Left the UK for Tanzania

1 hour ago, Brad the lad said:

I haven't seen you posting for a while. I was thinking the other day about all the people who haven't posted for a long time. You and Eve where among the names. Good to see your ok.

Hey Brad. Thank you. I haven't been posting much as I left the UK a few months back - before the second lockdown, to move to Tanzania. Back to posting now though! Has Eve not been posting? I'll send her a text to make sure she's OK. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep! It is one of the last safe and sane countries left, no Rothschild bank, no lockdown, no restrictions, no Covid vaccine. The president here doesn't believe in covid, he tested the goat, pawpaw etc

Britain is my home. This is the hill i will die on

Good idea! I will do that! 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Hey Brad. Thank you. I haven't been posting much as I left the UK a few months back - before the second lockdown, to move to Tanzania. Back to posting now though! Has Eve not been posting? I'll send her a text to make sure she's OK. 

No I've not seen Eve on here for a very long time. Tanzania...wow.  What a huge step to take right now. The UK is a sinking ship and I know that yet I feel trapped here. All my  family are here on both sides and then there is my children. That is even if we will ever get on a plane again without the jab (which of course is not an option). Very unsettling indeed. Where do you run to when everything you love is here? Damned if you do and if you don't!

I hope it all works out for you over there. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Brad the lad said:

No I've not seen Eve on here for a very long time. Tanzania...wow.  What a huge step to take right now. The UK is a sinking ship and I know that yet I feel trapped here. All my  family are here on both sides and then there is my children. That is even if we will ever get on a plane again without the jab (which of course is not an option). Very unsettling indeed. Where do you run to when everything you love is here? Damned if you do and if you don't!

I hope it all works out for you over there. Good luck.

Yep! It is one of the last safe and sane countries left, no Rothschild bank, no lockdown, no restrictions, no Covid vaccine. The president here doesn't believe in covid, he tested the goat, pawpaw etc to prove it is bs. He didn't sign the WHO agreement. These are the reasons why I chose to come here. It is a big step and I came alone, the rest of my immediate family are in the UK so it is hard but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. Have you thought about leaving the UK? How old are your children? 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Yep! It is one of the last safe and sane countries left, no Rothschild bank, no lockdown, no restrictions, no Covid vaccine. The president here doesn't believe in covid, he tested the goat, pawpaw etc to prove it is bs. He didn't sign the WHO agreement. These are the reasons why I chose to come here. It is a big step and I came alone, the rest of my immediate family are in the UK so it is hard but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. Have you thought about leaving the UK? How old are your children? 

How about a thread / blog here on the forum about how it is there and how it's different to here in the UK? 

BC 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Yes for years now and long before this crap was on the map. They are 4 and 10 years old.

Sorry to de rail the post. It was not done on purpose.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

It is a big step and I came alone

Fair play Yasmina, some big steel bollocks on you girl ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

HUGE respect but please tell us that you atleast knew some mates there before you moved?

@Yasmina

I know this is off topic (sorry mods) but you haven't made a thread yet about moving (which is a great idea) but did your being arrested on the protest prompt you to leave the UK?

Edited by Odie Hatzcats
8 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Wow. Thats brilliant. How is Tanzania? I might join you! Lol

23 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Yes for years now and long before this crap was on the map. They are 4 and 10 years old.

Sorry to de rail the post. It was not done on purpose.

What would be the main reason stopping you and your family from leaving? Work? 

23 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Fair play Yasmina, some big steel bollocks on you girl ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

HUGE respect but please tell us that you atleast knew some mates there before you moved?

@Yasmina

I know this is off topic (sorry mods) but you haven't made a thread yet about moving (which is a great idea) but did your being arrested on the protest prompt you to leave the UK?

Hey, I didn't know anyone here, there was one guy from Instagram that I knew was here, who also escaped the madness in UK, but I've made quite a few friends since being here. 

I will defo make a thread about my move! Nope, the arrest isn't what prompted it, just the knowing of what is going to happen in the UK in a very short amount of time. 

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

Wow. Thats brilliant. How is Tanzania? I might join you! Lol

Haha! Please do! I am in Zanzibar in Tanzania, it is beautiful. Its definitely not a 1st world country and takes some getting used to but it is free, and there are nice places to enjoy, and the beaches are beautiful. 

8 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

What would be the main reason stopping you and your family from leaving? Work? 

Work..Im a gas engineer. Not much call in hot countries. Family is all here. Parents etc on both sides.

My partner is very worried that if something happened to me out there then she would be left lone and stranded with no help.

What are you doing for money if you don't mind me asking?

On 12/31/2020 at 3:17 PM, Yasmina said:

Haha! Please do! I am in Zanzibar in Tanzania, it is beautiful. Its definitely not a 1st world country and takes some getting used to but it is free, and there are nice places to enjoy, and the beaches are beautiful. 

I always wanted to holiday in Zanzibar!

This does take great courage to up and move like this .... All readers can take heart and inspiration from Yasmina's action ... And be inspired to action ourselves...

Most will not be able or willing to move country ... second best is to move somewhere remote in the country you are in ...

Many will not be able or willing to do even this . So if you have decided to stay where you are , there are still easy steps you can take to ensure your survival and the survival of your nearest and dearest ... this mostly comes down to stockpiling food and protecting it and yourselves , tapping into rainwater , having a modest solar set up to at least ensure lighting ....

You need a plan , and a course of action to survive! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 3:29 PM, Yasmina said:

I’ve only just seen this thread, wow all the best to you Yasmina! With Tanzania being separated from all the bs, is it a country that could potentially be targeted in the future? I have been looking at Belarus too as they aren’t lockdowned and cheap, Tanzania could be another option for me I guess

On 12/31/2020 at 1:29 AM, Yasmina said:

Well done you , that shows some real intestinal fortitude, it's not an easy thing to pull up stumps and leave

You must have been planing this for a while,all I can say is all the best to you👍

On 31/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, Brad the lad said:

Work..Im a gas engineer. Not much call in hot countries. Family is all here. Parents etc on both sides.

My partner is very worried that if something happened to me out there then she would be left lone and stranded with no help.

What are you doing for money if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy lately and totally forgot about this thread. 

Yeah, I completely understand. Do what's best for you and your family. 

I'm finishing a 3 week nanny job tomorrow that was with a UK family over here on holiday. That's the only work I found during the 3 months I've been here so it's been very tough. I was working as a nanny and tutor in the UK but it isn't in demand here especially where I am on the island. I may have to move to the city here to find some form of work or unfortunately come back to the UK to work and try and leave again after a few months! 

8 hours ago, peter said:

Well done you , that shows some real intestinal fortitude, it's not an easy thing to pull up stumps and leave

You must have been planing this for a while,all I can say is all the best to you👍

Thank you. I didn't plan it at all, I had 2 weeks notice from a friend and just left like that. In hindsight a bit of planning and saving would've helped out so much but I didn't think I would have another chance to get out before shit really hit the fan. 

9 hours ago, Seeker said:

I’ve only just seen this thread, wow all the best to you Yasmina! With Tanzania being separated from all the bs, is it a country that could potentially be targeted in the future? I have been looking at Belarus too as they aren’t lockdowned and cheap, Tanzania could be another option for me I guess

That's what I was thinking. They have already been making digs at Magafuli, I hope he doesn't become a target, but I guess we will have to wait and see. At least we can experience freedom here. UK is already a prison. Belarus isn't locked down? Really? Interesting. What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?