well known act as 0 as well.. So the magic is in 9..

Time lets say works around 12 or 0 o'clock and 3 6 and 9..Geometry works essentially on 9..Whatever number you get and multiply it makes 9...So the question is What is 9..    


Now put them in this order; 142857
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Basket Case said:

142857

 

15 hours ago, maxmoris said:

it doesn't matter how we put the numbers..1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 is always equal to 9..you multiple them and again equal 9..


142857 is the only cyclic number that doesn't begin with 0.
 

 x1 = 142857

 x2 = 285714
 x3 = 428571
 x4 = 571428
 x5 = 714285

 x6 = 857142

(x7 = 999999 !!!!  )

And much more..

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am not familiar with cycle numbers..But we are back to the question what is 9?

To me seems as mother number..Mostly symbol where everhing has started from..

As we see in  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..the 3 6 and 9 are ⅓ of the whole..As in Asia when people count money..They count them on ⅓s..Three fingers..etc..They are thousands of movies observing the 9..but unfortunately nobody yet to convince with an answer..From Geometry trough Architecture.. trough Music..Time we live in..All ends up to 9..

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 10:19 AM, maxmoris said:

Well I am not familiar with cycle numbers..But we are back to the question what is 9?

To me seems as mother number..Mostly symbol where everhing has started from..

As we see in  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9..the 3 6 and 9 are ⅓ of the whole..As in Asia when people count money..They count them on ⅓s..Three fingers..etc..They are thousands of movies observing the 9..but unfortunately nobody yet to convince with an answer..From Geometry trough Architecture.. trough Music..Time we live in..All ends up to 9..

 

Somehow The Creator God is 1 and 9 - for He is the first and the last, the nearest and the furthest. I wish I had a better understanding of numbers as it genuinely fascinating. 

 

Thanks to the posters who have put info into this thread. You've made some really interesting observations I just wish I knew what to do with them lol.

 

I find myself writing out numbers and sequences into squares and spirals and I come up with repeating patterns that literally loop until infinite - but I don't know what it means or what do with the information.

 

Peace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 7:40 PM, Basket Case said:

 


142857 is the only cyclic number that doesn't begin with 0.
 

 x1 = 142857

 x2 = 285714
 x3 = 428571
 x4 = 571428
 x5 = 714285

 x6 = 857142

(x7 = 999999 !!!!  )

And much more..

 

Much more: x 8 keeps the same pattern as x 1 except a one is added in front of the number and 1 is taken away from the total whole number (1142856)

Very cool number indeed.

 

The left side increases while the right side decreases. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to help as I'm great with maths....I just can't tell the time..

 

Number Theory in mathmatics, Numerology in the occult and Gematria in Kabbalah. I think your brain teaser involves all three of these.

 

'Ones search for occult knowledge, be a Holy Crusade'.

 

 

Here's a book on:

 

Numerology

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-complete-illustrated-guide-to-numerology-d158564442.html

 

Gematria

https://www.pdfdrive.com/secrets-of-the-hebrew-alphabet-d156648479.html

Edited by Seconal
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Thanks!

Ohhhh just in case anybody is interested: all the different forms of crosses, if laid over a clockface, gives the same patterns I spoke of earlier, 3, 6, 9.

Plus.... there's more:

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 45, reduced to 9

2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 = 35, reduced to 8

3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 = 25, reduced to 7

4 + 5 + 6 = 15, reduced to 6

5 = 5

 

Interesting enit?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...